(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I'll admit that I absolutely despise pulp. It makes me feel like something foreign is entering my body and I don't like it. If I'm drinking juice, it better just be the juice," she says with a bit of a laugh. When the kettle goes off, she cools it slightly before pouring it into the teacup. She sets the teacup next to the milk on the counter in case she wanted to add some.

She pours herself a little extra water into her cup, stirring it a little, "I'm glad that you feel useful," Not everyone does. Certainly not me. "You'll likely just need to go out with the ones heading into a little bit of danger more if you really want the practice, particularly if Titania accompanies. Sadly, it isn't like you can use the skills in a hospital."

"I wish you luck in the endeavor. Love is a shit show and I have no idea how people get through it," she says with a laugh, though she feels pain in her just saying it. Not that she would let that show. "Though, who knows, maybe dating women is just easier. Men are so complicated and yet simple all at once." Men, women, anything in between. Doesn't matter. I don't want it anymore.

"I suppose having prettier women is a bonus, ish." she shrugs a little, watching the sad look in Yamiyo's demeanor she asks, "You okay?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"When it comes to juice pulp so do I absolutely agree with you" lightly grimacing from the thougt of the taste and sensation "however in aloe water so is it quite fun, it have no texture or taste that goes wrong so it's just fun." In addition to being a great aid to quench thirst and bring a nice flavor to water without ruining the water. Leaning down on the cup to take in the fragrance "So what is it?"

"I want to be useful, kinda failing so far but every mistake, every step you take and every opportunity is something you can learn from." A mission with her, does she even go on them? "I attend as much as I can both for the experience and to see how everyone works in order to find my own role." Slowly shaking her head "My current work already pays well enough and does not require seven years of studies and then work insane hours, no interest of working in a hospital." Freezing for a second "Now to learn to heal and not use it to save the lives of small children that will be hard though."

Watching the artist with kind eyes and speaking in a caring tone.
    "That bad past experience? Youre not wrong though, love is to gamble the amount you give is the amount you can get back or get hurt." Always the hurt part, sighing a bit as she shakes her head. "Doubt it, dating is always the coming together of people, opening yourself and leaving yourself vulnerable no matter the gender it's always hard." No difference between Lost and humans either just different.

Shrugging a bit as she pours some milk in the tea.
    "It might also draw attention since many of us are around Funderland, it's good that we all don't work there at least to keep it down a bit." Taking a moment to catch up "Ohh yeah, just some bad memories in the romance department." Still far to fresh.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"It's rose and chamomile. Two lovely flowers, good for clarity and calming," she pauses at that, "Not clarity like our clarity, but just as an in general." She says with a little shrug.

Cassandra nods and then sighs a bit, "I don't understand how you can be so positive and optimistic, but then again, I've never been the optimistic type, have I? Can't force yourself to be what you aren't." Though, perhaps you can certainly build your way there, slowly but surely. Though, there are likely enough optimistic people in the world. People deluded in their own daydreamings. Then again, isn't that what we do too?

"I've seen hospital work and I don't blame you on that thought process," she says softly, taking another sip of her tea. She moves gracefully towards the couch to take a seat and leans back against the cushions.

She rather shrugs at Yamiyo's question, neither confirming or denying, "The cost is just so often not worth it, particularly with how dangerous a life we keep. Some might say that that in and of itself makes it worth it. I'm not so sure."

A nod in agreement to her statement about the Fairests and then she gives a small look of concern, "If you need an ear, I'm happy to listen." She says softly, trying to be comforting. After all, technically, is that not what the Winter Court was made for? Helping to lessen the sorrows of others? I promised myself I'd try to help from now on.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Blows on the tea ever so lightly before sipping it.
    "Tastes quite nice, I could imagine drinking it on the balcony or with an open window on a chilly night." Moves back over to her seat to sit down.
    "So I need to calm down and see things in a new perspective?" Smiling a teasing smile "So what have I missed?" Holding back some sliver of sliver of laughter at her bad jest.

Leaning her head to the side and smiles.
    "Why should I not be? Life is mostly great, I have few worries to be honest and worrying only makes it worse." Sipping some more tea before speaking on in a calm manner. "The more I can help others the better the world will be, the more you worry and dig yourself down the worse you will be of. We all have our demons but it feels better to fight them with positivity." Though some days are certainly hard and not all had your base luck little succubus.

"No real clue of the details but long studies, plenty of death and massive study debts no thanks not for me. Not to mention that it is better to not have to many steady people around for people like me." To easy to get weird that way. Making herself comfortable in her seat a bit before answering. "Is there really a right answer though? It feels more like it is far to individual and you need to consider timing and so on. Some enjoy it, some avoid it and some like me limit it to within our own community so that there are no need for lies. No answer is wrong I think just different for us all."

Looking a bit sullen.
    "It's the story of how I found or rather was found by the wasp and how the story unfolded, not the happiest story and the reason I should avoid dating." And a string of striking out, evil Coco.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra laughs at that, "I mean, we can all use a good step back to get things into perspective. But also, ginger has a way of hyping us up. I figured a nice mellow one to bring it center would help. At least, that's how I figure it. All about balance where it can be found."

Fighting demons with positivity. If only it were actually that simple. "Pain makes us stronger too when we learn how to weaponize it," she says in response. "Positivity is great, but it also lends towards forgetting. If I forget, then I'll make the same mistakes I did before."

She takes another sip of her tea, nearly finishing it already. She gives a nod of understanding, her eyes contemplative, "No, there is no right answer, but... I've rarely ever seen it end well. Staying within our community is probably the better of the solutions, although, you have slim pickings here, especially given your other filters. That doesn't mean more wont come along. One would hope that this will hopefully soon be a slightly larger Freehold in time."

Gazing at Yamiyo with slightly softer eyes, she asks, "The Wasp was your...?" She pauses and shakes her head. Always nosey, "If you don't wish to tell it, I won't push you. Just... don't let those monsters be the reason you keep yourself from seeking out what will make you truly happiest." An odd statement from her, but then, she was rather an odd one, wasn't she?

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Rolling her eyes a bit and lightly shaking her head.
    "Ohh come on, I gave you the perfect opening for something there." Exhaling a bit "Wise thoughts though, balance and harmony are what is said to be good for us. Even though being a bit hyper can be fun at times." Raising her eyebrows twice. "Still where did you learn that? Herbology over all can be quite interesting." Not that she had deeper knowledge than arousal stimuli though.

"True pain, sadness, every single emotion exists for a reason and we need them all to be complete. To only take the good is to deny half of who you're meant to be." Her eyes stuck on watching her tea "Still to weaponize it sounds harsh, like it would swallow you whole and become a path that is hard to get of. As you said yourself balace." Not to mention that pain and misery were good at taking people.

Sipping a bit of her tea.
    "But is the end the goal or is the journey the goal?" Smiling towards the artist "Even if we are left with pain, even if our beloved die do we not have countless small little genuine smiles, times that we wouldn't trade for the world and moments where time could just freeze? Even if it doesn't end well so is every little happiness in this world worth it and who knows it might just prepare us for the next one." Or is that just my romance soaked brain?

Curious eyes looking into the eyes of the artist.
    "What is this now? Have you heard of the fair little wasp in another story?" Smiling towards her, a smile concealing sadness and not her usual more genuine one "I do not really mind sharing if you wanna know but all there is to it is a romance story ending with me alone and it was not that long ago so yes I will seek again but perhaps jumping before I mentally recover from the end might not be the wisest." Or listen to her body and stop mentally blocking it.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"See, and that is where we differ in what we are. I was trained not to dignify leading questions with actual answers," she says with a bit of a laugh. Though, she wasn't joking on that. "Many times over I have seen people use the tactic of taking people off guard to make them too comfortable. Comfortable is fine, but none of us should ever be too comfortable. But, who knows, maybe that is just my perspective at it again."

"Making tea? Well, the bakery I worked at did a lot with natural ingredients. People went wild for those little edible flowers on their macarons. And it was then something I picked up over time." She shrugs a little bit. That was just the truth of it. Not that her knowledge of little flowers she could blend together would really be much use in general. She just enjoyed tea. The calming after the nightmares was also a benefit.

Taking a moment to consider, Cassandra responds, "We live in a harsh world. When I say weaponize, generally I mean it figuratively, however there are some memories that as painful as they are, they can save our life. Pain exists that can one day save the people you love. It's just how it is. It doesn't mean that all of our life is meant to be pain. Just, where you've got something you can use, use it."

"I am not familiar with the wasp, no. Which is why I asked." She pauses and takes another good look at the succubus, but then immediately looks away towards the kitchen as if she is making sure something isn't wrong in that direction. The appearance had changed again and it wasn't one she wanted to see. Black hair and black eyes, no thank you. Not his though. Nothing her appearance replicates will ever truly look like him. At least she doesn't have the scales. Then again, did it change? Or was this the first time she actually, truthfully looked.

She looks back again, just making sure not to look completely directly at her face, "Taking time is a good thing. Time heals, though so does love." She pauses again, considering John's words from the Equinox and she gazes at her more curiously, "Coco?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Ohh now that is worth remembering, so ask questions straight with you check." That also explained why there were no answer on the third law. "I can see the point in it and well whatever feels good for each of us is probably right in some way. Even though getting comfortable around the ones you are gonna have to trust if no when danger comes might be a good thing at times as well. The closer we all are the more we can trust each other and work more efficiently together." Besides a little jest can be fun at times.

Taking a small gulp of her tea.
    "So you're a baker then? Do you enjoy baking or was it just a necessity?" Once again areas she rarely touched "If you get the chance bake something for Sonnie and you will have a very happy monkey in your life." At least it should work. "People do love the little extra touch at times, did it make any differnce or was it just aesthetically pleasing?"

Slowly exhaling in relief.
    "That's good, more than a few have gone to far in that department and taken in to levels where they get caught in it forever. True it is a weapon at that time, it does prevent a lot of things and removes you from being a doormat or similar depending on who you were before but it can also do so much more and shatter the good. As long as you remember to let the good in as well so is there no harm though, to call on bad memories can be a great source of strength in times of need." Control were always good to have there.

"Ahh sorry." Sinking down a bit "The way you said it made it sound like you might have heard something." Missing the look and looking away, a bit to caught in her own mind to really take things in. Not being snapped back until new words were spoken, lightly shaking her head a bit and fixing her hair visibly showing that she had been a bit of. "True and love I will seek again but it might be more fair when she does not occupy my mind to much." Shining up a bit at the mention of the name "Yes Coco the pasta loving, sword wielding wasp."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Another grin, "And that assumes by asking me directly you'll get anything more than you would have."

At that question, she stands up and walks over to her pantry where she pulls out a little pyrex full of lemon and lavender macarons. She opens up the top and the lemon is the first scent that carries itself out. "I enjoy baking, so it was what I did when I got out. Easy and you don't have to deal with too many people wanting to touch you, so that was nice." the way it comes out is very nonchalant.

She walks back over, setting the little container on the coffee table. She picks up one and takes a bite. A perfect, first crunch and then almost the perfect chewiness. She still wasn't a master at it. She doubted she ever would be, but it was delicious all the same. "The edible flowers definitely add both a texture and a taste difference. But yes... I really should make sure to bring some baked goods to Sonnie at some point."

"I mean, I've heard vague whispers. So, Coco is the Wasp? I had thought you were referring to... never mind. Either way, I'm sorry about your... friend? Girlfriend? She left unexpectedly or...?" Cassandra shakes her head then, "No, if you aren't ready to talk about it, I won't push."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking a bit innocent.
    "Wouldn't I?" Twirling her index finger in her hair "So if I would have asked you what the third law of robotics were according to Asimov instead of hinting at it so would you not have told me?" Shaking her head a bit and fixing her hair "Still that's more ok, to avoid carrying on can have reasons to avoid answering a direct question means it's a topic one doesn't wanna discuss and it's never alright to force someone to talk about things they aren't comfortable with."

Taking the time to drink some more tea, curious to see what the hostess here is about to do.
    "That looks lovely." Shining up a bit "Do you know what you could do if it is of any interest, talk with Seraphina and see if you can provide some baked goods for her cafe some night. It might give you two a chance to form stronger ties for the future." Wait am I to pushy here? Perhaps it would be better to be a bit calmer? Not seeming to react much to the nonchalance if she even noticed it.

Closing her eyes, slowly breathing in through her nose to try and feel the differene in scent.
    "They smell really nice and I bet that she would love it if you did, especially if you could make something in a monkey motive she is quite fond of those." Bending forward to carefully look over the macaroons "Are macaroons your specialty or what do you prefer to bake?" Wonder how many times I would burn things like this if I tried? Thoughts of her own feeble culinary skills rushing through her mind as she lightly chuckles at her thoughts.

Sighing a bit and nodding.
    "Yes that's right, Coco is the wasp and please do finish the thought it's easier to talk openly about the topic if all thoughts are vented." And it might give me a chance to see things in a new perspective or at least a breather. "To say girlfriend would be wrong, we had a couple of dates and yes she left all to suddenly." A tear silletly running down her cheek "Then again the warning signs were there true but I was blind and still am to be honest, still she was the first person I slept with and felt like I wasn't lying so it struck hard." Far to hard. "Say should I order some wine? Or maybe a club and some wine?" Obvious escape but the thoughts were still hard to handle.

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread