Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Cool. But in battle remember the first rule of combat medics," she jokes with Yamiyo, "Don't get hit."

"I've seen adults walking down the street in unicorn onsie," Circe's reply on cute attire was quick, "Sometimes the mundies make US look sane." Yamiyo couldn't drive a car? Okay then. "It's a good skill ta have though I am a lil' more skilled at driving then just normal transit."

Was that a good way to describe having ability to control vehicles at high speed? Yes. "I doubt ya have the temperament fer that particular level of aggressive driving. Unless ya happen ta enjoy ramps."

And wait, which Jason did she mean? "Which Jason? Like hockey mask or some other Jason? If the former, I'd suggest a squeaky hammer in place of the machete."

Ah right, the disguise thing. Gemstone dust? "Hmmm," she has to think on that. "If they're the right stone type or color, I don't see why it couldn't. The Wyrd is finicky but it shouldn't be hard ta get the colors ta match up right."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Jumping back behind the couch and taking a defensive position just poking her head out lightly to make it easier to hear her.
    "Don't worry I have no qualms whatsoever with keeping away from harm, I'm a lover not a fighter."

Making her way back from the couch with light chuckle.
    "With all the furries, pegasis, bronies and so forth in the world so can you really get away with pretty much anything nowadays." Gone were the fashionable 1920s "Still for me cats, pink and so on more traditional cute things if that makes sense?" Giving the Queen a solemn nod and wink. "There is no doubt in my mind that you could leave the cops in the dust."

Quickly shaking her head and looking a bit scared.
    "Nope not me, I can be a passenger for it but to do it myself no way normal speed if anything and even then I might need a booster seat or adapted car for my height."

Pouting.
    "Hockey mask scary killer one but what's the point without a plastic or foam machete? Foam might be better then you can run and cut people down left and right as a joke. Maybe make a custom made one that throws out candy when you hit people Sonnie would love that." Or well the free candy at least.

"I just thought that it might be easier to have a soft material to spin to your wishes rather than an overly solid one, really not that accustomed to spinning." Some minor things yes but that was about it. "What will you be doing for Christmas?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Could? What makes ya think I haven't ditched Federalis in the past?" she proudly aks Yamiyo. Circe was a troublemaker. Then laughs as Yamiyo calls for a booster seat, "Don't worry, oh ho ho ho, good things come in small packages. Like diamonds. Or pistols."

"I'm more a killy weapons maker, not a sweetie weapons maker,"
    she jokes with Yamiyo, "Yer talking about a slingshot built inta a sword. That sounds more Link then Jason. And depending on which candy ya have, Sonnie might tackle ya fer the candy."

"Maybe work, maybe not,"
    she answers what she'd do for Christmas. Lots of agencies didn't work on Christmas or skeleton crew, which was good for smuggling. "And that dust should work fine, just the issue of making sure the gem has the right color. Making it and having it work isn't beyond me," there was that Fairest pride, "Color is another issue, but the blue dust should fix it."

"Why, ya planning a little yule time jamboree?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Turning around and blowing a kiss as she waves to some imaginary cops.
    "Bye bye men in blue no blue girl for you tonight." Lightly giggling along to the laughter. "Or a sex demon who can turn your world around and empty your bank account." Not that she had ever done that before no never nuhh uh.

Frowning a bit as a joke.
    "But that wouldn't be as fun, it's a joke costume with funny gifts." Blinking a bit. "Let's see is he that mute child that goes along with that Zelda girl?" Yeah from that old N64 game. "Now that sounds scary, wonder if I can throw some candy at her to make her stop." Or throw the MM's she kept in her purse just for her.

"Work on Christmas?" Shaking her head. "You need to have some fun sometimes to." Nodding in response. "Then it shouldn't be that hard to get it, can probably have it in less than a week." Or something like that.

Smiling a warm happy smile.
    "Well I have no one to really spend Christmas with and except for the engaged couple so do most people here seem to be in the same boat so maybe a little Christmas get together could help fill all of us with some warmth. Plus it would make it a lot easier to hand out Christmas gifts."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe scrunches up her face as she processes what Yamiyo is asking. Then claps her hands with a nod. Then clarifies, "Yeah, just demonstrating how link says yes. And probably ya could. Honestly, I think I should try throwing a Charleston Chew past her to see if she'll chase it."

Blue lips part in a toothy grin, "Bah humbug," she jokes. "Profits are profits, adrenaline guaranteed with the job if I do work Christmas morn."

"A Christmas jamboree it is,"
    she walks up to Yamiyo and pats her on the shoulder, "Any work I do will be in the morning. With no probable problems with the authorities, and plenty of candy ta distract Sonny," she flashes a smile with a thumbs up. "Maybe I should get everybody the same armor me and Sonja has? Make skin tight clothing the standard Freehold uniform, oh ho ho hoho!"

Winding down to end time, less then a week to go.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling an awkward smile.
    "Sorry when it comes to games I am really not the one to ask, true I have gotten some consoles as of late but no clue what games to really try." Or where to begin looking there are so damn many. "Now that doesn't sound very nice but she would most likely eat it with a happy smile." Same way I would chase romance most likely.

Giving her a sad look.
    "But Christmas is a time to gather in warmth and celebration with those near and dear, think of Ebenezer money isn't everything in this world." Changing her look to be more playful. "Besides I have just decided that you owe me a Christmas dance."

"Now that sounds delightful." Really time to start with the invites and planning. "Just don't give her to much, she needs to be able to eat the goose as well." Giggling a bit before her eyes turns lustful, slowly licking her lips and nodding. "That won't distract me at all, sounds perfect."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nice and funny don't hafta go hand in hand Yammy," she cheerfully explains, "And I can recommend some fun ones ta download. So long as ya like destruction and mayhem. Always fun if ya ask me, just blow up some landmarks," she nods her head.

"Ah, well," she throws her shoulders back. "How can I turn down such an offer. But whom shall wear the dress and whom the suit? I can toss up a coin," she laughs at the, possible, jest. "I'm sure Sonny can burn off enough calories ta eat everything. And don't worry about the bird," she waves her hand in the negative.

"When my goose is cooked, nobody will complain oh ho ho ho ho!"
    She enjoyed that. A little too much, "Good setup Yamiyo. I am corrupting ya with the power of puns. I'll be back," she walks out of the living room quickly. She'd noticed the eyes Yamiyo was getting. There was no way to misinterpret those eyes either.

It doesn't take more then a minute for Circe to return. Quite differently garbed and her voice as sweet as honey, "Hello mistress Yamiyo, does my attire please you?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"True but still Christmas season is coming up so now is the time to be nice, hmm wonder if Santa were one of us?" That would certainly backup the different versions. Looking a bit insecure "Sadly I have no clue what kind of games I may like, haven't really played many and my various siblings tended to hog the consoles growing up. I did play some GTA though, not much but a little." No clue which one of them though.

Placing both her hands atop her heart and playfully playing along.
    "Ahh but it will be Christmas of course my attire shall be in line along with a mistletoe to steal endless kisses and both of us in a dress would draw more looks than anything else fair Queen of the opposite time." Giggling a bit "Now that sounds like her, it would be interesting to see her handle my diet for a week."

Slowly shaking her head.
    "When your goose is cooked we will all be doomed and filled with sadness but hopefully stand alongside you to do all we can to turn the tides, our beloved Queen shall reign many a summers to come."

Taking the glass of water and finishing it whilst breathing out, it was a lot of work to keep up with the Queen.

Watching as the Queen returns quickly turning her head to the side and raising her wing to block the sight, still glancing back and forth a bit keeping the wing just low enough to be able to peep over.
    "Now that's not fair Circe." Her mantle flaring up filling the room with the scents of vanilla, roses and cinnamon all of them libido enhancing scents. "You know that I have a very high sexual drive and prefer women please do not tempt me so." Trying to look away and keep herself calm.

Sorry the link just leads to a Error 403 forbidden so hope I played it right.

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, I'm a spawn of the 80s so I was thrilled ta see how much games improved while, uh," oh that was a mood killer. Her ears drooping down made that clear, but then they went flush to her skull as her Mantle flared. "Like, no harm in it not being yer thing. I find it saves on bullets fer venting."

"Unless I come in formal armor,"
    she laughs in response to the everybody in dresses option, "That'd turn a lot of heads too. But I dress would be safer fer you. Steel boots are bad fer the floor I'd imagine too."

That was a fragrant scent coming off of Yamiyo. Mantle? Had to be, she'd not had that before now. On the plus side, she now knew that Yamiyo had a maid fetish. Circe picks up a goblin mask. It is almost all teeth and a ugly smile. She holds it over her own face, "Would this help ya calm down? I cast a pretty wide net but even I draw the line at more canines then a float of crocodiles."

"Or," she waves the mask towards her television, "We can try some videos fer ya ta experience. Maybe not the beach volleyball ones," oh now that was her being mean to Yamiyo, "Mostly cause I don't have those. Prefer shootas. Some platformmers."

Did the same for me now too. It was Rider Medusa's maid uniform from the Fate series. It is somewhat conservative English Maid uniform.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Gently smiling.
    "Late 90s for me but books were far easier to claim and escape into." Stretching out her arms in an attempt to give the Queen a comforting warm hug but quickly pulling her arms back, it was not right to hug people without consent. "I think I just need to find my type to be honest but that would probably be cute games or multiplayer, might be wrong though."

Chuckling a bit.
    "Well formal armor is still a lot milder than battle armor." Calming herself down "Still I doubt you would enjoy walking around in steel boots all night and it would hurt if you stepped on my toes in them."

Slowly letting her wing down a bit.
    "Fair Queen do you really think hiding behind a mask diminishes your beauty?" Gently placing her hand on the mask and pushing it away. "Your beauty always shines through and I know what a gem lies behind it."

Lightly licking her lips.
    "Beach volleyball you said? Now that sounds intriguing" giggling a little "still real people entice me not some animated ones." Blinking a bit towards the Queen "Shootas? You mean shotas as in male por" Freezing up for a second and blushing. "Ohh shooting games, sorry about that."

Have seen the show so now which one you mean, talked with Saber and the hedgespun effect would not work for her unless you can weave in contracts of Mirror which no player currently can.

12. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread