Vampire Plot Call

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Well...you know Ale isn't about to let a Domain Official go missing and not get involved. So count her down for that one.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

As long as the slot's open, I'd be up for Vanishing or Forten's Illusions.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Vanished domain officials ?
    Helen is down for this.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

I'll throw Edward's hat into Forten (assuming acknowledgement goes fine.)

Jennifer Hazelton

Excellent. Which plot do you want, BoxingUnicorn ?

Once Edward is acknowledged, Edward can join Forten's Illusion. White

9. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

I'm open to both, if that's an option. Otherwise, Forten's Illusion sounds like a fun option.

I'm down to throw Connor in for The Vanishing!

Jennifer Hazelton

I'm open to both, if that's an option. Otherwise, Forten's Illusion sounds like a fun option.
    These plots require writers to keep up with posting frequency. I do wish for these plots to have more urgency than some plots have seen in the past. I recognize that I allowed Dropping Bodies to lag and that it had people dropping out. I intend for these plots to move more quickly. If the goal for the scene has been met before the 30 days, your character can depart the scene.
    To writers in these plots: I would like to see you make two posts per week into the plot.

You are expected to follow the posting narrative of skipping past writers who have not posted.

I shall add Conner Wells to Forten's Illusion and Connor O'Brien to The Vanishing.
    Keep an eye out for these plots.

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

New Plot looking for vampires
    To writers in these plots: I would like to see you make two posts per week into the plot. You are expected to follow the posting narrative of skipping past writers who have not posted.

Forten's Illusion Plot is open for four Vampires.

The Dropping Bodies plot line revealed a Kindred and a cat were responsible for the deaths of at least four Kine. After the cat and Angela were apprehended, the deaths in the Domain have ceased.
    The man that the cat referred to as ‘Master’, is revealed to be Matthew Forten. Forten remains at large. Forten is a local business owner who appears to surround himself with people that Angela called ‘students who can move supernaturally quickly’. Angela confessed that there is a ghoul working with Forten, a ghoul that Angela can no longer feed. The investigation can be approached a variety of ways through the merits Allies and Contacts, or through the use of Investigation and social skills. If one seeks to bring in Forten’s people and Forten himself, Kindred with physical skills will be needed.

The Vanishing
    1) A Domain official has gone missing. Will you take advantage of the power vacuum left behind?
    When concerns start rising about how long they have been gone, you are charged to investigate where they have gone. Yet what could sideline or seduce such a powerful domain official? You come across a powerful threat that you must come together to combat. Investigation, Social skills and Combat skills will be useful. You will need to use investigation and social skills to locate the correct area. Combat skills will be needed to combat a threat. A mixed coterie will be necessary, which means you do not need all of the requirements to join.

Current Open Plots looking for players:

The Vanishing
    1. Alessandra
    2. Helen Kingsley
    3. Connor O'Brien

Forten's Illusion
    1. Robert Quartermain
    2. Edward Heinrich
    3. Conner Wells

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks, if you are looking for a plot to get involved in the Vanishing is looking for two more writers. The plot Forten's Illusion is looking for one more writer. Please read the past posts to learn about the plot.
    To writers in these plots: I would like to see you make two posts per week into the plot. You are expected to follow the posting narrative of skipping past writers who have not posted.

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
+ Reply to Thread