Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I get the feeling that the League of Legends' Zoe or the Pokemon games are right up yer alley then," she raises her left eyebrow and ear as she quips this to Yamiyo.

"Wait, it is?"
    Circe's ignorance on armor status is probably a little surprising. "Huh, well I only know kevlar personally. I was gonna shine up some football pads, oh ho ho ho ho! A little jest," she bows, "To amuse my guest, I know that ain't formal best." She stands back up, "But I am a showman, so I'd probably opt fer something Roman. Fer formal, shiny is always golden."

"Play Mortal Kombat,"
    how did she make it sound like K instead of C? "Beauty can be marred by something hideous, as that series shows. Of course," she waves her right hand dismissively, "I don't engage in cannibalism so kinda doesn't work as an analogy. Nor does it work with how I have been treating everybody regardless of looks," she rubs her chin then throws her hands up in the air, "Screw it! I can't be say superficial shit like that with any weight. Bad analogy," she gives Yamiyo a thumbs up, "Ignore it."

"Yes games,"
    she runs with it to get as far as possible from the bad analogy, "I'm pretty sure the volleyball ones have a target audience of hormonal teens. And, wait?" Male por? Male por what? Sounds like something Spanish or maybe those Star Wars birds? "Was that a Star Wars thing? The sci fi puffins are called shout tahs if male? Okay I guess. Uh, anyway I meant first or third person shooters. Doom or GTA, respectively. Some are even multiplayer but be prepared fer a lot of boys being boys."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"If you say so or maybe some fighting game you can enjoy with others then you can shift players quickly." That sounded fun. "Or perhaps one of those with the dragon or the fox could be nice." No clue what their names were.

Looking genuinely surprised at the Queens word.
    "Well formal armor means representative and often quite expensive, it's more meant to show of in or to signal that you're a leader. Moving in it and to be able to wear it for extended periods have more importance than actual protection hence it's not as good. You can use jewels, gems and so forth which you never would on a battle armor. Battle armor needs to truly defend you and is meant for actual battle along with being none shiny as that is a negative." Wait did I really just lecture the summer Queen on armor "Now a Roman armor could really suit you." And it was not to bad for moving in.

Shuddering a bit.
    "That sounds quite bloody and spooky are there no nice fighting games without blood or gore." Or perhaps the name was just a bit on the spooky side.

Listening to the explanation with interest not really seeing the connection and just nodding.
    "As you wish but a given truth for us all is that why should we care about looks? We know that endless beauty can hide the ugliest of demons." They truly did.

"Teens be teens but once you have actually sampled reality so does the animated not entice as much."
    At least not to her. "Still it's a truth sex sells." Giggling a bit at the confusion. "Sorry no clue about Star Wars thingies, my mind went to Shotacon I think the Japanese word is. It's basically a form of sexual attraction towards young boys, really not something that feels right." Blushing a bit for having to get into it.

Looking completely lost on the talk of games.
    "If you say so, really don't have an inkling of that no clue how GTA would work in multiplayer either. But it does sound fun to get wanted and ram the cops into other players." A slightly evil/vengeful grin appearing on her face.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fighting games that are cute? Skull Girls maybe," she suggests with a shrug, "No fox or dragon, but a cat. And other things."

Yamiyo may be surprised that Circe seems quite attentive as the has armor explained to her. "Huh, really?" Well the more you know and all that. "Well that is mundy armor. Hedgespun?" The Summer Queen giggles, "The mask can be pretty as a painting while being as tough as steel. We get ta cheat against reality, yay!" She gives a massive smile and thumbs up.

"That explains the popular teen series,"
    she nods at the talk of merchandising. Then the smile drops totally from her face, lips twitch. One ear rises as the other falls. "Aspetta, cosa?" she shakes her head as her mantle flares, "Japan has a genre fer pedophiles?" She growls, "That is very messed up."

"On the plus side, ya understand one of the basic tactics of PvP combining with PvE. Good job,"
    she gives her a thumbs up before waving her hand towards her Sony console, "Ya wanna give it spin? I must warn you," she draws herself up, Circe's posture and tone change. It is quite professional, "Oh honored guest. I know not which game is within," she sticks out her tongue and wraps a knuckle atop her own head, "I played drunk after the kids stopped ringing the door."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shaking her hands a bit.
    "No need for the game to be cute just not extremely bloody." Did she confuse them for the same game? "I meant that purple little dragon and that spinning fox as separate games."

Nodding a bit.
    "True we can cheat but there is still the same basic in two fields. First you do not want an armor made to impress and move around in that is to heavy or cumbersome that's just bad. Second if you're wearing armor for battle so do you not want it shiny, golden or reflective. A reflective armor can hinder your vision, shiny or golden can give away your position or be reflective which can also give away your position. The sun or light should never be your enemy." Reading books could sometimes be good for surface trivia.

Giggling a bit.
    "And all the fan service left and right." It was everywhere. "Not really sure, I think they have some where there is more about the love and others where the main focus is more about someone appearing young but being barely legal. Then there naturally ones that just goes for it, with so many people able to make their own material and having no company behind them so is it easy to distribute. Still I am far from an expert." She just had her roommates words to go by.

Smiling a bit, having no clue what PVP or PVE meant.
    "That's good." Looking to the console. "If you have any multiplayer so would it be fun to play." Standing tall and imposing. "I warn you though no one whom have played a multiplayer game against me have ever managed to lose." Perhaps not really something to brag about.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe wasn't familiar with dragon and fox games. Well, she'd heard about the one with the divine sunshine dog. "Oookay, not familiar with those," she just shakes her head.

"Okay, that makes sense,"
    she nods in understanding as Yamiyo explains armor's field vs dress criteria. She did that herself already so maybe she should include black paint when she Hedgespins up armor. "Shiny might work in a official duel, blinding yer foe kinda cheat, but totally shit elsewhere."

Circe scoffs at the idea, still of highly negative opinion about that anime genre. "So a throw away or running gag of yes I'm old enough to drink stop giving me a sippy cup? Well that is tolerable compared ta," she grumbles in disgust, "Other things."

"Cool, I got options but let's see what is in the box,"
    Circe walks over to the large TV. Speaking of fanservice, the dress and ribbon covering her backside as she bends over to do this, doesn't provide any service.

A game came on as Circe started up the console. Which game was it to be?

Good to end here? We are almost out of time.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

0 Days left. End scene. Thank you very much Ladysin for the fun thread

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread