Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Criminal Intent: Roadside Plotting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

A short text had been sent by Edward to the investigators the night before: Meet at Baseline Road & Newton Road at 7pm. We shall discuss how we mean to proceed.

Fifteen minutes early and for once dressed casually, Edward would be found leaning against his Sliver GLA parked on the ample shoulder of Baseline Road.
    There was nobody nearby, aside from the occasional car. But, that was part of why he picked the spot.

Equipment: weighted cane, (car) sports compact

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Has Edward done any preparation work or investigation after this scene?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry, tag didn't come through to me.

Mable pulled up in her old pickup truck. (thanks to her girlfriend it now ran well though!!)

"Love your car." She smiled at Edward. Mable was dressed in jeans and a purple t-shirt that said nerd princess. She had on her work boots and a leather jacket. Hair was in a high pony-tail.

"So, I have all my work equipment in the truck if we need any of it." She pulled her backpack over to the drivers seat to grab if they left here.

Equipment:

In truck: Tarps, shovels, saws, pruning shears, other tree care equipment, ladder, fertilizer, lye...

In Backpack: a fireproof blanket, flashlight, hunting knife, twine (100 ft.) a dress, notebooks, pens, forestry questionnaires and clip boards, small work tablet with internet/wifi access, l
    ipstick, Chapstick, small aerosol hairspray, lighter, matches, hair elastics, bobby pins, safety pins, wallet with State ID and City Employee ID, $50, Victoria's secret credit card, Business cards, and Cell Phone on silent.

On her wrist was a green bracelet watch phone that connected to a little earpiece. On her ankle was a little silver colored braided bracelet.

Jennifer Hazelton

@Mable Same question - what investigation has Mable done about the imminent breach and the painting of a vampire feeding that is somewhere unknown?

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

The road was quiet, so Edward idly checked his social media accounts and email, looking to see if his efforts had born any fruit. After learning where the event would take place, he had texted Simone and emailed Small, to get an invitation for three to the art show.

Mable's pickup? The Beast's fear confirmed his suspicions. He scanned their surroundings one more time, making triply sure they were alone. He stood as she exited her pickup.
    "Why, thank you, Ms. Wood." He smiled. He preferred a car that was a bit rougher around the edges, like Mable's, but off the cuff, he couldn't think of a way to express that.

"That is good to hear, Ms. Wood. I fear once Mr. Clay alights, we will have to depart with haste. There is an event that demands our presence two hours hence. But, we shall speak of such things when Mr. Clay is with us."

"Have the last few nights treated you well?" he engaged in pleasantries to fill the time, but he also cared about the answer.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is particularly cautious in his approach, taking the extra time to circle the area from above on silent, owl’s wings in an attempt to discern whether any one is watching from hiding.

When he’s satisfied, a quietly goes to ground in a dark, private spot and takes a two legged form.

Dirt Nap comes walking slowly into the sight of Edward and Mable. “Evening.” He says.

3 successes

Dirt Nap has a hat, jeans, calico work shirt and boots. He’s got a simple‘feature’ flip phone that is not on contract, from Walmart. It’s on silent mode. He’s got a rifle.

Dirt Nap has checked out the story so far with Lady Hazelton, and investigated the scene with animal senses.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hasn't done anything to look into things further.

Edward always polite. She smiled brightly at him. "Things haven't been too bad, Thank you for asking. And how have you been?"

Dirt Nap arrived. "Evening."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"I confess, this matter weighs heavily upon me." Edward's smile wanes, "my disposition shall be quite improved upon the Breach's resolution. I appreciate your coming on such short notice."

And Dirt Nap arrives. "Good evening, Mr. Clay." Edward's expression and tone regains joviality, "how have you been you keeping since last we spoke?" Time was not so short as to justify rudeness.

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Well Sir, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says. "I wonder if it isn't time for an official posse. Lettin' the Lady T know what's going on." Dirt Nap suggests.

14. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable wasn't sure the best way to proceed. She wanted to make sure everything remained proper, but she didn't know enough about the Invictus to make a judgement. Should she continue to trust Edward on this? Should they discus it with Twist? Dirt Nap had a good point.

She decided to hear Edward out before deciding what she needed to do. "Edward, how do you want to precede? We don't want to wait too long before we report this. But do we have enough to report? Will it cause more issues to report now or wait?"

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread