Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"If there's a fight, its better to leave them maimed than dead. If its your life or theirs though, no one expects you to die for that clause. That being said, cold-blooded murder is still murder, and we aren't Anshega. As for the war, its currently in the skirmish phase. Hopefully we can harry and harrass them enough to leave without resorting to oathbreaking."

"That's quite a committment of time for one so young. I've never actually seen a show. I like some of the composers, and I know they have ballets attached to the music." That would be a fun way to get away from the pure and everything.

Seeing her discomfort, "if you need to wear the mask, I won't stop you."

"And what have you done with your freedom?" He asks, curious. "My father actually raised me. And he did the best he could, but single fathers were a rarity in those days. He pushed me academically, where I did well enough. My mother checked in from time to time, and she was very demanding. The Storm does not accept excuses or failures. When I changed, much later in life, she welcomed me into her pack directly. Taking orders from kids half your age was not fun, but I learned a lot there." God, some of the blood talons back then had been insufferable. Especially one 14 year old whose voice kept squeaking every time he tried to tell Tiny to do something.

"Not ill mannered at all. The pack sports a half dozen members or so. Again, there is much fluidity. One member is very difficult to track down, so you see him when he wants you too. Irraka. The rest i'm sure you'll meet in time."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Placing her hand over her chest as she exhales in grand relief.
    "That's relief to hear, I don't particularly enjoy ending life." Not that it wouldn't be preferred over letting someone end hers though. "Do you know if there are any plans for the new years? I wouldn't mind hosting a party otherwise." A good way to meet everyone and it was a day truly worth celebrating.

Her eyes looking away once more.
    "Not really, it was just my biologicheskiy otets" A small frown appearing on her face "Way to get me out of the way and save face." Not that his wife had wanted her around either but he were the one who reigned in the household. "There are and the dances are quite nice even if it's a dangerous and hard profession." Luckily she did not have to face the dangers nor did she really work in it in traditional sense.

Squeezing the mask in her pocket and shaking her head.
    "Thanks but if you feel it rude so should I not." Honor thy elders.

A smile creeping up on her lips.
    "I found someone worth putting my trust in whom showed me what parental love could look like." Maybe they both had just used one another or maybe that had just been the start but it was undeniable that she had never felt so safe or happy as during those years. Listening carefully and respectfully to his tale without disturbing, her eyes clearly focused on him. "He sounds like a kind man, I do hope you got the chance for a good relationship with your mother even if it were late."

Nodding softly.
    "So anything about any of them whom would be good to know in advance?" Feeling a bit curious over the genders but not really wanting to pry to much. "And umm am I the youngest or not?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"I don't think anyone has anything planned. It would be a good way to show yourself to the pack. We have territory based around the railyards. Not exactly a place good for ballet."

"I'm sorry, I don't know that word." He says, "Though I think I understand the concept. I'm glad you found someone who could show you a better raising way. It is unusual among the People to come from a loving home.
    I can only guess at how many injuries that racks up. Good to have the regeneration for the falls."

Tiny nods at her refusal. Nothing further needs to be said at this point.

"You are probably the youngest, you're what, 13?" Tiny guesses at her age, its hard given how innocent she looks. "Hector likes to live like a homeless bum. The smell is aweful. The rest, I'll let you meet and form your own opinion."

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit.
    "It would be fun, I could extend it to include partners as well if needed?" It was still a day for couples even if she looked more to Christmas for that. "Perhaps not but I doubt a party would be the ideal for ballet either." It was not really the right type of dance.

Looking a bit saddened
    "Sorry, my English is still getting tuned up." Thinking hard for a moment. "Birth father? Does that make sense?" Damn get used to one language and then instantly back to another. "I do believe that my ancestry is maternal for our people and I had already left home before my first change." Or rather run away not that it made much difference "Falls, accidents, people that wants your spot and the wrong damage can take you out for life." Yeah regeneration certainly helped there.

Her eyes growing wide before bursting into laughter, placing her arms over her stomach to try and cope.
    "13?" Laughing on, true she had a dancers body but really that young? Taking a moment to calm down, still with laughter in her throat as she points towards the motorcycle "That's my bike, I do admit that I am young but I am closing in on 21." Still to far away to buy alcohol though, evil country.

Calming herself enough to speak carefully.
    "If you don't mind so would I gladly treat you to a meal or show sometime?" Looking towards the powerbar he apparently didn't wanna touch. "Or something else as a thanks for your aid here."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Why not. More pups aren't going to just wash up by the river looking for succor." He always did like the Romulus and Remus myth. The parallels were striking, though part of him wondered at the end result to Romulus' line.

"Yes, that fits. We would call them Bio-dad if it was an adoption, but birth father is more encompassing."
    English was a hard enough language, especially after learning legalese.

"My mistake. We will have to celebrate your birthday, when is it?"" All kids looked the same at his age. "California has some pretty nice rules for motorcycylists, called lanesplitting. Are you familiar?" The first time he'd seen it he just about had a coronary as the biker weaved through rush hour.

"That sounds nice. A show would probably be best. Maybe they'll give me a senior discount. In the meantime, I'm going to be scheduling another Oath of the Moon debate, so I'll be happy to invite you. You should be able to meet most people then. What's your contact info?"

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blinking a bit and seeming of.
    "Huh? I mainly meant that if someone have a partner they wanna bring so could I make it more large scale to include them." Did I miss something? "Would be good to know though so that words stay safe."

Slowly shaking her head.
    "There were no formal adoption but more an informal one." Claims and actions went far enough for them, then again they never had any legal things to consider either. "Anyway bio-dad is out of the picture."

Looking down a bit and speaking softly.
    "December 31st." True she didn't wanna be alone on the day but didn't really feel a need to be in any form of center either. "That's the thing about driving between cars right?" She had studied up on the local laws but names were still a bit jumbled.

Nodding a bit.
    "Let's look what they have available, not familiar with this city's culture scene." Taking up her phone, pressing a little before stretching her arm out waiting for him to stick his phone out and and have the number sent over. "May I have yours as well?" Smiling a bit "I would be happy to attend the debate, might not have much to add though."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"I understood. I meant that it would be a good incentive for those without partners to find some. And we really should always be keeping things at least somewhat oblique anyway."

"Not surprising. If you ever need any legal forms to clear up inheritances or whatnot, let me know. I'm not an international lawyer, but I know some."
    And Vladimir would love to stick it to his old country if given half a chance.

"Aha! A good celebration for both then. We'll open some Champaign for you." With her international background, she would probably expect french Champaign, not 'california sparkling wine'. Hopefully a manager would help him find a good one.

Tiny hands over his information as well. "Even ignorance has a place in the debate. At the very least you can provide an impartial opinion. But the questions you ask can be very helpful in determining a good answer."

"I'll let you know when the debate is. It'll be here." Tiny texts her a map marker. "And with that, i'll be off. See you."

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pondering his words for a minute, still adjusting herself to hear things in English again.
    "Perhaps we should make it an open party then, I do not mind having people around." In fact that felt better, the loneliness of living in her current space all alone made it feel far to hollow.

Gently smiling towards him.
    "Thank you but I have inherited from my maternal grandmother which is done." Rather quickly as well "And I knew the location of the last living blood relative and delivered his inheritance." Some treasures should stay with blood. "As for bio-dad so do I not want anything from him." A void showing in her eyes as she mentions him, he was nothing to her anymore.

Looking down a bit, that much felt rather odd.
    "Thank you, thats very kind of you." Seemed like she had either lucked out on who she met or had exceptional bad luck.

Nodding.
    "I will be there." Rummaging through her pockets and handing over 50$ as she softly speaks. "Would you mind getting a bottle of sake to bring so that the Sakazuki can be performed?"

Walking over to Emily still with her phone in hand, leaning in against her and taking a selfie picture of them both together. Getting ready to leave for home, her diary would need another censored update.
    Taking back the powerbar Tiny had never touched, if he didn't want it so would she not let it go to waste.

Picture taken with Xadun's knowledge allowance.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

To my understanding this thread has run its course, I'll close it to bring it into continuity.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3