(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“One of those things that is easy to test. But would need to be unexpected.” Because there were no secrets at Court.

A nod as she listened, “My Sire was also Unaligned. So I’m still seeking to educate myself as much as possible on the history and more obscure customs of our Covenant.” It was important to be as educated as possible on ones Covenant. “Well, you’ve made quite the name for yourself here in Sacramento. And I have yet to pick up on any lack of confidence from you.” She would never imagine the Haunt with no confidence. But maybe she was skilled at hiding it.

“Ah yes, I’ve been eager for that ceremony. I’m sure whatever you’re planning will be a success and quite enjoyable. Have you hosted one before?”
    Jennifer had clearly been in the Invictus longer than Ale, so the Gangrel figured she’d seen many ceremonies. But, that could be a wrong guess. It occurred to her that things were often done differently in each Domain, depending on quite a few things.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I am thinking you are right." Jennifer rasps, her voice a snake slithering over dying leaves. The Prince was always right, one way or another.

"Oh, something we have in common. I would love to hear how you found your way to the Invictus one day. My own path was twisted and curved as my Sire impressed a strong sense of Family Obligation onto me."

Jennifer's face was shocked for a brief moment, a sign of her relative youth. She smoothed her countenance into one of refined lady and chuckled a bit.
    "Thank you, Your Majesty. I am flattered that I portray confidence.

"I am glad that you are looking forward to the Ceremony. Hopefully it is just the first of many." The Nosferatu gave a genuine, sincere smile. The Invictus loved their ceremonies and she had delighted in setting up one as hostess. Jennifer glanced towards Mr. Edward Heinrich, recalling the past discussion at the Invictus meeting. She was looking forward to prodding and poking that reasoning. Jennifer turned her full attention to the Prince.

"We need to plan a date for that drink..."

Somewhere where there were not quite so many ears. The Prince was such an interesting conversationalist.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “Maybe one day we can discuss it. Something best shared in a more private setting.” Not that it was a huge secret, she just preferred it in private.

The hint of a smirk touches her lips, “Not a compliment you’re used to?” ever the blunt one.

“The chance, even if an official one, to get the Covenant together is always one to look forward to.” But she was sure everyone felt that way about their chosen Covenant.

“We do need to do that! And with the nights getting longer, it should be a lot easier. I have my schedule in my office, I can give you a call later with it, and we can plan from there.” It would be good to get out.

“Have you looked any further into getting your flower shop opened again?”

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"No, it is not, your Grace." Jennifer confided.
    "I agree. I know that I am looking forward to all that is possible now." The Oaths could open up amazing possibilities.
    "I am looking forward to it, Your Grace. As for the Flower Shop, I am looking for a suitable site. I had a small shop before. It was used for private gatherings as well. I am looking at different locales now. Visiting at different times of night to determine how private it would be."

Privacy was important to her, yet it had to be visible to attract good business. A trade off that she was searching for the right answer to.

"Do you have any ideas what area could work for me? I believe you mentioned experience in the area..."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread