Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

Soo... I am not having fun, and airing my grievances in chat just to be banned from chat for it did not help.
    It has been like this from the start, and now I am feeling snubbed and singled out. So I am thinking of leaving or taking a break from the site. Not feeling the vibe here at all.
    "One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Jennifer Hazelton

I think it's largely because you were arguing with everyone and not taking any responsibility for your own actions. No one made you bring a dog to Court, piss off Alice, or choose to talk about the masquerade breaching things in public. Then post like the ST in describing the scene after I nicely pointed it out. You are not the vampire st.

So stay or go. But remember that other people write here, and follow the rules.

3. Likes Ruach, , , West liked this post
    Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

See, there are some nuggets of truth there like any good lie.

Now, I did not mention the dog retainer thing in my original grievances, interesting. In fact, I had shrugged it off like any good victim and blamed myself, but it was where it started.
    You see, I had asked about the dog and was given the go ahead, a trolling answer and then some non-committal answers. From there it just kept creeping back up, butting heads, told how to roleplay a character, told how a character should think of a faction.
    And then at last court was the moment of tipping the scale, a character showing appropriate respects to court officials was disregarded for the sake of drama. The goal post was shifted a couple times, first it was said he ignored them then said that it was too quick.
    It was on shaky grounds, arbitrary at best, but it was pushed through, nonetheless. Then the character was admonished for a simple typo that others have made numerous times before.

The bar scene, I painted the scene and then zoomed in on some details that were overlooked, only added the exact distance after looking at the floor plans. I had conceded to the roll and was just questioning the believability of the eavesdropping in that setting by humans. Decided to voice my complaints as well and was unceremoniously banned from chat, and now this. I did not know you were so toxic Sernya. So, I am afraid I am going to have to take a break since no one wants to share blame on the issue at heart, I can now see why Stray and the others left.
    "One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Twist Scenes

For what it is worth, I thought that you were intentionally roleplaying the part of being lackadaisical with politics and the prim and proper of vampire society. You had been navigating it well until you started taking it personally as a player instead of accepting it as the consequences of decisions your character made.

With all of that aside what I'm completely baffled by is your inability to reflect on those facts and instead double-down on the ridiculousness of your 'grievances'.

Seryna laid out the facts. You're playing a roleplaying game where your choices presented by your character's actions have consequences. Your first instinct to being told this is to lash out and call Seryna toxic for that? If you're too wrapped up in yourself to realize, when a prior Hunter ST, the only active ST, and the authority on how the game on this site has been played since its inception all agree with the post: the content of the post might have a little credence.

You might want to take a step back and consider there might be something you can change instead of asking everyone to tolerate your IC stumbles for fear of accidentally making a player feel like they're being picked on. So, make your choice: Stay or go. But remember that other people write here, and follow the rules.

Before you make another post though, I would strongly recommend an apology since as far as I can see you're the only person who actually attacked another player.

Closed Thread