Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Hunter Chargen Help

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Puck Scenes

I got my hunter mostly statted out. He's not going to be super picky about his company when hunting, and I would prefer folks make whatever floats their boats, so I'll make it work with whatever y'all want to play. I got super paranoid during chargen and took Combat Marksmanship, so I have one final round of questions before submission.

How much of the weapons house rules apply to hunter? Do I need to account for Status 2 with my xp to legally carry a handgun? Are they acquired illegally using the same spheres and costs mentioned on the equipment page?

Also as an unrelated question, would it be okay to take the workshop merit in hunter like we do in mage?
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

How much of the weapons house rules apply to hunter? Do I need to account for Status 2 with my xp to legally carry a handgun? Are they acquired illegally using the same spheres and costs mentioned on the equipment page?

Also as an unrelated question, would it be okay to take the workshop merit in hunter like we do in mage?
    We'll keep the requirements for weapons that are used in all of the other venues. So, Status 2 to legally purchase handguns, OR use of streetwise/merits to illegally acquire handguns and other illegal firearms and equipment. Alternatively, Status or Allies in Hunter Compacts (or conspiracies for those who want to run those stories) would also work similarly: so, Status 2 Union could net you a handgun, or Allies Union would function identically to Allies Criminals.

As for workshop, nerp, we won't be using that, but Resources can provide you with tools that provide equipment modifiers.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Xander, liked this post

Cayce Did you happen to have a chance to consider if Medium is an acceptable merit? Only I will need to start considering reworks if you don't want it in game.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

Cayce Did you happen to have a chance to consider if Medium is an acceptable merit? Only I will need to start considering reworks if you don't want it in game.
    You can take medium if you want, but I won't run stuff for that character, so up to you

Cayce "You won't run stuff for that character" as in you won't let that character in any plots you are running or you won't create plots with that character in mind?

If you won't let it in the game then I will have to rework, If you are just not interested in coming up with story for that particular thing but I can still participate in your plot, then that is fine I will keep it. Just clarifying.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

Jennifer Hazelton

Is anyone else interested in creating ties between our characters? Sanityaeol and I have been speaking in scene talk if anyone would like to join.
    I dropped the dual membership after seeing options to see that in game. Kate is network zero- computer, investigation and middle physical skills.

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

Cayce "You won't run stuff for that character" as in you won't let that character in any plots you are running or you won't create plots with that character in mind?

If you won't let it in the game then I will have to rework, If you are just not interested in coming up with story for that particular thing but I can still participate in your plot, then that is fine I will keep it. Just clarifying.
    I won't allow the character in plots that I am running.

10. Likes Sanityawol liked this post

0 Scenes

FOr the Social Group Requirement for the forums, this link http://nwod.org/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups should be the good one, just join the Hunter group and it should work

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread