Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was finally time for the big first date, having spent all of yesterday panic shopping to decide on the right clothes to wear before finally deciding on a simple elegant outfit, along with her leather jacket. In addition to having been at the nail saloon and hair saloon right before to prepare in advance wanting to take this seriously.

Arriving by foot at the designated meeting place well in advance, making sure to be there by 6PM. A bit early perhaps but it was better than being late and in all earnest she were to excited to really wait much longer.

Slowly walking around the area trying to calm herself down whilst enjoying the fresh night air or well as fresh as it now could be in a city of this scale, resisting the urge to check the clock on her phone and instead just letting things go as they would. Repeatedly looking down into the little bag she had brought wondering if it was weird or not.

Softly singing some Christmas songs, it was the beginning of the season for real now so it was time to start taking it in.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer had taken some preparatory work, herself. There was a reason she had allotted time before their date-- time to travel to her herd, get a nip of blood and get a car service.

Jennifer had styled her hair in loose waves cascading down, framing her face. She was a touch concerned about the dress- a plain black dress with a slit on one hip. It was a bit sexy, and not her usual style. The top was modest on her chest, with plenty of coverage. Hopefully it drew the eyes down from her carefully adhered skin color latex covering over her neck and collarbone, carefully covered with a fabric shawl and pinned in place with a gemstone jeweled spider pin. The pin was composed of brown and green topaz. The Nosferatu completed the look with coral pink lip gloss and minimal make up.
    She wore plain black flats, easy to walk in. She brought her sparkly champagne purse - complete with lip gloss, comb, money- her burner phone that she had bought after the Halloween party, pens and her teeny memo pad. Why did the notary always need writing utensils? She had bought this purse just for tonight to ensure that nothing masquerade breaching had ever been inside.

Jennifer had burned blood to blush when the car picked her up near the necropolis. Directing the car to drop her across the street at about ten minutes to the appointed time, she scoped out the area. She saw Skye-- and automatically scanned for anyone watching Skye. Anyone observing Skye.
    I have grown paranoid in the last decade, she chided herself. She was singing Christmas songs. It has been awhile since I have pursued any thoughts on romance- since that flirtation with the Daeva in another city.
    Time to get out there.

She lifted her hand and waved to Skye, not bothering to wait until seven. They were both early- excited or prepared, or just a lot alike?
    " Good evening, Skye." Jennifer greeted, already mentally berating herself for such formalities.
    She looks great, Jennifer thought. Vital and pretty.
    " Did you do something different with your hair?"

s-l300 (1).jpg
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Walking around leisurely waiting for Jenna to arrive, her walking around and keeping in motion starving of the cold until she saw her date finally arrive.

Shifting her small bag over to the right hand to raise her left in a quick waving whilst immediately running over, holding back her desire to immediately hug the beauty that had come to spend time with her.
    "Wow you look amazing, think I held back a bit to much." Should have gone for a dress damn. "You're even more beautiful than I remember."

Looking over the lovely woman with a smile, noting every little detail down in her mind, you only got one first date in life and she wanted to remember it clearly.
    "No nothing really just fixed it up a bit." Should have gone with double parts down and a ponytail, hopefully next time. "That's a very pretty pin is it a family heirloom?" Being a lover of spiders, scorpions and other similar things herself.

Opening her small bag to lift up a masterfully crafted hand carved wooden rose and handing it over with her left hand whilst slightly blushing.
    "I hope you like roses, thought one that wouldn't need water would fit this kind of date better." It was obvious that she were a bit nervous, still she were unable to stop smiling a genuinely happy smile.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Honestly, I always dress up too much. I don't really have a 'dress down'. I'm either in tunics and leggings or formal... My work seems to function best when people take me seriously. And I didn't want to look like I was coming over to lounge on your couch and watch TV." She smiles to Skye. "No, I think you look very pretty. You definitely did not hold back too much. That shows off your form very fetchingly. Fetch.. is that a word?"
    She smirks in what she hopes comes across as flirtation and not as an idiot.

Fingers trace her pin and then automatically smooth her shawl, ensuring her gruesome scar was hidden as always. "Oh, a friend gave it to me." She responds. "I just love the colors."

Hopefully a way to explain why nearly all of my outfits will be brown, black or green, as much as the Florentine code held me tight.

"This is so thoughtful, Skye." Jennifer brought it up to her face to examine the carving more closely and was immediately struck that this wasn't a reproduction. "Wait... This looks crafted. As in handmade?" She looked to Skye for confirmation, the flower held carefully in her pale fingers with care.

"I am touched, Skye.
    Truly."

The Nosferatu smiled with plesure, a bit of surprise, at the heartfelt gift. She did so treasure all things handmade, for a bit of someone was put into the work, she believed. She remembered that I mentioned botany?

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Picturing her date in tunics and leggings, that felt a bit old school but that was kinda nice.
    "What do you work with that requires your cloth to demand such respect?" Giggling a bit. "Now that would be a sight to behold and I'm sure it would be lovely." It could be quite nice to actually cozy up on the couch to watch one of those hallmark movies together sometime.

Spinning around a bit to show herself of with a warm smile.
    "So does that mean that you're the beauty whose come to fetch this pale stick?" Warmly looking towards her hoping that the play worked back in a flirtatious manner.

Looking over the pin a bit.
    "It suits you very well and we should always honor those whom are dear to us." Fixing her hair back behind her ear whilst thinking of her siblings.

Softly and slowly lifting her left/dominant hand to trace the rose with the tip of her fingers.
    "I thought about buying you a bouquet of roses but those would sadly soon wither away." Vivid images of withering wild flowers playing in her mind as she happily smiles and looks into the woman's eyes. Softly and warmly speaking. "You gave me one of the happiest memories of my life which I shall cherish for the rest of my life so I wanted to make you something that could exist as long." The yes to the date still filling her mind, cheeks red with happiness and nervousness but still it felt really warm.

Slowly placing herself to the side of Jenna.
    "Shall we?" Gesturing towards the path.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you," She touched the pin. " I feel that gifts should be meaningful. I do like honoring those that I care about."

"I had a flower shop a bit ago..." She smiled at the memory and meetings that shop contained.

" I have just a few blooms now. I have been reconsidering opening the business. I have been cultivating my circle- you know,the realtor, the home inspector, the insurance agent or perhaps a church goer and hobbyist. They utilize your business and then recommend you to their clients. I, in turn, recommend them when I see a situation where someone I know needs a skilled person... I believe there's a term for it. It slipped my mind."

For a moment, a memory from years past arose as she looked down at the shadows and light playing on the wooden rose. Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes had been a woodcarver that she had known well, years ago.

She tilted her head a moment, recalling the closeness of friendship she had felt for the daeva. She did wish that they had kept in touch, and she regretted the abrupt way that she had departed sacramento years ago.

"Memories are important," she said quietly, her voice creeping like a serpent. " Yes," she lifted her head and stepped lightly, walking besides Skye in a companion like way.
    " Have you lived in Sacramento long? I have been here nearly a year, now.
    I think you and your friend mentioned a Scooby Doo a thon? Did I hear that right?"

She carries the flower gently and with care.

( Phone post, sorry for no color..)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Every gift given from the heart is meaningful, every time the gift fills us with a memory of the person means we are connected to them." And the most valuable ones weren't even tangible.

Listening with great care.
    "How come you closed it?" Thinking for a moment. "So basically you gather various people with their own businesses whom are not competing with your own and you try to help and promote one another did I get that right?" That sounded quite nice. "I would be happy to recommend your flower shop to my own clients if you open again and if I get mine up and running, until then so am I sadly limited to mostly deal with a few moms. Sadly they do not ask me much if it isn't about gymnastics."

Looking at her with warm kind eyes, gently waiting for her to gather her thoughts not wanting to disrupt whatever memories were playing.

Handing over the bag.
    "It might be easier to carry in the bag if you would prefer that?"

Slowly walking with the tall woman, her hand lightly twitching.
    "No just seven, eight months or so. First time I have ever spent such a long time in a city, I grew up in the woods." Ahh dear old woods. "What made you decide to move here?" Biting down on her lower lip as she gently tries to place her hand in close to hers, to try and walk hand in hand still just showing that she tries whilst letting Jenna decides if she want's to accept it or not. "Yes you did I love Scooby-Doo and have been quite eager to watch it both again and all the new ones, just recently got some streaming services along with a nice big TV for it."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, gifts are beautiful memories. Oh yes, the box would make it easier." Jennifer accepted the bag and carefully transferred the flower into the box.
    She nodded slightly as Skye spoke about her gymnastics and her interaction with clients to show that she was actively listening. A generous offer to share Jennifer's business. Gymnastics was something that Jennifer did not know much about.

She replied to Skye's inquiry.
    "I closed the store as I had the opportunity for some valuable training, but it was in another city. So, I had to travel away and I didn't want to divide my attentions. I continued my education for a few years and would my way back here. I had some contacts in the area."

"Oh, the woods? Nearby or in the Northwest?" She thought mostly of the northwest when she thought of wooded areas. "What made you come to Sacramento?" She inquired, curious to get to know the pale woman. They had that in common.
    Jennifer was taken by surprise by the touch of her hand. The Nosferatu considered why she was nervous for a moment as she paused in walking for a moment, slightly holding herself away from Skye. What was she worried about? The thought that Skye might detect something different about Jennifer. The fear that this was moving too quickly. Yet was it? They got along. Jennifer realized that she might be more guarded than she thought.

" I am a bit unused to touching." She explained to Skye. The brunet assured the shorter woman. "I am just not ready yet. Its not unwelcome."
    Jennifer didn't follow up on the conversation, although a question about Skye's interests did form. She wanted to know how Skye felt about what she had just said about touching. The Nosferatu did not apologize for her caution. Jennifer had to be honest.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling as she handed over the bag, doing the best she could to try and stay in her usual calm demeanor.

Looking towards the taller woman as she spoke, doing her best to show her interest in what she spoke of whilst still being unable to stop smiling.
    "What did you go away to study and did you enjoy your training there?" Wait so she were here then away and back? "Are you from the city originally or where are you from?" Am I being to nosy here or just interested? Gahh this is hard.

Softly nodding a bit.
    "Hmm a bit northwest might be right yes not really sure of the directions here. We had a nice little commune in the woods just next to a small town in a Native American reservation area, so we often went into town but we lived in the woods, still we did have some modern stuff but quite limited." That was just not them, looking down a bit "That's a long story but the short version is that we lost our commune and I didn't know what to do so I traveled around the country for a couple of years just taking my time to heal and then here I found people who needed me and who took me in."

Just looking towards her with a warm smile.
    "So how about you take my hand when or if you feel ready?" Eyes glittering with care and warmth "I don't mind taking things slow and sorry I am quite nervous myself." Biting down on her lower lip, shaking a bit and looking down. "I do think that I should tell you something before we continue though." Her heart beating rapidly enough that it were nearly audible for others. "Whilst I have never been with a man so is the thought not disgusting for me." Looking away a bit fearing the reply, she knew all to well that some purist lesbians would never accept that and she did not wanna lie to this wonderful beauty that had agreed to be her first date.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

" I think that's a good idea- I will take your hand when I am ready. I'm glad that you understand. I appreciate that you don't pressure."

I went to a specific program that I catered to my interest. I specifically chose it for a work study program. I was able to research and write papers in some subjects. Then I would apply the skills in the field. It took a little longer than the average course of study due to the work study needing a few weeks per course. I feel like I understand programming much better than if I had taken simple university courses."
    "It's not my business who you have been with, Skye."

Jennifer said quietly and sincerely.
    " I believe in being what is called ' sex positive.' I don't shame people for who they date and when they decide to be intimate. It's not my place to judge.
    I've only had two serious relationships.
    One was with a man.
    If that matters to you, I understand. They ended amicably, we just had different goals than when we got together. I was affected deeply affected by my relationship with them.

I know that I feel deeply and simply like to move slowly. That's just my preference.

I'm very sorry that you lost your commune. That had to be very difficult for you.
    I think it's very brave of you to move and find another place to make your home. Have you found good friends here?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread