(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hello, hello, hello!" Creepy Ghost Sonnie waved to everyone that greeted her. "Happy Halloween, everyone! Y'all look super cool! Love the costumes!"

Giggling, she skipped over to Seraphina, "Hi hi! Well, now you know the secret outfit I was working on!" She twirled in place to show off her costume. "Loving yours, by the way!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I'll admit, my secret is that I sew them in," She laughs a little bit, "Cause, you know, once women finally have pockets, we will clearly dominate the world." She says that in an obvious sarcastic, yet amused tone.

She takes a moment to scan the room again, "Aha, there is our lovely friend," Cassandra says, noticing John at the bar, awaiting his drink. Something about this gothic look on him was just... nice to look at. Her emerald eyes spend perhaps a moment too long looking. Don't stare like a creep. She gives John a friendly smile and a wave. If he wanted to come over when he had his drink, hopefully he'd feel welcome to.

She looks back to Gerrit. He was so animated and excited, which was good to see. He had been so timid at the Autumn coronation, though more firm and collected at the court meeting. Get comfortable, but never too comfortable, she had to remind herself. She takes a long sip of her drink, the slight burn warming her throat in a pleasant manner with the fruity cocktail. "I'm generally impressed by this turn out and the costumes. I love a club that knows how to get down." Gees, so many gorgeous people though. Cassandra can't help but continue to gaze around, making note of all of the people who enter, all revealing their costumes and beginning to chat.

When Skye announces herself and her name, Cassandra takes a moment to wave at her, a pleasant smile upon her face, though she doesn't speak to her as she seems engaged with other people. Perhaps later.

"So, how have you been?" She asks Gerrit. It has been a little bit since they'd spoken in a comfortable setting. She'd need to make a note to spend more time with people, particularly within her Court.

4. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

There seems to be quite a crowd forming. Considering the many ridiculously good looking people present, it wasn't that surprising.

Gerrit wondered if the painted woman was really blind - it struck him as odd to pretend it for a party. "Grreetings Alice, I am the Lorrrd of the night, Drrrracula!" Then even more people joined - Gerrit gave everyone a warm spooky smile and said goodbye to the notion of getting to know Seraphina better tonight. He didn't fret though - he was having a blast, and with a few known friends around he didn't mind the many new faces. How many of them will become more than chance encounters at a party, I wonder.
    There was a superman, a demon-lady with enough tact to admit to only knowing the most important Lord of the Night and another superheroine. Gerrit wasn't all that into comics, so he drew a blank, but her voice was frankly a bit unsettling. She seemed to know Alice though, so maybe she's also handicapped in some way? Best not to think too much about it, chances were she couldn't help how she sounded.

He just wanted to ask Cassandra, when he noticed her waving somewhere. Gerrit followed her look, noticed John and seconded the Fairest's greeting. An ugly thought emerged: did he have to perish the thought of spending some quality time with Cassandra, too? Don't. They're both your friends.

Her question took him out of the budding brooding. "I'm doing quite well. Some volunteering, trying to hold the apartment together since Ram crashed there." A big smile to drive the point home. "So far, Sacramento has been great." It has. It's not all peaches and sunshine of course, but he promised himself to enjoy his favourite holiday as well as possible. "How about you?"

6. Likes , liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John returns the smile and wave given to him, pushing the smile through despite the fact that so many strangers were around. He could feel his heart beat heavy in his chest to match his breathing. Anxiety filling his body as all his instincts told him to take flight like a bird. But he got his drink, ordered another knowing by the time he’d receive it with how busy the bar was he’d be finished with the first. He took a deep drink of the dark colored cock tail as he took a leap and approached the, to him, massive group. He recognized the three of them and Sera’s voice helped to act as an anchor, a familiar sound among the Cacophony of the club.

Approaching as Gerrit introduced himself as Dracula helped to peel away another layer of tension and pressure from him. The flight response still itching at the back of his head but less now as the unexpected and light hearted behavior gave him unconscious permission to let his guard down just a little.

“Curiouser and curiouser.” He said as he approached, in reference to Alice’s costume, as he narrowed his eyes. “Jules Verne inspired?” He tilted his head toward Sera, not familiar with steampunk as a whole so as close as he got was Verne. “Superman is a hard one to miss. Are you from The Ring?” Brow furrowed as he looked to Sonnie trying to figure out exactly what she was. “Barbarella?” Looking at Cassandra, a twist and smirk at the end of his lips. Wasn’t a serious answer and he was the only one that would likely get that reference but it amused him.

“For tonight you can call me muad'dib. Hopefully everyone is well?” It was a question, though there was no shift in tone to denote as such, bringing the drink up to his lips as he stood absolutely stock still like a deer in headlights.

Goes by the name: John

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

As the costumes are described she offers a smile, it's wide, carrying an air of hollow falseness. "Sounds interesting!" she begins, "I'm assuming in browns?" she asks, of Sarah, her mind already forming impressions of remembered colours and shapes.

"Oracle and Superman!" she smirks, wondering if her Priscus knew Alice knew a thing or two of comics, "And here I thought Marvel was still the bees knees when it came to superhero costumes. But if ti's DC, well. Do we have a full Justice League? What about villains? I thought there'd be a few Punchlines roaming the streets." But then again Harley was still very popular...

She takes a sip of her drink, other descriptions falling away as the voices are caught upon the wings of the primal pulsating beat

Though fo course, there is one that shouts over the music.

"Dracula you say, my, my are you going to show me your fangs....?" she asks, wondering if she should bring him one and show him hers.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

10. Likes , Shenanigans, Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

“It’s not for everyone.” Jennifer’s serpentine voice replies to Clark. She cuts off the further remark on her opinion of athletics. She did not know this group of people well enough to get into specifics. Jennifer smiles at the name of a demon. It was a nice sounding name.

“Yes, creepy sounding.” She agrees with ‘Clark.” Privately she mused on the irony.
    The Nosferatu’s Curse that affected her speech was brought out, even as she studies ‘Clark’ and ‘Maud’ dib’ for their reactions to it.

“Muad'dib. I know that from somewhere.” Jennifer mused, turning it over in her head.
    “Dune. Am I right?”
    A glance was paid to Alice at her last remark. She thought it rather witty. Jennifer stands herself beside Alice and studies the Dracula for a moment. She gives the stranger’s costume a closer look, remarking.
    “You carry it off.” In her serpentine speech.
    She turns over this man’s words, collecting that he may be new to town. A beat later, Jennifer realized that she did not think her phrasing was matching with the other party goers.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Well the secret was worth it! It looks amazing on you! Well done!” Sonnie had out done herself yet again! “Want something to drink?” she offers.

“Thank you!”
    holding the skirt edges out and doing another little curtsy.

Smiling to John, “Not really. I saw the hat online and built the costume around it actually.” So nothing as exciting as a character inspired by a book or movie. “But now I’m curious and might have to read a bit of Verne.” Not a topic she’d considered before, but, why not? “And your costume looks great!” compliments the Nix.

Taking a sip of her water, “Mostly blacks and golds, but there are some browns in various shades mixed in.” confirming the guess. The talk of what she guesses is comic books, was a bit past her. She hadn’t seen many of the movies, so she didn’t have anything to add.

It felt odd not to have Rhodes on her arm, but, work was like that sometimes.

Dune? Something else that sounded familiar, but she couldn’t place. Seemed she would need to update her knowledge on pop culture for next Halloween. But there was still a happy smile on her face as she followed the flow of the conversation.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling in a dark evil tone towards Kaze.
    "That's cause I am a demon, with an actual demonic name." Smiling a bit "For Scooby costumes so would I need a partner." Looking over the group "Then again the Scooby gang have tackled witches, goblins, ghouls, vampires, werewolves, becoming a werewolf, demons, gargoyles and various folklore creatures and not sure of all the demon names they have used." Still being a bit behind on some of the shows, a look of defeat towards Oracle. "Really? I found the name quite cute and loved the dual gender part."

Pointing towards Sonnie.
    "Nice creepy outfit, not a clue who or what you are though, is it hard to see through?" Asian ghosts not her knowledge, getting up to the Dracula man moving between the slips and cracks with ease. "Love the outfit, so classic so recognizable major thumbs up for just going back to the spooky roots." So many slutty this or slutty that and odd costumes that honestly looked more like it could be some sci-fi convention getup then again this were the time to just have fun but it was still nice to see an old goodie.

Eyes looking over the Dune guy but nope not a clue, was it a book or a tv series? Still a friendly wave and smile aimed never hurt.

Watching over the crowd for a second before turning to the pale woman.
    "Sorry we seem to be limited to just Cla...Superman here but I guess we could find the squad if we looked around." Admiring her white and pale goings, being someone that herself were quite pale in standard so was it nice to see. "I am wearing horns, my silver hair colored black for the night, white shining lenses, dark ripped clothes, black nail polish, my upper half of my face is black and the lower pale white. Feel free to touch the horns if you like." Moving them to be easy to find. "Love the pale style you have here, I usually go dark clothes to match my own fairer complexion."

16. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is watching Alice and Jennifer with some interest, taking in what they say and the fact that they apparently know each other.

”Oh hey there’s an actual Halloween theme, vampire!” He says in appreciation to Gerrit. “I can’t pull off dark and brooding. I’m really the seventies Superman movie type, Christopher Reeves, you know?” He says with a smile.

”Hey, I hope it’s ok to say this, but your voices are amazing! Do you both do any voice acting?” Kaze asks with evident fascination! “I mean, I am just getting into acting, really just trying to learn, and I can’t imagine getting as good as you guys!”

Phone posting, sorry for no formatting or color!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

18. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Drink? Sure! I'm sure they have some pumpkin spice booze or something," she nodded, only guessing. Such concoctions were quite possible. They put pumpkin spice in everything this time of year. Sonnie meandered up to the bar and examined the drink menu.

She glanced over her shoulder at Skye, blinking in thought, "Ohhhh, Scooby costumes! I should have done that with Fugly!" A wistful sigh followed. "Oh, well. Next year!"

The Creepy Ghost Girl ended up ordering a Captain Morgan's Jack-O-Blast. Pumpkin spiced rum!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread