Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Vampire Plot Call

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

White , Edward can enter this scene now that Edward is acknowledged. It's in Elysium & there is a sign on the door that could catch your character's attention
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...6#post14493306

2. Likes White, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks,
    I want to check in on who is interested in continuing Blood and Faith. If you are, do two things:
    • Post to this thread
    • Create a Vampire Thread with Blood and faith in the category of the thread (no formatting neccessary) and tag me in it. Why? So we can follow the plot threads in a nice grouping. Check out the Active Plot tracker to see what I mean.
    • I want a summary of what your character has done in the plot and what they are currently doing moving forward.
    • This will not be a 'catching up' group thread at this time because we had one of those in the previous thread.
    • If your character wants a group thread, set one up once these initial threads wrap up.
    Conner Wells BoxingUnicorn Albert Baker John Aiko Hamura NotaHoneyBadger

4. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Posting to this thread !
    Do you want the summary of the plot contribution so far in the thread we're supposed to make or in PM or so ?

6. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Posting to this thread !
    Do you want the summary of the plot contribution so far in the thread we're supposed to make or in PM or so ?
    In the thread you are to make, please.

Jennifer Hazelton

John Helen Kingsley and George Albert Baker , you are the two writers interested in the Blood and Faith plot. Are you comfortable continuing with the two of you, or would you want to recruit new people?

In Confidants both Helen and Albert have seen Rebecca McIntyre. Which gives you an opportunity to react

Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer is removing herself from Blood and Faith as I am running the plot.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Hello folks,
    I want to check in on who is interested in continuing Blood and Faith. If you are, do two things:
    • Post to this thread
    • Create a Vampire Thread with Blood and faith in the category of the thread (no formatting neccessary) and tag me in it. Why? So we can follow the plot threads in a nice grouping. Check out the Active Plot tracker to see what I mean.
    • I want a summary of what your character has done in the plot and what they are currently doing moving forward.
    • This will not be a 'catching up' group thread at this time because we had one of those in the previous thread.
    • If your character wants a group thread, set one up once these initial threads wrap up.
    Conner Wells BoxingUnicorn Albert Baker John Aiko Hamura NotaHoneyBadger
    I'll be posting up to this later tonight! Excited to see what the next chapter in this story looks like!

Twist Scenes

Seryna : Going to see if we got any suitable greenies, if thats the case, I think I might go drag some in.

Jennifer Hazelton

Excellent John . There should be a new character entering play soon, as well as two characters who are not currently involved in a plot.

An ST reminder to all involved or who wish to become involved in plot- I do expect 3x a week posting for those who want to remain in plots. If activity drags, I shall write characters out of plot threads and not invite that character back to the following plot thread.
    I also expect some initative from characters who are conducting investigations. Seek out what you are looking for.
    Coordinate with me before creating new plot threads if you need my involvement.

Current Plot threads
    Confidants
    Albert
    Helen
    0 Threads

The Vanishing
    Alessandra
    Connor O'Brien
    Helen
    2 Threads
    The Vanishing: Police Station
    Brooding at Rockys's Bar
    Forten's Illusion
    Conner Wells
    Edward Heinrich
    Jennifer Hazelton
    1 thread

Jennifer Hazelton

A reminder to all involved or who wish to become involved in plot- I do expect 3x a week posting for those who want to remain in plots. If activity drags, I shall write characters out of plot threads and not invite that character back to the following plot thread. I expect initiative from characters who are conducting investigations.
    Coordinate with me before creating new plot threads if you need my involvement. I am currently at my max for Storyteller scenes.

Open Plots

Each of these plots are looking for another character to join. Please only join one plot.
    To join: 1. Post your interest to this thread.
    2. Create a scene with a character who is already in the plot. This is your responsibility.

Blood and Faith
    Albert Baker
    Conner Wells
    Helen Kingsley
    1 thread: Blood and Faith: Unraveling the Case

Confidants
    Albert
    Helen
    1 Thread
    A Ruby in the Barrens

Forten's Illusion
    Conner Wells