THREADID
DISPLAYED
Fresh Air
Nov 15, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins as the red headed lady approaches and offers comic book lore! "Nice to meet you, 'Babs'!" He says. "Just call me, 'Clark'."

He smiles. "To be honest, I stopped reading comic books about the time I started doing sport, like about ten years old, so I don't really know all the story lines anymore. I just catch movies and tv shows sometimes. Supes is still my favorite, but I remember some of the Batman stuff. Commissioner Gordon's daughter, right? I remember she was Batgirl, but I guess that's all out of date now."

"It's a cool outfit." Kaze says, complimenting Jennifer on her costume.

Kaze catches the glowing green rock. "ARGH! YOU GOT ME!" He exclaims loudly!

He laughs, "Hey I thought you'd dress up as Daphne!" Kaze says to Skye. "I know you're a fan! Who are you dressed up as? What should I call you, not just 'demon lady' right? Call me 'Clark'!"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Right out of a Japanese horror movie, Sonnie came stalking into the party as one of those Asian ghosts. Grimy old dress, pale makeup and long stringy hair covering her face. As agile as she was, the Beast was even able to do that creepy crawling on all fours with her limbs at odd angles.

To Fae eyes, her Mask was hardened, so her tail and other animal features didn't interfere with the overall look she was going for.

One wide eye peeked out through the long dark hair, glaring about as she emitted an eerie, creaking groan! "ArrrrkkkaaRRRKKaaKKrrAAAaaa..."

Sonnie coughed, "Ahem, sorry. Throat's dry. Someone point me to the food and drinks?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"The struggle of fashion, isn't it? Gorgeous is often synonymous with uncomfortable. Still, absolutely stunning," Cassandra smiles and she gives a little twirl when Sera compliments her dress. "Thank you!" She wiggles a little bit, letting the dress flow with her movements, "It's really comfy and...!" She puts her hands into her pockets, "It has pockets!"

She laughs a bit when Gerrit approaches, though it takes a moment for her to fully recognize him with the hardened mask, and makes a dramatic gasp, "Oh my! Hey, Gerrit. Nice outfit." She nods and waves to Sarah as she walks away, "Thanks. Yeah, was going for that witchy vibe. If you see me in the woods, you should probably pray and then run." She giggles and then takes a long sip of her beverage, "You gonna get a drink?" She asks with a playful smile, "Do you think our friend, John, will make an appearance tonight? This seems like it would be his holiday." She looks around a little, noting that more people are appearing, which included Sonnie.

She gives a little wave over at Sonnie, "Wow, she looks so cool." ​She begins to wonder if she should have hardened her mask, but then... she never really liked doing that all that much. Felt like hiding too much of herself.

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

"Yes, Gerrit, correct." Did he just look for more excuses to use his "Dracula-Rs"? He did, and each of them felt great. "Well you did a mighty good job there Sarah." He took another moment to drive the point home. "Nah, I'm fine for the moment. But I reckon it's just a matter of time until John turns up - and if he doesn't that we should head out and see if he's all-right."
    The last part was meant to be a joke but he knew that he could count on Cassandra if it came to that.

But that was Angst, this is Halloween!

The walking pop-art was stunning testament to that. He took the opening Sera created and added "Yeah, that must have taken you hours! Kudos!"

It took most of his composure not to outright clap at Sonnies entrance. This night just kept getting better an better!

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Whisperwisp

Halloween was Goth Christmas and Reverence was the place to be. He'd been to other places for their nights and Reverence had been on his list for awhile but he'd always been intimated by the weight of the place, like he wasn't good enough to be there. Part of that was true, he wasn't exactly in the elite, didn't have the connections for anything VIP related but at least he could get in without too much hassle. This was too big a location with too many people to take many chances with. He didn't know who might or might not be ensorcelled, what agents of the Others might be in a crowd this large, so he kept his mask firmly in place.

James has his own costume with some of his own additions to it, he had hospital tubing for oxygen tanks he had spray painted black in his nose and wrapped around to the back of his head though he didn't mess around even with any sort of costume weaponry. His first stop had been to the bar, passing around costumes of varying quality and some really original ones.

Looking down at the bar he saw the Alice and thought her costume was great but also having the hairs on the back of his neck stand up for some reason, a subconscious response. He took a second, he knew how this worked, he could do this. Seeing familiar faces in the crowd as he awaited his drink.

Goes by the name: John

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Grabbing her drink she calls upon the Blood, and takes a drink. The tastes takes her back, back to Konrad, Madison and Jack. Gods that had been years ago, long before her eyes were ash.

"Hey!" Alice calls out over the music."Thanks, I needed help for the fine lines, but I'm glad it looks good!" she offers up a wide smile, it's hard and fake, "You can call me Alice." they didn't need to know that was her name.

Then the slithering voice, snaking under the base and stealing passed the living bodies.

"Oh hey you!" also forgoing the names, then to whomever is around, she moves her head in a half circle, towards the ones who are most likely to be involved with the conversation. "Good to see you outside of work!"

Another moment to enjoy her drink, "So! Someone's going to have to tell me what everyone's wearing!" She was curious, over her Priscus, Serpentine-voice Cursed, but modern in Domain Security, and the women who first called out to her, the voice sang, siren like upon her ears, cooing over the music and sinking deeply into her flesh. Making a golden echo-spark arch over her eardrums. What had each chosen to wear, to disguise themselves as? Was it a naming allusion like her? Something to do with aesthetics, or favourite things?

Alice was eager to know. And oh, what a strange sort of affairs this was.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

12. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Spotting the ghost, who looked familiar. Both from whatever movie, and her voice.

Quickly she waves to Sonnie.

Back to Cassandra, “Thank you! Though I do not get why people love these things, definitely not wearing again.” She laughs, then eyes widen, “Oh! You have found the mythical and difficult to find dress with pockets! You must share your secrets!” grinning.

Smiling to Gerrit, “Thank you so much!” beaming a bit with pride. She was quite proud of it.

“It looks amazing! I’ve seen some videos online about body paint, but have never seen it in person. What a great costume.” She gushed. “Oh, pleased to meet you Alice, I’m Sarah!” she seemed to know the other woman, with the costume she didn’t know.

Tell her what they were wearing? Oh! The ribbon on her eyes! She was really playing up not being able to see! Very cool.

“Uh, I’m wearing a steam punk inspired look with a leather corset and hat.”
    She wasn’t sure how to really explain it. But that sounded good. “How’s everyone enjoying the night so far?” she asks, upbeat as always.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer blinked and took a step back as someone quickly comes up behind the Man of Steel. She relaxed as it was evident that this was a friend. Walking up behind someone was something she instinctively avoided, she realized. It was possible that this was a good friend to the one dressing as Clark, or perhaps even a love interest. She gives a polite smile to the woman when she remarks about interrupting anything.
    “Oh no, not at all. Just commenting that Clark and I, Barbara Gordon, would know one another.” She smiles to Skye, her Curse asserting itself as her voice slithers out like a snake over dead and drying leaves. Jennifer trusts that the bandage explains some of this.

“You are lovely.” She continues to Skye, having appreciated the athleticism the other woman had demonstrated. “I like your unique look. Is it a specific demon from a show that I don’t know, or an Original?”
    “Argh,” Jennifer grimaces at ‘Clark’s ‘comment on comic books, but gives a playful wink to show it was in jest. “– You wound me. No comic books! It wasn’t until I could get to a real store that I realized I had missed so much.”

The eerie, creaking groan from Sonnie did earn a look from Jennifer and a good-natured grin when she realized that it was not, in fact, something that should cause alarm. Calm down, Jennifer chided herself.
    James’ arrival earns a glance from Jennifer. Then a second, longer look. Did she know that costume? She watched the man move to the bar. She felt like she should recognize that costume. It looked good. Jennifer gave a little nod to James.

“It is good to see you outside.” Jennifer agrees with Alice. “ It feels like all I have done is work. Its good to get out and get fresh air. Even if this one made me feel old.” She teases Kaze, giving a friendly smile to take the bite off and assure that she was kidding. Even her light banter was afflicted by the Curse.
    “I went with the Barbara Gordon version where Joker paralyzed her and she became a crime fighter. Tonfa, white shirt that looks like I can kick ass, red hair…”

Jennifer smiles at Seraphina as she describes her costume to Alice. The other woman was honestly stunning. Jennifer felt a bit intimidated, and tried to push it back. Its’ not like she was competing with this woman for anything. Even if the Man of Steel was attractive. Decisively so.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

16. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing an evil laugh.
    "Moahaha the man of steel have fallen." Chuckling a bit "Nahh that would be a boring outfit, it's no fun unless you have the group with you or at least a Velma or Freddie but that would be a couple thing so unless you have spotted a date for me to spend a year to convince dressing as that so do I stick to my darker outfits." Smiling a bit "Even if I like the theory that Freddie and Shaggy are a couple." Not like the old series actually showed any romance anyways.

Looking at the woman with a look that clearly spoke that she had no clue who Barbara were.
    "Thank you and sorry not a clue who Barbara is, love the outfit though and tonight is the night to dress as whatever you find fun or appealing." Looking back and forth between them both, settling her eyes on Kaze as she raises her left arm and slowly lets it fall down whilst pointing with an open palm at him. Speaking in a deeper darker voice, still her normal voice were not the deepest nor did she have any training for it so she couldn't get that deep.
    "I am the moment of eternity
    Your hearts, your tears, your lust
    I am the well
    The gaping abyss
    I am blasphemy divine"
    Yeah that were from a song but she did not have the voice range to even attempt a try to sing it, coughing a bit and going back to her normal soft voice.
    "I am lady Baphomet and tonight my knight templars shall rise from the depths of hell to party and have some fun before I tuck them back in their beds." Turning her eyes back over to Barbara. "And no just an original design idea, I got the horns so I just decided on a Baphomet seeing as hen represents both male and female and the eyes is quite fun." If she noticed the voice so was it not something she showed at least. "I do know the Joker though." Who didn't?

Looking over all the new people coming and whom seemed to gather together.
    "Lets go say hi to group." Moving over to the group of people. "Hiya, how have you been? Sarah was it right?" Where was that other girl though? "Haven't seen you since Cinco de Mayo how have you been?" Looking out at them all. "Hi all I am Skye or Lady Baphomet if you prefer." Smiling kindly towards them all. "Sorry though except for Dracula here so do I not have a clue whom the rest of you are dressed as." Looking towards John Edward scissorhands? Nahh that's not right oh well.

18. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh hey, 'Alice'! Nice outfit and makeup!" Kaze exclaims! "So, I'm wearing a red cape, and blue suit, with a big 'S' on the front..." He describes himself for Alice's benefit.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bring up your kryptonite, Barbara." Kaze grins at Jennifer. "I was a pretty hyper kid, I mean, I still am, but I am more into books and reading now. I couldn't handle holding still long enough to read, even comic books."

"I do not know that name, not at all." Kaze remarks to Skye with a chuckle. "It doesn't sound like one of the monsters the Scooby team took down though! Pretty creepy sounding, actually!"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

20. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread