(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The lack of a press from a Beast was nice. Her own paced, but without the trigger, it had nothing.

“Good evening Lady Notary Hazelton,” she greets, “I hope your evening as been well,” a pause as an amused smile appears, but doesn’t reach her eyes, “considering.” A polite way of going about things. “I’m curious to see if your words hit a nerve and sparked observation of basic manners or not.” The Savage wasn’t bashful.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's Beast snarled in her ribcage at the Apex Predator's Beast. A bowed head and Jennifer soothed her Beast back into its coiled malcontent inside her chest.

"I began a simple attempt at education. As some may have had a misspoken word or be unaware of how their actions are perceived and deserve a chance to be heard out. I was mostly concerned that the new member be given every possible chance to shine. In the past month, I found Priscus Quilz to be finding his footing quite well.
    Until a few moments ago. Frankly, I find a 'blink and you miss it' show of respect to be useless and I don't see the point of mincing words, your Excellency."
    Jennifer bows her head somewhat at the 'your Excellency'.
    "I feel that my objection was seen as more of an annoyance. I was basically told I was 'intentionally trying to make a problem from nothing' or perhaps ' am a Herald for a Formal Court'." Jennifer openly rolled her eyes towards where Horatio and Maeve were still conversing.
    "After being accused of interfering in an Acknowledgement, I moved on to find more enjoyable conversation. It is not my place to interfere in Mekhet business, although I do have concerns for them now "

" I said my peace. I do hope that I did not intrude upon your enjoyment of your evening, your Excellency. I must say a conversation with you is far preferable. You did like the journal on the Language of Flowers?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage listens, her eyes breaking away from Jennifer here and there to look to the two Shadows, then back to Jennifer.

“While everyone should be given the chance to, as you say, shine, it lies with the Kindred to make that happen. Nothing anyone else can do or say can make that happen. Should the new face choose to act with total lack of respect within the walls of Elysia, then it will be handled as such.” The night was still young.

“Mincing words serves no one. And I appreciate your ability to cut to the heart of the matter so to speak.” Praise was good.

A smirk then appears, “Interfering? Strong words indeed.” But lacked bite or merit. “He has already showed his ability to let his actions speak for themselves. Should she make the same mistake?” a shrug, “Then it’s a character flaw, one that will be dealt with swiftly.” Should it have to.

“So I say we let the show play out. Rest assured that things and actions have been noted by more than just myself.” She never forgets who displays a total lack of manners. She just sometimes likes to watch the tragedy unfold naturally.

A gentle shake of her head, “Not at all. I was simply curious as to what you had observed from your position.” And she should hope a conversation with her was more enjoyable. And her pale dead face appears to brighten as much as it could, “Oh, I did! I must confess, I wasn’t sure as flowers typically are not high on my list of things that are interesting. But reading about the various meanings, and the history behind them caught my attention! I would enjoy learning more.”

6. Likes pisces, liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer attends the Prince's words closely. She nods at certain points, somewhat pleased that she was in good company.
    "That is true. I do believe in one's merits standing for themselves."
    Jennifer states. The Invictus was a proper Covenant to Jennifer because of its rewards for members who get things done. The Lady nods.

"Strong words indeed from Priscus Quilz."
    A position because he was the only one here was hardly a worthy achievement. Now he was just the first Mekhet here. Jennifer moved to stand more beside the Prince, so that she did not turn her back to the Prince when she scans the room for Quinn Durant. Now that one seemed to be off to a much better start. Jennifer spots her with Mr. Heinrich and Dirt Nap, and her face gives a wince at sympathy for Dirt Nap. Being tied to Horatio couldn't have happened to a nicer Kindred.

"Hm, well he's not the only one here, now..." She smirks slightly, her eye on Quinn for a moment. She would enjoy seeing that play out.
    Dark eyes tick to the Prince for a moment, curious if she had thoughts on the matter. Thoughts that had to be stated subtlety for Jennifer, at least. Horatio was still a sitting Priscus. For now.

"I admit, I loved flowers from life. I ran an online Botany club. I might have told you that? Yet its the flowered messages that really stand out to me."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lips form a line, “Strong words for one not yet in good standing.” Two failed Acknowledgements and now this evening? Then a calculating smile appears, “Archaic?” humor in her tone, but was that a good thing…or a bad thing?

Dark eyes move to the other, “Oh, yes. That one.” The firm line remains. “It’s all fun and games until it isn’t.” the distaste clear in her voice. “There might need to be an education for those,” a pause, “who are not educated in proper decorum.” It would not be fun. Well, might be fun for her.

Then, there it was.

Again.

Eyes close briefly, “Seems I’m going to have to take time out of my evening to address someone not knowing my name.” and she did not sound pleased to say the least.

“I would enjoy continuing this conversation, so if you’ll excuse me for a moment, I’ll be right back.”

Ale makes her way over to this this conversation.

10. Likes , pisces liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turns her whole body to follow the Prince's movements and she needs all of her composure as she watches the Prince lay down the facts of Court. Her lips turn upwards into a little smile as the Prince proves exactly why the Prince was the Apex Predator.

As the Prince returned to her, Jennifer remarks,

"Magnificent.."

Jennifer approved of the Prince's actions and dismissed the duo of Mekhet by turning her back to them.

"Quite the education, Your Grace. I feel it was done just right."

Not that the Prince ever needed the approval of the minnows. Jennifer was becoming a bit bolder, gauging if she was overstepping with a cautious look to take in the Prince's body language and face. Kindred learned to school their faces and reactions so quickly, however, and how to give false fronts. The Gangrel Prince was beginning to feel like a breath of fresh air.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale’s face and body language remained neutral; she had already brushed off the encounter.

“Now, what were we discussing? Oh yes, flowers.” A much more pleasant topic. “I must apologize for not remembering what you had commented before I had to handle that situation.” Actually, she didn’t. But she did, the Savage could be nice. “So if you could refresh my memory, I’d enjoy continuing the talk.”

13. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, the Language of Flowers." Jennifer replied, smiling a bit. She liked this topic of conversation.

"I mentioned that flowered Messages stand out to me. When I had a meeting with someone that I respected, I made a special floral arrangement that I put on display to signal my thoughts. To hopefully set the right tone to the meeting. These things can be done with meetings with fellow Covenant members.

Do you have a favorite flower? My teacher, Lady Notary Chappelle, was quite fond of Blue Convolvulus.

I personally put in an order for quite a few roses of the red and white variety ... "

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Ale listens, she watches Horatio tuck tail and leave Elysia. Was she surprised? No. But she was over it. The matter had been dealt with and she was moving on.

Though how the newly Acknowledged girl would handle the mess would be fun. Would the stumbles continue? Or would she prove a quick study and find her feet?

Back to Jennifer.

“I would imagine that only a fellow Covenant member would pick up on the messages one was trying to send. Then again, I have been surprised in the past by those not of the First Estate knowing some of the customs.” Which was nice to see.

“A favorite flower?” now she looked thoughtful, thinking it over, then shakes her head, “No, I can’t say I have one. But I’ve never been one who paid much attention to them before. So, it might take me a bit of time to see what calls to me so to speak. Was it your teacher who cultivated your interest in flowers?” or was it simply an Invictus thing?

“Oh? Planning a special event?”

16. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I am very curious who else has educated themselves on the floral code." Jennifer briefly glances around Court, considering. Her dark eyes return full attention to the Prince.

"Yes, it was the Lady Notary. My Sire was Unaligned, and so I taught myself some of the customs. I pieced some together based on rumor and writing my GrandSire. I had little confidence in my ability before entreating to join the Invictus here in Sacramento."

"The flowers are for the Oath Swearing Ceremony." Jennifer confided.
    "I did some searching to try and find the right message to send during the Ceremony. I think this is the right tone."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread