Cassandra begins to wonder if everything she was ever taught about reasons to gift people was wrong, but she just nods, trying not to dwell upon it. "I understand." She says in a plain voice.

She watches Yamiyo, trying to understand why she wasn't signing in that moment. Did she think that Cassandra found it distracting? She couldn't conceive of why she'd feel the need to change that in this given situation, but then again, Cass didn't know people very well, did she? "Of course. Talk to you soon." Already, she could feel the people fatigue coming on.

She waves goodbye to Yamiyo, waiting for her to depart before heading inside. When she gets back inside she sits down on her couch, grabs a pillow, and just screams into it. No pain, no heartache, just pure feeling of embarrassment. Who are you? Since when do you botch a performance like that? Even on something that isn't your instrument...

She lets out a long groan and throws the pillow across the couch and then stares up at the ceiling. "I can't remember the last time I failed a performance like that... What? My first recital, maybe?" Or the countless times back there? Nothing you ever did there was good enough. Why would it ever be good enough here? She shakes her head, getting up and picking up the container of macarons. Welp, they're here. I might as well eat them. She sighs a bit as she takes a bite of a lemon and lavender macaron. Nest, breathe, watch something. Time heals everything, even if it is just softening the edges of the sharpest memories. Eventually they can't hurt but so much.

Thanks for the scene!