Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC seemed frozen for a time as he caught sight of the Prince. Even, in this place of neutral ground. Even having gotten more familiar with her beauty and the danger that tainted it’s every aspect. The fear of the Beast caught him and it was, for several terrifying seconds all he could do to not flee. His jaw and one fist clenched, until he finally forced himself to bow despite his mind howling in protest not to. He hoped the moment hadn’t lasted as long as it felt.

Even with the seductive entrance of Twist in full regalia and his bow to her. Even knowing what he knew about the Archon and how powerful she was. It wasn’t what the Beast knew due to the Mask she wore. And he couldn’t help but try to keep Alessandra in the corner of his eye at instinct’s behest.

At last, painfully with blood still roaring in his ears, he turned back to the conversation at hand.
    JC exit to Near the Chess Table
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes roamed over the room, acknowledging bows with a slight nod of her head. Her Beast pacing, snapping at the bars that held it. Wanting, no, Demanding, the blood of the weak as they entered.

While she was enjoying that everyone participated in the theme, it was the lack of who was present that was interesting to her. Missing Formal Court does not bode well for one seeking to improve standing.

As some broke off around the chess table, she spotted Twist , and makes her way over.

Smiling, a bow of her head in respect, “That dress is simply magnifica on you! You have a gift for finding the perfect gowns.” She compliments. “How have you been?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was on the other side of the table as the small group gathering...

Mable felt eyes on her. She glanced over just in time to see Quinn look away. She smiled secretively before going back to examining the chess pieces.

When Maeve approach Mable smiled brightly, "Good evening, Ms. O'Ryan. That suit is very lovely. It suits you well." Her tone was encouraging.

"I just love chess pieces. I find them an art form of their own."

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward's attention was only briefly taken from Alice as Twist entered. His bow just short of the one he gave to the Prince. His mouth tightened briefly against the Beast's fear as Mable entered, he gave her a nod, and as the fear turned to rage with Maeve's entrance, his attention turned back to Alice.

Continued in (2011) Edward and Alice...

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

The Archon’s entrance pulled his gaze to her, and he gave a careful bow before hiding a grimace at Mable’s newly entered beast. Turning back to the man in front of him he gave a small nod as he spoke.

“Thank you, Dirt Nap, last time I was in court we barely had the chance to exchange pleasantries and I was hoping we could carry a proper conversation.” He leaned back on his heels slightly, before his eyes widened and he gave a small jump, bringing his arms up apologetically.

“N-not to be too forward, I just thought you seemed to be more casual than most others.” He winced at his own words before returning his eyes to Dirt Nap’s own. After a moment he collected himself and relaxed, back not quite straight as he raised a hand, palm up in invitation as he took a small step away from the growing crowd of Kindred.

Side Thread?

Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

8. Likes White, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Between her commanding presence and her Beast, it was impossible to miss the approach of Alessandra and Twist turned smoothly to the city's Prince, her own head lowering for a long moment.

When she straightened, her pleasure at the compliment was clear in the smile she wore.

"If so, it is a gift we share," she replied with ease, her dark eyes taking in everything that Ale presented that evening from the froth of pale tulle at the base of the gown to the low cut neckline and up to the twisted knot of dark hair.

"I have been well. The nights grow cool and people seek indoor enjoyment and my theater is all too happy to provide. Yourself?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A gracious smile with a bow of her head, though she knew the true fashion icon for the Domain was the delicate Daeva.

“That is wonderful to hear! Any special shows coming up or planned?” with the holidays approaching, some places added special shows. Not that the Judex’s theater needed special shows, but one never knows.

“Oh, I cannot complain. The real estate market has picked up and my holdings are proving quite fruitful.” Some legal, some not. “Though I’ve been considering a new business venture and was hoping to get your thoughts and opinions. As someone with such a well-established business, and one that is a keystone of the city, how do you find owning a business?” she asks.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gave a small shake of her head, "Nothing outside of what we normally do for the season. Decorations, a few private events, and so on."

"Oh?" she breathed, curiosity showing in the tilt of her head as Ale spoke.

Owning a business? An interesting question. Truthfully, Twist had not bothered to look into what Ale did in the mundane world, but she was a small bit surprised if this was to be the first time she was branching into business ownership. Perhaps not so years ago, but times had changed.

"It would take a great deal for me to give up my theater." And their other interests, but that wasn't worth mentioning atm. "I find owning a prominent business in the city a demanding task but well worth the effort. And there are steps one can take to help. Kalos is indispensable to me."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod at the information, she didn’t believe the theater needed much for the season.

“It’s been on my mind lately, moving assets into the more,” a pause to consider her wording,legal side of things. Not to mention we can never have too many business ventures.” Us being the Invictus. “Influence is something we can never have too much of.” She knew the Judex would understand. Being a successful Invictus meant getting your hands into as many pots as possible. “I have the illegal side on lock down.” No one was taking that hold from her.

A nod, “Anything worth owning is worth whatever effort you need to put into it. And it shows with the theater and numerous glowing reviews and shows.” Ah, a ghoul. “I’ve been considering such a move, investing in someone like him.” And she couldn’t say why she kept putting it off.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After her conversation with Heinrich, Alice moves to an unoccupied area of Elysia, and takes in the rest of the evening.

If anyone wants Alice's attention please @ Alice and Saber
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread