(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles, "Oh! You've got Ram living with you? That's great. I'm glad that you were able to make that work out. You two getting along well?" She asks, seeming interested and polite. She didn't know much about Ram, but he was a pleasant guy. A bull in a china shop, sure, but a heart of gold as she can tell. "I'm glad Sacramento has been good to you. Everyone has been so kind to me thus far and I've been very grateful for it."

She laughs a little at John's comment, "So, what you are trying to say is you think I look like a sexy space chick? Noted," She gives him a wink. She did grow up in the 80s with a sci-fi freak of a father, so of course she got the reference. She wondered if anyone else would. "Was going more for Witch of the Wilds. Watch out though, I might go swooping." She gives John another look over, "Aha, Paul. Lovely. My brain went Repo the Genetic Opera first. I should've known. It looks great."

Cassandra takes a long sip of her drink, seeming comfortable. In reality, being around so many new people is stressful. She doesn't have a goal here and she can't rely on it to get her through it. She'll lean heavy on her Courtmates at least.

2. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Is that Alice hitting on me? Gerrit flustered a bit when her friend seemed to add on to that. It was not particularly nice, but he was somehow very creeped out by them. "Heh, thank you. I'm afraid you'd have to touch them and that'd be rather unsanitary. I'd describe them as the cheap plastic ones, if that helps?" The accent was forgotten for the moment, he felt a bit like a deer in the headlights of Alice and Jennifer. It was nice being scared on Halloween, but this seemed more.. primal. At the same time he was somehow intrigued.

Luckily there was an influx of other people apparently being drawn to the simplicity of his costume. Subtly stepping towards John and Cassandra, he took all the compliments and bowed. "Yes, one would say I am the rrrroot of all evil. But your demon is very well done! And you look like you're coming straight from the set of Superman, so: kudos!"

He took a moment of the general praising of each other's costumes to get back at the more private talk with Cassandra. "Yeah, he took me up on my offer. Let's just say I've earned a lot more practical experience on repairing stuff." He thought he managed pretty well to not show the slight unease in the back of his mind. "Glad to hear you've been welcomed with open arms. Maybe this is the honeymoon-phase, but I think our start here has been pretty good, huh?" The little back and forth between the other two Winter's wasn't completely lost on him - he decided let John focus on Cassandra for the moment and just listened to the conversations going on.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Once he’d joined the group and noticed the blindfold on the Alice he understood why everyone was describing what they looked like. He immediately felt sympathy for her losing one of her primary senses like that. Though her tone of voice, her body posture she just came off as unamused? Like she was going through the motions because it was expected. He could relate to that, though.

He stayed out of the group costume conversation the two seeming to be quite familiar with each other. Returning the demons wave with a smile. Burning his internal reservoir of energy as he slipped on his mask, offering a pleasant and friendly exterior since he was in public and not just around people like him. He didn’t feel like he had to put on airs for them, but everyone else? “Great job with the make up!” His tone was not the usual flat, even one the members of the Freehold were used to. This one was vibrant, filled with emotion and energy.

Between the crowd of people, the other woman’s sibilant speech, and something he couldn’t recognize his hackles remained raised. The flight button being pushed in his head repeatedly, only to be washed down by the drink in his hand. Keep calm, you’ll be ok, you have friends here. Anchor and relax.

He blinked and looked up as the one with a lisp addressed him, made it hard to make out some of what she said. “Yea, Dune. Good catch! I caught yours but I’m afraid to say I don’t read a lot of comics, I’ve been told that I should really read the Darth Vader ones.”

“Thanks, yea Verne is good. It is quite a nice hat I will say. Oh, uh, I’d say I’m wearing usual garb you’d find in the desert though black. So shawl, robe, harem pants, then a strip of black electrical tape across my nose with black tubing coming out of it. Trying to do my best rendition of a stillsuit.” He didn’t know if his terminology was correct but he was hoping it was enough to get the image across.

He couldn’t help but snort as Sonnie, well, was Sonnie. Her bright, chipper attitude matched with such a spooky costume, the dichotomy of it was amusing to him. “I’m sorry but seeing a creepy ring ghost talk about Scooby Doo is too much for me.” He finally managed as he stopped laughing. Ok you might be overselling it a bit James.

His cheeks growing flush, drink catching in his throat for a second before swallowing it. Feeling the burn down his throat and in the back of his sinuses from Cassandra’s comments. “Seems the Witch managed to summon a for-real demon this evening. Thank you. Graverobber will be a good idea for next year though, thanks for that.” Offering her a bright smile as he looked to Gerrit with a shake of his head.

“You’re too much man.” He said with a laugh while shaking his head, raising his glass to the Ogre. “Way to take something, run with it, and make it your own. Between you and our ghost girl here I might not get a chance to stop laughing.”

Ok James, so far so good…

Goes by the name: John

6. Likes Ruach, Shenanigans, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A nod, jerky and stilted. The Doll focused upon not allowing her Curse to wobble her limbs to and fro. As she adds Sarah's mentioned colour pallette into her imaginings.

Amusement widens her smile, as her Priscus pokes at the poor fool of a kine, with his plastic fangs and Halloween wish to be the Count himself. "Does he now? Impressive, plastic they may be, they are surely impressive fangs to fill hm?" she says, perhaps mixing the metaphor, but surely everyone here would understand.

A laugh, it's artifice hidden by the sound and beat, "A friend I had long ago, would have turned that offer into a double entendre, and frankly I'm not in the mood. So, apologies Skye, I will not touch your horns." pulling herself back a little, she hadn't enhanced her hearing to impossible standards, but she could surly imagine the pulse in time to the music, the blood scent wafting off the kine piled around her and Hazelton, how surely they had a pint or two to spare between them....

"I've worn dark colours," bringing herself out of the fantasy, they were in public and there was the Masquerade. "But I tended to favour pastels, when I could see them." she admits, absently wondering if anyone would be brave (or morbid) enough to ask after her sightlessness.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes Aeolus, Ruach, Shane, Shenanigans liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Remarking to Skye, she says
    "I rather enjoy the dual nature of the name. Its quite well done. I did some reading on what people believed a bit in college. Have you read on the matter, Lady Baphomet? Ah, love Scooby Doo. No matter where I moved, there was always a TV and Scooby Doo on that TV. A fond memory reaching back to childhood. I always saw myself as a Velma."
    She spoke with her Cursed serpentine voice.
    "Not hygienic at all,"
    She agrees with Gerrit, a smile flashing white teeth. "You are quite correct."
    Her serpentine voice continues. "Grave robber? What an idea. It conjures all sort of morbid ideas." She states, looking to James.

"I would love to hear more of your thoughts on these matters, Clark. Alice. If you wish to speak on it..." Jennifer lured, no, invited them to step aside from the larger press of people. She was suspecting that the herd was becoming spooked. Clark seemed more gregarious and less spooked... she would see. She glanced invitingly to Lady Baphomet as well to see if she would like to leave the press of people, yet based on her remarks to go to speak to every one thought that Lady Baphomet would enjoy to speak to everyone.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Was it normal to touch anothers costume? She wasn’t sure, and hadn’t seen someone offer it before.

Sapphires look to Superman, “Voice acting?” a shake of her head, “I’m afraid not, just a humble coffee shop owner. Though I have been known to sing here and there.” Says the angelic voice. But in this crowd? She wouldn’t risk it.

“Awww! Fugly would have made a great costume partner!”
    she agrees, “And order whatever you want! On me of course.” Anytime she could treat Sonnie, she was all about it.

Smirking to Cassandra over her water, “I can see that.” A nod, “Sexy space chick, you wear it well.” Compliments the Nix.

Glancing to Gerrit with a smile, “Afraid to say that there is no honey-moon phase here. The warm welcomes you receive are how it is, it won’t change. But if you want it to, I’m sure I could arrange something.” She jokes with laugh, light and musical in sound.

Her bare arm was lifted and lightly touches her hat, “Thank you! Saw it and had to get it.” It was a necessity at that point.

“Laughing is great! Keep doing it, you pull it off well.” Compliments seemed to embarrass the Winter, but she was going to do it anyways. She was having fun.

So Alice wasn’t going to touch the offered horns. Interesting.

When she could see them? Wait, was she really blind? Was it rude to ask? The Treasured was a bit unsure what to say in this situation. Coming across as rude was something she never wanted to do, especially with a stranger. Biting her lip, she thinks a moment.

“Oh, I can see pastels looking stunning on you!”
    especially if her skin was really as pale as it seemed, they would be striking.

It looked like the group was going to split, which she got. But being the social butterfly she was, it was a bit sad.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Ruach, Shenanigans, , Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wait Fugly and that voice? Smiling a bit towards her.
    "Sorry, I did not recognize you at first." Then again they had only met once before. "You look amazing, wanna dance after that drink?" Ordering herself a apple cider, her defenses kept her relatively sober at all times and she didn't really need alcohol to let loose or have fun. "Contact me next year and we can dress up together if you like." Wonder if she's a Scooby fan?

Smiling a creepy smile, destroyed by giggling.
    "Thank you, I fell in love with the horns and just couldn't resist Mr.Root of all evil, watch out for Elizabeth Bathory though." The advantage of having started to poke around social media right before Halloween. "Thanks Dune, can't say how accurate the costume is but you look good in it."

Shrugging a bit towards Alice.
    "As you wish, nevertheless so do you rock the pale look." Spending a moment to think of if she could restore the girls sight or not, still she knew that she couldn't even try. Such were the curse of who they were, standing idly by but luckily enough so were the feeling of how nature had it's natural course a comfort and she seemed to do just fine despite it and had not let it best her.

Shaking her head in response to Jennifer.
    "Sadly no, I just found some info on Baphomet whom spoke about the dual gender and I found some horns to use so it was not hard to make a costume with what little time and budget I had over." Shining up "Another Scooby-fan?! You gotta come over and watch it with me sometime, any of the series you like I love them all. Can't speak for the newer live action movies though." Looking extremely happy. "So you're the smart one of the bunch? That's amazing, I always saw myself as a mix of Shaggy and Daphne with maybe a little Scrappy later on." Which parts didn't need to be said, quickly following after she could not let a Scooby discussion go.

A quick turn around to everyone else, addressing them all
    "If anyone wanna dance just come grab me, I promise to not step on your toes." A quick wave to the ghost girl "You have first though." She had asked her first after all.

Then following after Jennifer/Oracle.
    "Hey Superman and Oracle wanna take a pic together? I finally got a phone with a camera."

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh hey, thanks!" Kaze replies appreciatevely to Gerrit and James and Seraphina's positive comments, his eyes lingering just a little on the enthralling Seraphina.

"Oh, yeah. Sure thing, 'Barbara'." Kaze says, looking willing to be led by the woman with the unique voice. "She's been wanting to do a cartoon marathon for a while, you should come!"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hey, Sera! Did you see that? I made James laugh!" She grinned proudly, "I have achieved my final goal for the year. I can rest now!" She saluted the Darkling with her drink. "Next year, Rhodes."

"I'm good for now. Thanks, though!" The Beast nodded to Seraphina, addressing the offer of paying for her order.

Sonnie blinked and looked at Skye, "Who? Me? Dance?" She took a drink of her rum. "I happen to be a professional ballet dancer," this was not true, "but I think I could manage club dancing."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra watches the awkwardness with her fellow Winter. Seeing him stepping back toward her and John, she takes a little step back to make room for him, accepting him into their circle of friendly protection, if one wanted to call it that.

She smiles politely, nodding to the two women and then moves her gaze back up to Gerrit. "I will admit, I had wondered," she says with a light chuckle, "Handiness for repair is a lovely skill to know. Still, I wish you well in it." She nods then and gives a smile over to Sera at her comment, "I'll have my fingers crossed then." She turns her attention back to Gerrit, "It has been very lovely, but then, I don't know that I've ever experienced this kind of beginning otherwise. I know we will all eventually bump heads eventually," Probably sooner than you'd like, "but still, good start. And I'll admit, I'm rather fond of the both of you now. It is nice to have friends. We need to make sure to hang more."

She one of those cutesy smiles to Sera, "Why, thank you."

She gazes back at the Wisp, seeming pleased with herself as he blushes at her comments. Without her hardened mask, to those who can see her fae mien, her constant change of hues seem to change just a little swifter. Well, don't kill the poor thing, Cass. She bites her bottom lip a little with a smile and then takes another sip of her drink. She gets a little excited when John mentions Grave Robber as a potential costume for the future.

The woman with the snake like voice responds first and she doesn't know why, but the way the slithering voice of the other woman spoke of morbid ideas both creeped her out and made something in her protective somehow. As if she were prey, or rather, that John might be prey. Creepy how some people just do that to you.

"Grave robber, grave robber. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother" she can't help but sing, imitating Paris Hilton's voice from the movie. She laughs, "That movie gives me such life. I really did consider coming as Shiloh tonight, but a babydoll dress wasn't cutting it and while I adore Amber Sweet's corset look... too restricting. Who knows, perhaps next year." She did look good in a corset. That would be hilarious though - The Winter Court dressed with Repo costumes. I mean, Gerrit would make a quality Nathan.

"Mm, we should all dance soon. It is a party. Maybe we could get some song requests in and just vibe." She smiles at Gerrit and John, her emerald eyes looking excited and carefree. She wasn't, but for just a moment, she did feel good and secure. Anxieties lessened.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread