Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Recently arrived home, a bag of groceries sitting on a workbench around filled with a couple of different sorts of tea along with some vodka, tequila and a white wine. True she wasn't much for alcohol herself but she had been told it would be a good idea to go out and drink when she brought up one of the main topics for the evening so now that they weren't going out so would she have to do the second best thing.

Lying down on her workbench waiting for her fellow arrow to arrive whilst pondering whether or not to make a fun entrance or not, eyes watching over the many symbols covering her workspace all around. True most were meaningless, some were native American and some just might have some meaning by pure coincidence. For most it might seem weird but for her it filled her with a nice calm that made it easier to focus on her work, the staircase leading up to her residential area clearly visible behind her not that it was much but at least it was sorted and clean.

The door unlocked and left slightly open to make it easy for her expected guest to just wander inside, the cold air filling up the room helping to calm her down a bit and feel at ease as she closes her eyes just enjoying the silence around her.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx makes her way up to the door in her usual long trenchcoat, her regular simple fighting attire underneath. Spotting the ajar door, she pauses, looking around the frame and draws her knives.

No sign of forced entry.

Slowly, cautiously, she moves closer to the door and stands off to one side, pushing it open to see the room. Stooping low the Arrow moves inside... to see Skye lying on the workbench. She stands up straight, looking stern. "Skye. Are you alright? The door was open..." Eyes glance around the room. Watching. Assessing.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Legs dangling from the workbench, enjoying the relaxation as she hears the footsteps and soon voice of her fellow arrow. Quickly sitting up and watching her guest with her usual calm demeanor.
    "Welcome, of course it was I left it open so that you could come straight in and wouldn't need to wait for me to open the door besides the air was rather nice to get in."

Pushing herself of the workbench and standing up.
    "Did you find the place alright? Also calm down we are alone here except for maybe some wild life around but they mostly come here as I do put out some extra food every now and again." She did love animals after all and there were a woodland area not far of.

Grabbing the bag and handing it over to Phoenyx.
    "Sorry I had no clue what kind of tea you enjoy so I just bought a couple of random ones hoping one of them would be good enough along with some alcohol in case you would like a drink. Not really used to have guests or well even my own place for that matter." It was still a bit odd in her mind.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow slowly relaxes, sheathing her knives. "Most people do not leave their door unlocked and open." Some things about the Thyrsus were still very strange.

She gives a simple nod, looking around the room, noting the symbols of mythos she did not easily recognise. "I am calm. I was not expecting your door to be open. It invites thieves." She bristles slightly. It made complete sense to her.

The Obrimos looks at the bad, a little confused, and looks inside. "Do you have a kettle? I can make the tea if you wish." She moves over towards the kitchen area.

"So. What is it you wanted to see me about?" she asks, taking out the tea and placign it on the counter, looking at the different types.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waving of the comment a bit "True but why not, I knew you were coming and if anyone else would come in so would I be able to see them from here anyway." Was that really so odd? Before people came and went as they pleased anyway so this was still mild.

"No worries it's locked when I am not here and closed most of the time, so I do take precautions I promise." Smiling and chuckling a bit they were really quite different.

"Ohh no need I can make it and of course I do, now we can make it down here in the workshop but it would most likely be easier if we headed up to the living area. It's still a work in progress but it's coming along nicely." And had some nice little extra things at least.

Clapping her hands together and smiling towards her fellow arrow.
    "Three things, first kindly let me apologize for the way I asked you out around people that was wrong of me. The words were serious but sorry I picked the wrong moment and I know that now, I am terribly sorry for not doing that in private. I do hope I didn't cause you to much negative emotions or after issues." She really were sorry over that, which also showed in her facial expression. "Next are two bigger topics one mild and one that can be a bit personal or intense. Now one of them might be good to have a drink for so would you like one or four." Walking towards the staircase ready to lead Phoenyx up in case she wanted to go up there. "Which one would you like for me to start with?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The First Talon frowns, brow furrowing slightly. She never showed much emotion, so when she did it was normally enough.

She nods and selects one of the teas, hading it to the other Arrow.

Phoenyx purses her lips slightly. "It was... unexpected." She shifts uncomfortably. Why couldn't people just leave these things in the past? "I accept your apology. Though I do not now what the topics are, making a choice difficult. Why not just tell me wha tyou wan tto discuss, and we can begin." Dark eyes watch her carefully.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking the tea and nodding.
    "Can you take the bag with you up please." Heading up the stairs leading to a nice little apartment, quite simple and plain no pictures on the walls, various wooden furniture's around the only thing that really breaks the simplicity of the place being a 52" tv. Walking into the kitchen and putting on some water and taking out a wooden mug along with a spoon and saucer. "Sorry, I prefer to use stuff that I have made myself as much as possible that just gives it more life."

Gesting for her to sit down at the table until the water is done as pours up a cup for her her guest and sits down herself.
    "Well let's start with an easy one then." Grabbing the alcohol "Wan't a drink from any of them?" Mehh this is an easy one lets hope it works well.

"Have you decided what to dress for on Halloween? It's not much time left now and I am not sure what to go as myself and wondered if it would be fun to match in some way. That is if you're still coming?" If she noticed any tenseness or the emotional display in any sense so did she not seem to react to it, ever the calm presence then again it should be clear to most now that she tended to go into a set state for everything she does with calm being her default one.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Pheonyx follows along with the bag. She shows an interest in the carved items. "You made these yourself? Not with magic?" She asks curiously.

A small shake of the head. "The tea will be fine, thank you."

The Arrow looks thoughtful. "Not especially? I haven't given it much thought." She emits a small sigh. She had said she would go, and couldn;t go against that. "Yes, I'm still going. I said I would. But I really don't have a costume plan." Maybe a witch. Imagination wasn;t her strongest suit.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking towards the things she points out.
    "Yeah, I made both my bows as well. I love working with wood, to take it and shape it into something new as you give life to what you see within your mind and it feels better to have stuff you made yourself than mass produced things. Nor am I skilled in magic to just shape things like clay besides that would remove part of the fun."

Shrugging her shoulders a bit as she pours up some water for herself.
    "Well it's just to take some if you change your mind."

"So do you wanna coordinate and make it themed or find something for yourself? We could even go out here now soon and look if you like or try to shop online even if my skills in doing so are not the best. Ahh that reminds me." Taking up the phone Phoenyx had given her "Here, my employers started to ask for videos and various stuff from practice and my earnings have been going up so got myself a smartphone so I thought we could let this one be lying in wait in case some future arrow needs it."

"Anyway if we go themed so could we team up the two of us or since we said all three of us would go so could one of us go as super girl and the other one as powergirl if you like? Don't ask me the difference as I am not at all an expert I just looked up enough to know that they both exist and works as a link." Thank you students.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx looks at the items as Skye describes them. "I understand. I do not create things quite like you do, for function, but I enjoy caligraphy. I can imagine the principles are similar. Something that teaches style, control - but allows you to put a little of yourself into each thing you make. Relying on magic to do it does not help you improve, or learn." It was not the Arrow way, and Phoenyx was a little relieved that she could find these facets and philosophies in the upbeat Talon.

The First Talon shifts, and looks at her tea. "I don't know. I never really did dressing up as a child. As a teenager I was under a very strict reigeme." And behold, the results. She takes the cellphone and nods in agreement. "Do you have any ideas?" The question was the tiniest bit hesitant. The firebird was sure she would, and not sure she would like any of them.

Lo and behold.... "I... don't know what they look like," Phoenyx replied slowly. "Do you thing they would look good for us? I do know few fictional heroes share my ethnicity." It was about accurate portrayal, right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread