Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Tavern of Spring didn’t have a door out in the open. To access it, one had to take a small leap of faith so to speak. Into a well. It was the Wishing Well attraction of Funderland, not used all too often, but a nice area where one could relax and unwind. Benches were around in the garden, which had stone pathways and various flowering bushes around. Some weren’t in bloom, but some were, as Spring had made sure they had seasonal blossoms around.

Once down the well, you enter into a rustic, but inviting Tavern. With wooden floor and beams, it creates a warm atmosphere. There was a bar with stools, a few tables and a fire place, that had a few comfortable looking chairs around it. A door in the back, which was currently closed, lead into the Hedge, a small area they had claimed.

Sera was standing at one of the tables, translucent hands currently brewing tea. Though there was the smell of fresh coffee, which was quickly overtaken by the smell of fresh cut grass. Her long golden and silver hair was down, trailing down her back and brushing the floor, which had wildflowers in full bloom around her. She wore an oversized sweater dress, that somehow still looked amazing on her figure, a white tank top or bra poked out. The only jewelry she wore was her engagement ring and was softly humming to herself as she waited for Cassandra.
    Cassandra Reeding
    @
    Shenanigans

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra arrives at the Tavern of Spring and takes a long moment to gaze around. The place was beautiful, not surprising for the area once would make for the Spring Hollow, but even still.

Gazing down at the wishing well that she was informed she'd have to brave, Cassandra makes a little bit of a face. It would just be a little leap. Nothing crazy, right? Still, it gave her just a little hint of anxiety. She runs her fingers through her hip-length, scarlet hair, tucking the carefully curled locks behind her ear. Her hand finds its way to her necklace, a simple opal pendant that could be described as looking like dragon's breath. Her dress is a knee lengthed, black dress with short, open sleeves. The neckline is a sweetheart illusion with a kind of mesh lace over it, giving it a more demure appearance to it. With it, she wore a pair of black, sheer tights, and a set of fashionable boots.

Okay... Here we go. She thinks to herself before calmly making the little leap in. As she enters the Hollow, she lets out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. "Oh, goodness," She says in a soft voice, her heart racing just a little bit. The Polychromatic gazes about the tavern, her bright, emerald eyes taking everything in. Wow. Pretty. Her opalescent skin, much like her opal necklace, continues to shift in color, masking much of her thoughts if one doesn't know how to look beyond it.

Her eyes find Seraphina fairly quickly, her mantle being the first thing she immediately feels. She takes in the appearance of the Nix who is humming a tune. If it is a tune of a well-known piece, she doesn't immediately recognize it. How is it possible that someone can even pull that kind of dress off? There is only little bit of envy in her thoughts, but it is mostly overwhelmed by the taking in of the strength of the powerful Spring mantle.

Quietly, she makes her way toward the Nix, "Hello, Seraphina," she greets in a gentle voice, a warm smile upon her face, "Or do you prefer Sera? Your title? I'm still getting to know how everyone prefers to be called." As she approaches, there is the slightest hint of a frozen breeze that mingles with the warmth of the far stronger mantle of the Spring Queen.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Hearing her name, she looks up and smiles, “Hi Cassandra!” she greets with a little wave, voice warm and welcoming. “Oh, Sera is fine, and it’s not Spring, so my title doesn’t seem appropriate in my opinion.” It still was weird to her. “Please, come in!” motioning her over. The changing of her skin color was still fascinating to the Treasured. And she wonders if at any point it was distracting to the Winter? But that’d be rude to ask, so she doesn’t. But it sort of reminded her of her Hedgespun necklace.

“That is such a cute dress! Perfect for the Season, and it looks great on you!” she compliments.

“I brought some tea, a little variety, if you’d like some. Or coffee. Or even something stronger.” Translucent hand motioning to the bar, before walking over to it and picking up a covered container. Holding it up, “Some treats from my coffee shop too!” ever the perfect hostess, somethings never change.

“How’ve you been? Settling in ok?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles and continues to walk over towards the bar where Sera is standing. Her skin seems to brighten just a hint as she is complimented on her attire and she gazes down at her dress before looking back up at the Treasured, "Thank you. I certainly do my best to look presentable and in season," she says with a light chuckle, "Your little sweater dress is also quite cute."

She watches Sera's translucent hand as it motions at the bar where Sera has set out some treats and teas. She'd never seen anyone with a mien like hers. Though, in truth, the closest she'd seen had been Tellurics with stars in their hair and eyes, never a Treasured or a Nix. Then again, her own Kith wasn't all that common either. Well, the Polychromatic part at least. The only other Polychromatic she'd ever met had also come from her Keeper. She shivers a tiny bit at the thought, but doesn't let it show in her hue.

"A bit of tea would be perfect. Something spicy like a chai or a cinnamon spice perhaps if you have it?" She steps over, taking a seat at the bar as it seemed appropriate, looking over the various teas the Treasured had brought. Her gaze then goes over to the treats she had mentioned, "Oh, those do look yummy. Prettier than the ones I can generally make," she says with a bit of a chuckle.

She nods, still a pleasant smile upon her face, "Yes. Apartment is finally unpacked, though I'm still waiting on a few more items from a friend to show up. Little things though." She starts, considering, "On the bright side, while Sacramento is quite different from Baltimore, there is still the nice familiarity of being in the city. The smaller Freehold is also quite nice comparatively," She moves a stubborn lock of her hair back behind her ear, her fingers twirling it to reset the curl. Her hair, naturally pin straight, never did like to hold curls for very long no matter how much hair spray she'd put in it. Though, as it was finally growing to her hips, she felt far more comfortable with it.

"How has everything been with you?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix chuckles as well, “We should go shopping sometime! I’d love to see where you find such great dresses.” And it would be fun to not only change up her style, but go shopping. “Thank you! Found it in this great little second-hand store down town.” But it was getting colder, which meant more pants. Which were not as much fun.

“Spicy? Hmm, lets see.” And pulls out various containers from a case. They were metal containers made for transporting loose tea. “I have a honey-ginger flavored with a bit of cinnamon, and a black cinnamon tea. Would you like one over the other?” not everyone liked black tea. “Sorry, I don’t have my full array of flavors here unfortunately, too many to carry!” a light laugh.

“You bake?” she asks, “What do you make? I can't bake to save my life!" she exclaims with a laugh, "I get these from a little bakery close to my coffee shop. A way of supporting another small business, they always make me holiday themed treats. Everything from cookies to cupcakes and everything in between.” And never disappointed.

“Isn’t unpacking simply the worst?!” she asks with wide eyes, “But I’m glad to hear you’re finally unpacked, it can be such a time-consuming thing.” She hated moving. “Did Baltimore have a large Freehold?” asks the Nix, “I’d been through a few Freeholds with numbers that seemed to make my head spin! I know I personally prefer the small numbers we have, it’s easier to feel close and connected.” Shrugging, at least it was to her.

“Me? Oh, I can’t really complain. Though taking a few semesters off from school has me a bit unsure what to do with my time. But, I’ve been told, numerous times, that taking time off was a good thing.” A slight eye roll, “But it’s allowing me to get some things done, so that’s a good thing.” But she hated taking time off, it was driving her a bit nuts.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh, shopping would definitely be fun. My aesthetic is usually very boho celtic, but I like to change it up now and then for a little less formal. But, little hippie looking dresses are just so comfortable." She actually couldn't remember the last time she'd gone shopping, now that she thinks about it. The places in Sacramento would be much different. She'd have to do some more exploring. She didn't really think much about the changing of seasons to being chilly given her Court.

"Oh, honey-ginger sounds perfect actually." Something to make us a little more chipper, though it is hard not to be while in the very Springly setting. After this though, she knows she will be exhausted. So much energy goes into being this way, not that she is trying hard to do so. "I can put it together if you could get me the hot water please?" she asks with a smile, being a huge tea drinker herself, it's plenty easy to put it in a little infusing spoon.

She brightens a little as Sera asks about her baking, "Well, mostly I bake little treats like sweet breads. I worked in a bakery for a couple of years, mostly preparing ingredients, but I got pretty good at bread. I make a killer lemon poppy seed loaf. I can also make little things like macarons, though mine are nothing compared to what the bakery used to make. Meringue is such a struggle. Supporting local businesses is always a plus, great for building good community support."

"It really is though. I thought I'd never get through all of those boxes," Especially given I had to sort through two peoples worth of things before packing and still didn't quite get it all how I wanted.

"Baltimore was home to a little over a hundred of us. I mean, still home to a good hundred, just less one now," Technically two, but that's a whole other story. "Even though there were a lot of us, I'll admit that the job I did put me in a position to get to know a lot of people, so that helped. Small is nice too though and I don't need to be as stressed out with all the secondary and tertiary politics. More people means more needs to attend to and lots of opinions." She says with a little bit of a sigh.

Cassandra nods in understanding, "School is incredibly stressful and definitely taking a semester or two off can be super helpful when you need to. I get the feeling you are the kind of person who likes to keep busy though."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Hmm, I don’t know if I have an aesthetic.” She says, looking thoughtful. “I tend go wear what is comfortable and whatever I think looks good.” Was there a name for that?

“Excellent choice! I’ve found it to be quite soothing and warming on chilly days. Especially when reading a good book.”
    She had tried all the tea her shop offers. “Oh. Uh,” looking a bit confused at first, being used to making everything, “sure.” And reaches for the kettle that had a built-in thermometer, which read 190. Translucent hands fidgeted for a moment as she tried to find something else to do. And proceeds to take the treats from the container and put them on a plate.

“Oh! That’s really neat! And I’d love to try the bread sometime if you make some.”
    A lemon flavored bread sounded like it would be good. “I’ve built a lot of my business around supporting others. The flowers I use are from local vendors and the farmers’ market. I would rather spend my money within the community and give back.”

Nodding, “I never realized that until I moved from one house to another! I didn’t think I had as much stuff as I did!” but she did hire a company. “When I first moved here, I only had a bag of clothes.” It was the first place she felt safe enough in to settle.

“Damn, that’s a lot!”
    she couldn’t imagine those numbers anymore. “And I’ve never seen politics be an issue here. Even the night I first arrived; politics weren’t a thing. Which has been nice, it’s not my favorite thing to deal with." nope, not thanks.

“Being busy is important for me.” For…reasons. “But I enjoy school, it gives me a chance to do something for myself and improve. Though being told over and over that I take on too much and need to take time off. Though there is a small part of me that is enjoying it though.” She admits with a laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Sounds like an aesthetic to me. Comfortable. The best aesthetic." She chuckles happily and goes about putting together the tea, letting it steep for a few minutes. She watches the way Sera's hands seem to fidget and then she feels a little bad. "Oh, sorry if... heh I'm just so used to doing things myself it feels awkward to let people do them for me." She says softly, the slightest hint of pink upon her cheeks.

"Sure! Once I get my bread pan back from John," she says with a little chuckle, "I mean, I could make it in a Bundt pan, but the consistency is just never the same in my opinion. Though, the icing tends to go on better. Next time we all have a get together, I will bring some along. Otherwise I end up with leftovers." She shakes her head a little, settling in and keeping an eye on the tea to make sure she doesn't steep it too long. It would only need about 3 minutes before it would start getting bitter.

"It's crazy the amount of things you gather over time without realizing it. Baltimore was my first home. Only had the clothes on my back when I got out, so I hadn't even considered how many things I had about. Even my first place, I didn't keep too many things." Though, that happens when you aren't entirely sure you are actually back.

Cassandra nods, eventually taking out the little infusing spoon from the tea and giving it a little sip. Perfect. "A large Freehold has many benefits, but when things get catastrophic, well... they go pretty catastrophic." There is the slightest hint of distance in her eyes at that. "Politics are always about, but the major ones are happily absent from here. No one truly fighting over crowns, courts vying for dominant power beyond the high seasons, minions and the like. It's the worst." You kind of miss it though, don't you? Maybe just a little bit. "At the very least, I hope I can put my more diplomatic and mediation skills to use. Particularly now that there is so very close to a near balance between the courts."

"I think school is wonderful. I got my degree in full just a couple of years back. Before I'd had it, the symphony almost didn't let me audition," she chuckles a bit, "Who you know is stupidly important in the entertainment industry. Even just a single teacher can get you ahead in your field, as weird as that is. But I understand the want to busy oneself."

"It's a hard balance to find, isn't it? Balancing our mundane life with the Changeling. There was a long time where I'd felt almost disconnected from my mundane life. Taking time off and not overloading ourselves can give us perspective and... well, give more time for just relaxing. Life is unpredictable, sometimes you just have to take the time to really enjoy it." Not the most Winter of thoughts, but perhaps that was the little bit of Spring in herself talking. Her tea a little cooler now, she takes another sip, enjoying the zing of the ginger.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She tries to wave off the apology, “No need to apologize, I’m just used to doing everything. It’s why I also work at my coffee shop; I like being hands on and making the coffees and teas. I even feel weird letting Rhodes take over and make tea every now and then.” But she liked doing all the things. Not relying on anyone else.

“Does John bake too?” she asks, curious. “Is that some secret Winter trick that no one has yet shared? Because if you guys are all world class bakers, I’m gonna be hurt that no one has shared any of the treats yet.” She teases gently. Not sure how much she could joke with Cassandra yet. “Well, bringing them to a gathering is the perfect way to make sure you don’t have leftovers.” If there was a universal thing among Lost, it was their love of food. “I usually just bring coffee or tea because you do not want me to try and bake anything.” A shake of her head, nope.

Laughing, light and musical in sound, “Isn’t that the truth! I’ve learned that I’m a slave to fashion and have way too many clothes. I’m having to go through and clean out my closets a couple times a year to make room for new things. But I donate the things I get rid of, so that’s always fun.” But it was still hard. “And I have learned that they make climate-controlled storage units, so I might have one for my nicer dresses.” And it made more room for Rhodes’s suits.

“Things were pretty hectic when I got here.” Picking up her own mug, which had coffee in it. “The original Freehold had been leveled and they were trying to find a way to reclaim the area.” That was a time. “I think I like the feel of a smaller Freehold personally. I’ve never been one to play politics,” a shrug, “just not something I’ve had much experience with. And I just prefer to help everyone, not caring about Court or anything. Did Baltimore have areas for each Season? I know Funderland is a bit out of the norm for structure, but each Court having their own area seems to be working nicely.” At least that how’s it appeared. “Balance will be great. Not having a Winter Monarch last Season was terrible and we’re still dealing with the consequences of it.” The cycle had to remain intact.

“I’ve really enjoyed it! And when I return, it will be a third degree, but, that’s undecided right now. And I get that. I have a few contacts from my time singing, and they still reach out wanting me to get back into performing.” And she was slowly doing that. But did she understand the want to be busy? The need to keep ones mind occupied to hold back the dark thoughts and memories? “Have you been able to find connections since moving here? If so, was it hard to do?” she never had contacts before, so she was genuinely curious.

A soft sigh, “It is. And I believe what makes it more difficult for me is my drive and desire to help those around me. I will always take the time to help someone if they need it, without even thinking about myself and what I have going on. Which can be exhausting, but,” a shrug, “I don’t really sleep well, so I don’t notice a whole lot.” Rhodes helped when he could. “The time I’ve taken off was at the request of Rhodes so we could take a vacation. And I have to confess, I really enjoyed it. Not worrying about the shop, or my Court, it was a welcome release.” But maybe she had shared too much. “Have you been able to find a balance?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods in understanding about making things oneself and then laughs a little bit, shaking her head, "Oh, no, well... actually, I guess I don't know if John bakes or not. We don't know each other that well yet." For a moment, her mind rather tries to imagine the Wisp baking, "I just left my pan with him accidentally. Well," She pauses, putting a finger to her chin, "I didn't want leftovers, so one could probably say it wasn't so accidental." She blinks her long eyelashes innocently, "Strategic forgetting, mayhaps?"

"Oh, a unit to store nicer dresses like the gorgeous dress you wore for the Equinox? You looked like a perfect cosmos. I don't think I ever really got to mention that, though I'm sure countless others spoke their praises of it."

"Baltimore is an old Freehold. Been around for over a century at this point, but it's very similar in a sense. The monarchs of long past had established areas around the city as their main headquarters, but each court also had several other ventures. Like... Spring, for example. The House of Morgan was both Spring's main headquarters and also the oldest establishment in the freehold. However, Queen Ygraine also had also established several shops that we frequented and she used for less official matters. Though," Cassandra smiles a bit at this, "not that the House of Morgan was ever very formal. We all got drunk and spilled our guts like any normal set of Lost." Winter Court would have been a better example but... talking about the divide and thinking about how she caused it to crumble further didn't feel like a very good way to build a relationship.

"I suppose the Autumn Court had both the University Library and the Poe Museum, didn't they? That would be another example. On top of the various cemeteries they kept watch over, doing whatever it was they were doing. I'd never thought much on that until now," She says shrugging, but chuckling still.

Cassandra's eyes widen a little bit, "A third degree? Goodness, you are quite well educated. Music was a struggle enough of a degree to fit into two years. Though I keep considering a masters. There are a few good schools down here, so it might be possible." She says, considering, "I gathered enough status and with recognition of my degree, it didn't make it too hard to get an audition here. In fact, it was rather the perfect time. Things just seemed to work out the way they needed to to get me here, so it feels a little like fate."

She nods, understanding. Nightmares. We all had them and they'd never go away. "There's nothing wrong with purposefully putting away responsibilities for a little while. If we are always on edge and always worrying and always overworked, we won't be ready when we need to be," Reminds me of a lot of the conversations I'd had with Ygraine, once upon a time. "I don't sleep well either, a common problem amongst a lot of us, I'd presume."

She considers John and the things he had told her and her heart sinks just a little bit further. She takes another long sip of the tea, willing it to bring her back a bit more, "I don't know that full balance exists, but I've once and a while found a sense of equilibrium. Right now, not so much. Learning how to live on your own again is difficult." She doesn't let it show on her face, but she recognizes that she might have said too much. Seraphina was perhaps too comfortable to be around. Normally, she'd find that dangerous, but... Sacramento was different. Is it okay to just exist here?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread