Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Market Watch) Possible Permanence

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Market Watch) Ruin's of Sal's
Jan 20, 2021 - Jun 22, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She edges closer to Sonnie and in a complicit tone, she whispers to her ear, "Say, don't you find strange that those hobbos don't like us at all. I mean, usually they want to snack on our Glamour, and we need to shoo them away with a stick. But they are barely paying us any attention. Could be they don't like Spring girls?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

(Book keeping as Requested)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Smith

Anatole is still getting his Pledge created. He is focussed on that right now and misses the exchange between the Emerald Courtiers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie could only shrug at Titania, having no idea what that was about. A hoarse whisper was returned to the Bright One.

"I dunno. Maybe they're not into girls, period? Nothing wrong with that, though it's hard to believe... I mean, look at us!" She gestured at herself and the Telluric. They were both totally hot, after all.

Yup, equal amounts of hotness here.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

Legs and Wacker lean out from where they shuffled off.

"If yer offering...." a sneer, a smirk, from Wacker giving the Springs an eyeful, while Legs, was drooling over the Athletic lines of the Steepscrambler, "I could take da monkey's one. Just need one, or ah! one each, ya? YA!" Legs bounces around, clapping, and as expected Wacker takes a wack at the hyper hob.

Then in a sharp contracts between them, Spokeshob's voice cuts in after James' aww shucks.

"HA! Like I'd deprive the area of my wares!" The Spokeshob sneers, "Oh no, I would never do such a thing! No!" he sits, "Might not be as big as the Bazaar but for when the Bazaar ain't settled this way, I set up in the ruin's of Sal's. Sal's gone but the ground's still good." grin a disconcerting mix between rictus and proud.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He kept the smirk at Legs and Whackers comments off his face though he did find it amusing. James clasped his hands over his heart with a sigh of relief. “Well that’s good to hear!” He looked to his compatriots not knowing if they already knew where Sal’s was or not. “Well hopefully we’ll see you there so we can see the fantastic offerings you provide.” He knew this wasn’t done yet, odds are when he ran into the Hob again he’d have to buy something to maintain the façade.

This is your fault you know. Mine? Yes yours. All I did was teach you etiquette dear. I know and I can’t unlearn it. Two pieces of information, one for each glamour given, he felt much better about the trade now even finding himself letting his guard down a little without realizing it.

Goes by the name: John

8. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

The burned dwarf inhaled and exhaled deeply as the Pledge took hold. He felt the added weight in his Mantle and a cold shiver in his Wyrd as his Glamour was drawn away. When he stared at the hob, Anatole gave a self satisfied smirk that cut through his effusive curls.

"The... Ruins of Sal's, eh? Well. I daresay I'll have to seek you out there some time for trade."

And the Autumn Courtier meant it. He turned his gaze appraisingly to the Onyx.

"You be thinking we have what we came for?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The deal had apparently been sealed with no input on the Springs' side.
    She doesn't know whether to sigh in elation or be disappointed. For the time being she resolves to do the former, you can never tell when a hob decides you taste so good that you ain't allowed to leave.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

It was uncharacteristic for Sonnie to glare at anyone. She was usually too friendly and upbeat. This hob, Legs, brought out a piercing glare. The Beast in her did not respond well to being 'sized up' like a piece of meat.

Her curiosity was still present, though. "Who's Sal?" she asked innocently of the Spokehob.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

0 Scenes

"You better! Only I will have you need." a smarmy salesmhob grin, twitsting into something viscous, "Ho-oh! You don't know Sal. Hahahahahaha." The Spokeshob laughs, but doesn't elaborate, viscious grin, "Now, Renewer, do you want to make a deal for a little -- "

"Don't ignore me!" Wacker shouts, slamming a fist against the cart. Cutting off the Spokeshob, and making the manic Legs, jump, seemingly out of his skin, with a "EEEEEEP!"

2 successes, Wacker

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

That’s what he was worried about, but it did answer his questions that his companions did not know the location of Sal’s. Another deal might be in order unless he can slime that information out of them too. This is what he was made for, the fake friend, the false confidant but it never felt right to him. Then Wacker broke the tension and he looked from the Spokeshob to Wacker. Was this leverage, use the outburst as a breech of decorum? He didn’t know if that was the angle to play. Luckily he’d had practice being talked to like this, his composure not shaken.

“Noble ser I assure you we aren’t ignoring you. Would you care to tell us where Sal’s is perhaps? Will you be there as well, it’d be good to see all of you there!”

2 successes

4 successes

Goes by the name: John

15. Likes liked this post
Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread