Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Hi Mary, nice to meet you." Tiny smiles at her. His handshake is well practiced and firm.
    "I guess then you know Emily from her car business then." He says regarding her car question. "I like my cars slow and dependable. Emily fortunately does not judge me by my car choices."
    "Since you like cars, please, could you tell me about some of these beautiful ones here? While I can't tell a carburetor from a oil pan, I can appreciate good lines." He gestures at one of the sporty models along the wall.

"Hi Mable, finally nice to meet you instead of playing sneaking-notes-behind-Emily's-back-tag." Tiny waves at the woman. She obviously made Emily happy, which was good. But she looked squishy, which was bad. Her weakness, not his, and He was reminded that he was the only one of the Storm here. He didn't feel lonely, but perhaps, missing something.

"That is a sound legal policy. Effective too. Though now and then getting caught isn't negotiable, and that's when you want a good lawyer. I mostly do contract review and negotiations. Keep me in mind if you need one looked over."
    Tiny doesn't let the fun party atmosphere detract from trying to make more connections. Hustle Hustle Hustle.

"Yes! Presents must be opened!"
    He joined the chorus.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know Emily quite well," Circe cheerfully tells Matthew. "Personally I prefer fast and a little rough when I'm getting a ride," Circe throws a little husk into her voice as she says this. "And sure I know plenty on automobiles, I may not have a proper garage like Emily but I know how ta wrench a monkey plenty."

Circe describes the makes and models of the various cars, with a little extra on her own Charger. She had done some work on it that was notable.

"I found it works great fer me thus far," Circe tells Tiny. "Oh, contract laws? Sounds fun. I will keep ya in mind if I need a consultation. Or legal represents." Circe doubted he could help with fey Pledges, nor with her line of business. Too much of hte honor system, without the honor. "I suppose ya can talk ta me if ya need software help. Uh," she pauses before shrugging, "Or white hat work, I guess."

No way was she admitting to her actual job in front of a lawyer, let alone her hacking hobby.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You're welcome, Mable! Smart of you to invite Sacramento's Greatest Party Girl! I bring the fun, baby!" She laughed.

Sonnie looked gleeful at Sera's suggestion. "Perfect!" And so, she did it. She mixed ALL THE DRINKS!

She even hummed "Kokomo" and danced a bit like Tom Cruise in Cocktail as she did so.

The... concoction that resulted was then presented to Emily. "Drink up, birthday girl!"

Werewolf stomachs can handle alcohol poisoning, right?
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listens to the fun banter of the different conversations. "Sera, I would love to see what gowns you are looking at. OMG there are so many beautiful styles and I am sure you will look gorgeous in what ever you choose." Sera would look beautiful in a potato sack. "Oh goodness, don't encourage Sonnie." She laughs.

"Glad it all worked out, Matthew." She gave him a warm smile. So sweet that he joined in.

Circe new things about cars. That woman was a marvel. And she was enjoyable to be around. Mable gave her a grin also.

"Sonnie! Are you trying to kill Emily on her Birthday?" Mable is now laughing out loud. The evening was turning out so well.

Emily seemed a bit over whelmed at the moment. Mable put her arms around her, " You okay? Is this too much?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling a bit.
    "A talk to help finally bury it would be lovely, still I fear that it would mostly be me complaining over my own stupidity." Then again she was weak in that area and far to easy lead astray. "Clothes, shoes and accessories or do you impulse buy something unexpected?" Not really knowing how people would react to some of her more well private items. "It shall be a delight to see you happy and caught up in bridal thoughts. Have you ever been to any wedding yourself?" Will they be the first of the freehold to marry whilst in the freehold?

A quick frown as she were ignored by Matthew and Mary alike then again she had interrupted, still lawyers were interesting.
    "I would love some aid with a will if you know a good one." Still having the card from the guy Sonnie went on a date with but if they got close so could it be a bad idea to get involved there.

Chuckling a bit as she looked at the drink Sonnie presented to the B-day girl.
    "That does not look like a drink for mere mortals." Sipping her own a bit, no need to get to drunk here that would only end poorly.

Looking towards Mabel.
    "You really did a stellar job here Mable, to be prepared in advance what kind of gifts would you enjoy for your birthday or any other event that warrants a gift?" Finally having some money to spend were nice and throwing them at gifts for others were one of the best things she could think of doing with it. Smiling towards the couple "You need some alone time?" Looking towards the group, ready to try and make them all follow Circe for a talk about the various cars to give the two some space.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

He smiles and nods at Mabel, before turning back to Mary.
    "Thank you for the tour. I learned more in five minutes than from years of museum tours. You should consider teaching.
    I'm familiar with computer security, but I've found the best computer security to be a pen and paper and turned off router. Have yet to have my legal pad hacked. Though I'm curious, what do you recommend for a vault? A digital archive I can drop evidence into and know it won't get out or get tampered with? Ideally with some way to prove that?" Because while pen and paper worked for most things, sometimes pdfs and pictures needed to be kept somewhere very safe and secure as leverage.

Tiny turns to Yamiyo, "I'm sorry, please forgive me. It's very hard to stay focused when surrounded by what could easily be a living parade of the Muses. I'm Matthew, a pleasure to meet you. How do you know Emily?"
    His father would be so disappointed in him. Five beautiful women and he hadn't made a pass at any of them.
    Though part of him was still processing that Mabel and Emily were far closer than he had thought. Good for them. Hard enough to be one of the People, especially the lone Ithaeur in their little pack.
    "Of course, I'd be happy to help you. It's a very important document. I usually do them in two sessions, the first with just the client, and the second with everyone named in the will that we can get, so that there aren't surprises. I've been in too many bad fights over property. If everyone knows what's going to happen, people can process it, and focus more on the celebration of life, rather than the stuff." Like how Tiny wasn't getting anything from his mom, and his dad planned on spending everything on card tables. Which meant that Tiny focused more on the stories and the things that couldn't be transferred through probate.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm a simple girl," she says sweetly, "Happy ta show off all the time," she bows. Matthew's question is easy enough to answer. Circe had plenty of experience breaking into such digital vaults as he called them. "Depends," she replies, "What level ya want? Off site storage, onsite, portable. I think Wayback has the least hacks but," she laughs about the un-hacked status' origins, "That's cause its stuff is free ta everybody. No point in hacking it, uh, I guess. Could go fer contracted remote digital storage. But," she puts a hand on her hip and wags her finger, "That ain't absolute and don't sound like what ya want. So," she claps, "External hard drive. Kinda like a flash drive but bigger. Space and size, kinda smart phone sized and as much memory as a computer. The only way somebody gets those files is same as a notepad, steal it from ya. Better! Some models can be password protected or straight up encrypted."

Then Circe decides to giggle, "But if ya want the absolute Fort Knox? Well then the answer is simple," she gives him a thumbs up, "Make yer own custom operating system and file systems. Nobody can hack it due to lack of compatibility."

Then she notices Sonnie mixing, something. "Nobody smoke near that drink," she warns as it might be that volatile, "Could be inflammable. Or flammable, whichever it is."

"Awww that is sweet,"
    she giggles at Matthew's Greek myth reference, "Better muses then Fates, Medusas, or Minotaurs right? Unless ya got some serious fetishes."

That was all Greek stuff wasn't it? Oh wait! Circe shrugs with her palms up, "I can only say that all that stuff is Greek ta me."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily was looking emotional and tired. Probably from burning candles at both ends.
    Mable gathered everyone together, "Thank you all for coming and helping me make Emily's birthday so special."

She then walked people out, cleaned up and locked up.

I'm going to close this thread as it's been a month. Thank you all for coming to the party.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread