Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Reteach?" The Lord smiled as the Savage offered a rare insight into her non-business life. "I wouldn't have pegged you for a pianist. I'm actually rekindling an old passion in the Cello myself. I saw a remarkably beautiful piece and with my newly reacquired wealth I couldn't help myself but to buy it outright."

He shrugged his shoulders, "If you're relearning, my recommendation would be to give yourself the proper tools to be successful." He grinned as he added, "If you have the resources for such luxuries, then why not flaunt it a little?" He leaned in, obviously interested in the change of topic, "Did you ever have a dream instrument? Some can be particular and swear by a certain craftsman or brand."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I actually haven’t played in many, many years.” The exact number wasn’t important. “But yes, my mother had me classically trained, with lesson beginning at a young age. Though it’s one of those things that isn’t easy to keep up with without a piano, and it’s been years since I owned one. And really? Cello?” a look of surprise, “I hope you’ll be open to playing for others sometime. Plus, I had discussed with Seneschal Hart the possibility of having live music in Court sometime. If that would be something you would be interested in, you are more than welcome.” She then chuckles, “I keep meaning to purchase a grand piano to practice with, but I went a bought a new car instead.” Impulse buy.

“Flaunting wealth is not really my thing. It draws attention, which could mean unwanted eyes on my business. But if I had to pick a dream instrument? A tough tie between a Faziolo concert grand piano and a Steinway grand. I wish I could remember what my parents had in the house, but, well, memories fade after time. And you? Though it sounds like you found your dream instrument.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am currently rebuilding the muscle memory but I will make it a point to perform once I'm certain that my skill will not be an embarrassment," He chuckles under his breath.

"One could argue that a musical instrument might be ever-so-slightly more modest than a new car," he bowed his head slightly, "If they felt bold enough to try and argue with her Grace." He tightened his posture, "The key to good cello, and most string instruments for that matter, is the wood. I found a piece handmade by a French craftsman by the name of Chappuy. It's a 1776, with good bones." He grinned as he gushed, "It was well cared for, and will sound better and better with age."

Blood Hunt:

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “I’m sure it won’t be an embarrassment. But I understand what you’re saying, not wanting to perform for anyone until it sounds perfect.” But she learned a long time ago that perfection was different to each person.

Chuckling, “Perhaps. But only if they weren’t educated in the cost of a grand piano, then the car would be the more modest purchase.” Facts were facts. “I have to confess; I know little of those type of instruments. But the sound they make in the hands of a skilled performer cannot be denied. So I’m looking forward to hear it.” A nod, “The same sentiment can said for pianos, it’s the craftsmen ship, and the tension of the strings that help produce the best sound. The brands I mentioned have some have the best strings in them, and the Steinways are handcrafted, only a certain number being produced each year. Now the Fazioli is closest to my heart, as they are handcrafted in Italy. But I’m glad you’ve found an instrument you’ll enjoy; it can take months or years to find the right one. With the perfect sound you are looking for.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque conceded with a grin, "Fair enough, but without that education the perception would be flipped for most."

"I look forward to when you acquire your perfect sound," he offers to her choices. "Maybe with a little time we might even find ourselves forming a little quintet," he jests half-heartedly. It was unlikely given the nature of the beasts.

He idly glanced at his watch before beginning to excuse himself, "I should probably carry on to tend to some other errands while there is still some night left." He pulls himself to the edge of his seat before pausing, "At the risk of stating the obvious to a person of your stature and position, if there is anything I can do for you- you need only say the word. You helped me find stability in a time where everything seemed to turn on its head and great risks had to be taken to forge forward. You gave me a chance, and a voice which has carried forward to this night." A hand flips outwards in a brief gesture, "I intend to make sure the foreseeable future is spent providing you a substantial return on your investment in me." The Lord was obviously pleased with the outcome of the evening.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A laugh, “Wouldn’t that be something? Have to say, I’ve never come across such a thing in my years. But perhaps something for Court one evening.” That might be able to work. If she buckled down, bought a piano and relearned.

Nodding, “Even with the nights growing longer, we are still on a hard schedule, no room for mistakes.” Misjudge the time and you were fucked. “A very generous offer, thank you, and I will keep it in mind. Though if you keep yourself out of trouble and make me not have to call a blood hunt on you, then I think we’ll be fine.” A chuckle. She found it funny, but maybe it was because she was the only one who could call such a hunt. Standing, “I’ve always believed that everyone deserves a chance, and you’ve proven time and again to have been a well-placed investment.” Always business.

“Then keep moving forward like you have been. Though I do remember you mentioning a drink a couple months back, we should do that soon.” Get out a bit. The four walls of her office could be stifling.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque smiled at her subtle words of praise and the continued reminder about drinks, "I agree. I imagine now that I'm no longer tunnel visioned on making progress I should be free for a little leisure."

He stands from his seat and bows once more, "I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening, your Grace."

Thanks for the scene!

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread