Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I know I should, but it’s hard. Putting others, my Court and the Freehold at the forefront, leaves little for me to focus on myself. But maybe I need to look at what I’ve done and am doing, and give myself that credit. I’ll try.” It was all she could do.

Nodding, “Nothing in our lives are easy, everything is complicated and comes with a price. And you know yourself best and better than I do, but I will keep hoping happiness finds you.” He could not believe he deserved it, but that’s not how it worked in her mind. “Helping pave the way for others is great, but don’t neglect yourself along the way.” Ha, she was one to talk.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I think you’re very well-spoken. And if I can help you with speaking to others directly, call me. I always keep my phone on for friends.” Yeah, she considered him a friend.

Looking at her sketch pad with it’s notes, shaking her head, “I think I have what I need to get started. I’ll keep you up to date on my progress, but it will be ready in time for the Coronation, you have my word.” The book closed. “I had nothing else, but I really enjoyed talking with you, I hope we can do it again soon. And did you need any tea? I’ve been keeping them in stock so if you wanted any more, I had them.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Sounds like you got a little break recently which is good. What I’m about to say is entirely hypocritical but remember to take time for yourself. Burnout can be a real problem.” He couldn’t help but smile when she said she’d try, yea, he knew how that felt too. “It would have to find me I’d think, I’ve not exactly gone out of my way looking for it. It’s not the highest on my priority list, too busy scrambling to survive.” He chuckled as they were giving each other the same advice. “No Promises, maybe I’ll try.” Maybe. He wasn’t sure he’d know what to do with himself outside of that.

Another blush when she said he was well spoke, grey pushing at his cheekbones. “Appreciated. I’m no Fairest but I’ve at least had some practice. I’ll remember that for the next time I need to negotiate with hobs.” A small laugh. “And if you ever need someone to talk to, or just a wall to listen to your problems, you can call me.

“Thank you again for all your help, I look forward to seeing it. Yea, it was nice we’ll have to do it again soon. Yes I’d love some sleepy time tea. Do you mind if I grab a little coffee too, your stuff is better then the dreck I normally drink.”
    He shifted in his seat slowly getting to his feet as the conversation began to wind down and wrap up.

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A small smile and nod, “I actually have been. I took a semester off from school and have been taking on less things. The vacation Rhodes and I took made me realize I need to take the time to enjoy life. And I don’t want to burnout, so thank you.” It was true though; she had taken a step back and focused on herself. “You don’t need to go out of you way to find it. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will find you when the time is right.” All she could ask was that he’d try, and he seemed willing. So, maybe.

Laughing, “Being well-spoken is not reserved for Fairest. And I love negotiating!” especially with hobs. It was never the same, each hob different and a bit more challenging. “Thank you, I might take you up on it someday. You’re easy to talk with.” He didn’t give himself enough credit on that front.

Standing as well, picking up the mugs, “No problem! Glad you enjoy the coffee.” Moving to counter she sets the mugs into a small sink and gets the tea and coffee. She makes sure each is marked, the bag of coffee larger than the tea, but there was still a good amount of both. Enough to last a couple months. "Is that enough? Or did you want more?" from her tone, she was willing to provide more if he wanted.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"No worries, it's a good thing to hear. Sounds like you were burning the candle at both ends, it's good you're enjoying things. As close as I get is here, a record, or the park." A soft shrug, it didn't bother him that much. "Yea that's what worries me." He gave her a soft smile, she couldn't have known how close to the truth she got.

"Not but it certainly helps. At least one of us does, I can at least tell if they're bullshitting you." Because the answer was yes. "I'm glad to hear that. Anytime, just if you call in the morning it might take a couple tries. The coffee is great, I love it. Tea isn't bad either, I started using just a little bit of honey with it. That's more than enough, thank you." He could smell the beans from here, already looking forward to a cup. "If there's nothing else I'll head out. Thank you, it was a fun evening." He extended his hand out for a shake.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A reluctant nod, “I was, and it was hard to admit it.” Oh was it difficult, but it had also been a relief. “The parks in the city are nice, I’ve enjoyed people watching or just relaxing with a book at them quite often.”

She could tell the happiness thing was going to be difficult. So she doesn’t push it anymore with him.

“Then it sounds like we’d make an unstoppable team, making the best deals in the Hedge!” the Nix laughs at the thought. “Oh, I never call people in the mornings. I’m often up early, and like to wait until closer to the afternoon. Not everyone is a morning person and I try to respect that.” Because that was important. “Isn’t honey amazing in tea?! It just adds a little something nice and sweet to it.” She enjoyed it in her tea as well.

Accepting the hand, “It was, I look forward to working with you. Be safe.”

Was a great scene, thank you! I can close it whenever you're ready

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

“They are, they can be really serene.” He hesitated, still holding the coffee and tea as their conversation wound to a close. A small laugh, smirk spreading across his face. “Hobs won’t know what hit them. Most people’s morning are when I’m settling in for bed. Can definitely make some more mundane tasks and errand running more difficult but it’s easier for me overall.” Stretching out ghost white arms to emphasize his point.

A smile as he nodded. “It really is, gives it that little bit of sweetness and a nice soothing feeling. I look forward to it as well, you take care.” He smiled and waved before stepping out the door.

Agreed, great scene! Good to Close.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread