Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Vampire Plot Call

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello, I hope that this finds you well. I have a plot that requires someone to inform me of where they are feeding and how often. They discover that something has happened to their last meal - they are dead. These things happen, life is unpredictable. Yet it happens again... is someone targeting your character? Let me know if you are interested in this Dropping Bodies plot. This is open to one to three characters. This is a slow build story and largely driven by your character. I can launch this one now.

The Resurrectionists -

They say an infamous old vampire is buried in an overgrown old cemetery outside the city. This nefarious bloodsucker was some kind of cult leader back in his nights. Stole mystic secrets from the Sanctified and the Acolytes alike and eventually went into hiding — in torpor — back in the '30s or '40s. But his hiding spot was lost, even by his own cult… until tonight. You've got the only known clues to his whereabouts, a sealed box containing some thing of his that'll supposedly wake him up, and one night to find his grave, dig him up and bring him back to the city. Get to it. Tonight, you're the Resurrectionists.

This is open to three to four characters and should be along Covenant lines - all Ordul, Crone or Invictus. There are going to be pulls from other Covenants - he likely can whisper Blood magic of Cruac to the Invictus or the Ordul. He knows things... To the Ordul, he is a Wyrm unto himself. An idea for Invictus- Pope is a threat.

I shall launch this one after my current plot line Criminal Intent wraps.

Let me know which story to develop for you by posting in here.

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Mable is interested in this, especially since she is going to focus more on blood magic . However, if other's who aren't in a plot wish to join instead I would give them first go at it. I'm a plot hound but wat to be fair lol
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

I will hop on the Dropping Bodies plot, and I am super interested in the other as perhaps a consultant. After all Quinn can take psychic impressions from things she touches. *winks*

I like the Dropping bodies plot because it will be difficult for Quinn because she will prollie assume it is one of the vampires from her previous court fucking with her. I can PM the story behind that if you want.

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Dropping Bodies plot line is full
    Quinn Durant
    Mable
    JC Smith

The Resurectionists (two more openings)
    Alexander Moore
    Edward Heinrich

Psychangel, you say you are interested in which plot line? If I see Mable being invested in her current plot, she could be one of the Dropping Bodies.

Alexander Moore would be interested in the Ressurectionists plotline, he's beginning to become more interested in the city's secrets and would be interested in any obscure knowledge he might find.

Jennifer Hazelton

Excellent. I'd be happy to have Alexander join the Resurrectionists. I am adding Alexander under accepted. Think through his motivation, as that would come up.

*Adding anyone interested in Dropping Bodies thread should post a feeding glimpse. The plot shall be rolling out from those feeding glimpses.

8. Likes pisces liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

I was looking at the dropping bodies... sorry about that.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

Jennifer Hazelton

Oh I misunderstood. Go ahead with the feeding glimpse, Psychangel.

Interested in JC dropping a few bodies.

I'll throw Edward's name in the Ressurectionists hat.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread