Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Vampire Plot Call

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Conner and Connor are being accepted into The Resurrectionists. Not Dropping Bodies.

There are 2 separate plots.

The Resurectionists
    Quinn Durant
    Maeve
    Milton
    Jack
    Connor OBrien
    Conner Wells

Waitlist
    Dirt Nap

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The Dropping Bodies plot has one space open if someone who is not in another plot would like to join the plot. Post here and await my confirmation of your interest. Your character would then need to contact Quinn Durant IC within 48 hours to claim the position.

4. Likes pisces liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Mable is available if there is still a space open.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

Jennifer Hazelton

Certainly, Mable is accepted into Dropping Bodies. Have her contact Quinn IC to be brought back into the plot. Mabel was involved earlier, so a check in with Quinn would be natual.

7. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The Resurectionists
    Quinn Durant
    Maeve
    Milton
    Jack
    Connor OBrien
    Conner Wells (exited)

Dropping Bodies
    JC Smith
    Jennifer Hazelton
    Mable Woods
    Quinn Durant

9. Likes Ruach, pisces, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks --
    I have a new plot hook that I am preparing to launch.
    Prerequisites to joining the plot:
    1. You can only be in a maximum of 2 plots. If you are in PRP & Dropping bodies, you can not join this one.
    2. Create a glimpse regarding a rival of your character.
    3. Bring up a mention of a close ally or rival in character with another PC character.
    4. A. Send me a write up of any mortal family members your character may have OR B. Send me a write up of close allies that your character has. Should be one referenced in glimpse and in character conversation.
    These will be brought out most likely for others to interact with. You can include a brief description and your character's history with them. Yet I will write for allies or relatives as I see fit.
    4. Expect to post in this plot at least once every four days.

To claim the spots, complete steps 2- 4 and PM me a link to relevant threads.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Dropping Bodies
    Quinn Durant written out
    Mable written out
    JC Smith

Jennifer Hazelton

Ressurectionists
    Maeve
    Conner Wells

Quinn Durant
    Milton
    Jack

Confidants and Confessions
    Albert Baker
    Helen Kingsley
    R Quartermain

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hiya folks!
    I want to talk to you about plots! What do you want to do?
    I want to start another plot that you will like to write in.
    Tell me here or in your sheet.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Dropping Bodies plot line is concluded.

Forten's Illusion Plot is open for four Vampires.

The Dropping Bodies plot line revealed a Kindred and a cat were responsible for the deaths of at least four Kine. After the cat and Angela were apprehended, the deaths in the Domain have ceased.
    The man that the cat referred to as ‘Master’, a man revealed to be Matthew Forten, remains at large. Forten is a local business owner who appears to surround himself with people that Angela called ‘students who can move supernaturally quickly’. Angela confessed that there is a ghoul working with Forten, a ghoul that Angela can no longer feed. The investigation can be approached a variety of ways through the merits Allies and Contacts, or through the use of Investigation and social skills. If one seeks to bring in Forten’s people and Forten himself, Kindred with physical skills will be needed.

Forten's Illusion:

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Current Plots
    Confidants and Confessions

Albert Baker
    Helen Kingsley
    R Quartermain

New Plot looking for vampires
    Forten's Illusion Plot is open for four Vampires.

The Dropping Bodies plot line revealed a Kindred and a cat were responsible for the deaths of at least four Kine. After the cat and Angela were apprehended, the deaths in the Domain have ceased.
    The man that the cat referred to as ‘Master’, is revealed to be Matthew Forten. Forten remains at large. Forten is a local business owner who appears to surround himself with people that Angela called ‘students who can move supernaturally quickly’. Angela confessed that there is a ghoul working with Forten, a ghoul that Angela can no longer feed. The investigation can be approached a variety of ways through the merits Allies and Contacts, or through the use of Investigation and social skills. If one seeks to bring in Forten’s people and Forten himself, Kindred with physical skills will be needed.

The Vanishing
    1) A Domain official has gone missing. Will you take advantage of the power vacuum left behind?
    When concerns start rising about how long they have been gone, you are charged to investigate where they have gone. Yet what could sideline or seduce such a powerful domain official? You come across a powerful threat that you must come together to combat. Investigation, Social skills and Combat skills will be useful. You will need to use investigation and social skills to locate the correct area. Combat skills will be needed to combat a threat.
    A mixed coterie will be necessary, which means you do not need all of the requirements to join.

Current Open Plots looking for players:

The Vanishing
    • 1 Alessandra
    • 2 Helen Kingsley
    Forten's Illusion
    • 1. Robert Quartermain
    • 2. Edward Heinrich
    • 3. Connor Wells

19. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
+ Reply to Thread