(Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

He showed himself at the Mages' gathering - sure, there was more official paperwork to be done to get properly acknowledged, but Crystal figured he very well deserved a break.

It was time to check out the local nightlife.

Since it was well known that only suckers started out by going straight to a club, he chose a not-too-upscale bar to get warmed up. The location was decorated minimalistically, with colorful neon-lights giving off the atmosphere of faux-metropolitan futurism. The tables scattered around the rooms were made of light metal frames and glass, the barstools and couches covered in black leather that wanted to justify the expensive drinks.

A 70s-90s Disco-House mix sounded from the boxes, not loud enough to prevent conversations from happening but present enough to get you into the mood. It clashed with the interior, really, but Crystal was feeling the set at that moment.

The Mastigos himself was wearing brown loafers (wild leather, embarrassingly enough no-name), white pants and a navy-blue cotton shirt. A pair of Ray Ban aviator sunglasses hung from the first closed button of his shirt and he decided to forgo a jacket completely.
    He looked pretty inexpensive, but it's of decidedly bad taste to flaunt everything you've got every time you showed yourself. Besides, he thought the whole outfit made him seem all the more careless and above it. Yeah, who actually cared about expensive clothes when going clubbing?

He opened a tab, got himself a gin tonic (Botanist and a tonic that brought out the floral tones of the gin) and got comfortable at one of the empty tables, scanning the room and sipping his drink.
    One doesn't throw himself at other people right away - the night was still young and his drink was full.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze entered wearing a dark, solid shirt and trousers and athletic shoes and a brown leather jacket, and an alert, not quite wary expression. He seems calm, but sharp, friendly but here to see more than to do.

Then he spots Crystal sitting alone at a table and moves over towards him, politely avoiding contact with anyone else.

"Hey." Kaze says to Crystal in a friendly tone, loud enough to be heard over the music. "Can I join you, or are you waiting for someone?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal smirked. See, sooner or later the people come to you.

"Maybe I was waiting for you?" It was not really clear whether he was joking or not, the raised eyebrow showed that he most likely was. "Sure, go ahead. If you want something to drink, let me treat you."

He leaned a bit forward. "Out to have some fun tonight?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Entering the in her usual colorful clothing, spotting the meeting of the two and saw her chance to get a hello in as she soon comes up from behind Kaze, standing right at his side.
    "For him?" Pointing at Kaze "Damn why do the cute ones look at you?" Looks over to Crystal and then back to Kaze. "Well I concede my defeat." Chuckling a bit, hoping that she had not been stomping on anyone's toes.

Looking over the seated man for a brief moment.
    "Evening Sir hope I am not interrupting anything? Just out to see a new bit of the city." Following random patterns had a tendency to lead her all over the city but then again that was part of her way to get familiar with this concrete jungle.

8. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs. "Thanks! Yeah...fun, I guess? Basically trying to get out of a rut, trying different things, with different people. It's kind of an acting thing, honestly. Well, wannabe actor for now." Kaze says.

"Call me, 'Chase'." He offers, pulling out the chair and taking a seat. "So...I guess I'll have whatever you are, if that's okay?"

When Skye approaches, Kaze gets up, "Hey, Skye! Checking out the city night life, huh?" He asks, amiably.

Kaze doesn't invite Skye to join them, leaving that up to Crystal. It's his table, after all.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Skyes outfit made the second eyebrow join the first. "Him, you - anyone looking for some fun." He didn't correct her about being defeated though, but he pointed at an empty seat at the table. "But drop the Sir, it'll just make the rest of the night awkward. You want something? I'm buying the first round."

Without really waiting for her answer he got the barkeeper's attention, pointed at his drink and held two fingers up. There was no service, but they couldn't expect him to do everything.

"Chase? Very well, tonight I'll be Chris." He took a sip and addressed Skye. "So judging from when we last met I didn't assume you were a party girl." Looking back at Kaze. "Or you a party boy. Wanna prove me wrong or rather - wanna be converted? Aspiring actors should know all the walks of life."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru, well, Guru was Guru. There hadn't been anything yet that was able to stop that, life had thrown him a few hard bumps and he'd had one or two in the recent past still haunted by that accidental death that he blamed himself for. But, sadness was a place and not one he made his home in. He'd taken a couple of puffs on his pen before sliding into the same bar others seemed to be gathering in.

Happy coincidence, really he'd just wanted a couple cocktails and find something else. Big club parties were fine, raves were better, a party in the desert with a dozen people? Those were usually the best. Though he might be a tad bit biased, though he was out on the town so he dressed like it. Urban camoflauge as it were, though the stoner philosopher was hard to hide.

The vest was a new look, though he forwent a tie whenever possible. The aviators that sat on his face, well that was to hide his pupils primarily. Damn things felt like he was being strangled constantly. He recognized the new guy somewhat but it was mostly Skye's new hair that had caught Guru's attention. He chuckled as he walked up to the group, arms open for a hug wondering if it would be taken.

"You know, I like the new hair on you. The new look kinda gives off dangerous bitch vibes, I like it. How's everyone doing tonight?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod.
    "Well why not, it's a scene I am not that familiar with so why not explore it some more." Besides she did love to be around people and were finally starting to get some steady cashflow.

Sitting down at his invite with her usual calm demeanor.
    "Call me Skye and if you're buying so pick out whatever you choose I am not that good with this whole scene, albeit something refreshing would be nice." Getting drunk was not really her goal but to try a nice refreshing drink could be nice.

Chuckling a bit.
    "That is an accurate statement I am not in fact a party girl but rather a free spirit who does whatever seem to be pleasing and fun for the moment." Looking over the scene for a moment. "We only live once and we are only young once so better enjoy life while you can, I have no desire to have any regrets at my death bed." And who knew how far of that were? The life of an Arrow could bring a far to early grave but then again so could just being alive and being an awakened. "So what are your interest's Chris?"

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Crystal's question or comment. "Really? I don't seem like the party type?" He asks.

"Well anyway, I am curious, how do you know what aspiring actors need to do? Do you have actor friends?"

"Oh, hey!" Kaze says when Guru arrives. "This is Chris." He gestures towards Crystal.

He listens to Skye describe herself. "Maybe if you want, we could dance later." Kaze offers, drinking his gin and tonic.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well..." Crystal took a sip of his drink to build up the tension a bit. "First impressions can be tough, I just thought you were the more diligent, serious type. As to acting: don't you think it helps portraying a character if you've been in as many situations as possible?"

He regarded Skye with an expression of remembering.
    "Yeah, I think we met. At the circle, but I'm afraid I didn't stumble across any threats in the meantime." Pearly white teeth told Skye that he meant no harm, was merely joking a bit.
    "Sure thing: Gin tonic - about the most refreshing thing to start out an evening." Although being not that good 'with this scene' meant she'd probably call it a night sooner rather than later. Crystal decided not to judge this book by her "free spirit"-cover just yet. And maybe a dancefloor is all that's needed to losen her up.

"Interests? Well, apart from enjoying life and meeting new and interesting people I dabble in this and that. History, literature - whatever catches my eye. These days the Lesser Key of Solomon is helping me fall asleep at night."

With the arrival of Guru Crystal saw potential in the evening. Apparently he dressed better once the sun went down - the Mastigos was positively surprised. He looked around at the colorful group gathered at his table. Each of them was notably good looking - just more promises this night will have to keep.

"Hey, how are you? Get yourself a drink, put it on my tab and make yourself comfortable." He noticed that his long-drink was also nearing empty. Beautiful people, decent gin tonics and among them two sets of aviators? Yes sir, this is a party all right.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread