(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra laughs a little at that, "Well, you don't know me all that well. I'll admit, if it weren't for Blods, I probably wouldn't have hit up much of the party scene. Probably would have continued only frequenting House of Morgan, which was the bar." So many good nights of drinking. Crying. Laughing.

Settling in her seat and waiting for her drink, she runs her fingers through her hair, curling a lock around her finger, "My tolerance? Decently high for my size, believe it or not." Happens when you used to be a mild alcoholic, huh? ...We grew out of that right? "Though, my limit tonight should probably be about 4 of these tall ones within a 2 hour period," she says as her drink arrives, "They usually use around 2 shots of alcohol to make mixed beverages, but... sometimes people get generous."

"What is your limit?" She asks, making sure she returns the favor of keeping an eye on her intake.

She looks around and shrugs, "See, Sports Bar is relative. They'll call anything a sports bar now a-days that has a TV that has sports. I also saw be called a dive bar, which are the places I'd most frequent." She takes a sip of her drink and does a little happy dance, "Oh, that's strong. Perfect," she laughs a bit. "We won't go overboard tonight. But yeah, we need to have a grand excursion and get the girls out for a night on the town or something."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Then there is just one thing to do." Shaking her head a bit and making a slight face of discomfort for a second. "We're gonna have to spend more time together and get to know one another better, even if perhaps it might be wise to bring more people along for nights out." More acceptable for someone to sneak of that way. "I know a couple quite shallowly true but they are quite nice that would be fun to ask to come along, if you're interested in muscle cars so would that score you some nice points with one of them."

Whistling in surprise.
    "Wow that is a lot, for me so is it far less. I should probably stick to 2-3 ciders and maybe 1-2 daiquiris if I would drink the same kind of drinks as you so about two for the night. One to get intoxicated and another one to keep it going, three and I might start to get a bit to gone." The disadvantage of being small and having a diet not well suited for soaking things up. "Quite small body so it can't handle much, I tend to be free from hangovers though."

"Any tells to watch out for or to know when to stop you from doing things?" Those could be more important to know especially in the wrong crowds.

Taking a big gulp of her cider.
    "Loose terms drawing crowds is nothing new and dive bars are quite nice, the familiarity that comes with them gives a nice sensation not to mention a bit of safety in a way." Chuckling a bit "Not always the best for my former life though but that is a different story." Looking to the ones singing for a bit. "So do not expect me to do better than that, most likely worse."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Mayhaps. If you're lucky." That is the fun in being the company one wants to have. An odd feeling for her. People actually wanting to hang out with her. She gives a playful smile. "I'm not big into cars, sadly."

"Oh, yeah. Ya girl used to perpetually carry a bottle of Jim Bean in the satchel at all times. And little minis too. My more fighty friends were more receptive to me if I had something to offer to make them less wary of my chilly demeanor." Obviously, she was talking about the Court conflict that often existed between Summer and Winter. Of course, that wasn't the case here, which was nice. "So nice to have a nice balanced city. Even if it is smallish."

"But yes, you are a small thing. I'm not surprised." She sips her drink, "Hangovers are rough. You're lucky they don't frequent you."

"Let's see... it won't happen, but if I start getting teary or if I start getting stupid flirty, that's probably a sign I should hold back. But, honestly, the stupid flirty only happens when I'm with someone and tend to already be flirty with them, you know? Maybe I'm weird,"
    She laughs a little and then watches the people singing.

"I'm not a bad singer. I can hold a tune, but it isn't my instrument. I carry myself with my presence more than the actual pitch ability, you know? I'm sure you could learn to do the same thing. Learning how to really express yourself."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Not really reacting to the remark, if she needed it said like that so was that not something she would argue.
    "Time will tell then only the stars know." Answering the smile in the same fashion. "Neither am I, still she's really nice and have beautiful blue hair and a very nice and lovely girlfriend, the kind of girl you marry if you know what I mean." The opposite of herself in many ways.

Opening her mouth wide and laughing.
    "Whoo I did not see that coming, then again it sounds like a nice idea." She herself always carried treats to throw to Sonnie and some for her dog so not that different. "It might be small but that also means that you can get close bonds with everyone around you in a way a large place just can't." Wonder how large her initial place really were? Ahh so hard to remember those days.

"I also mostly eat fruits, vegetables, berries, nuts and other natural healthy products. Very little meat and even then mostly fish, no potatoes or other good food for soaking up alcohol." Thank the stars for various vitamin and other types of pills. "Mehh just drink some water before bed and it usually works quite well, hangovers are highly due to dehydration so just drink two glasses before bed and you will be fine." Worked for her at least.

Nodding.
    "So avoid flirting as well as the crying, for me it's quite the same with the flirty part but most of the time that means that their will soon be a tongue down either my throat or mine down someone else's." Chuckling a bit "Don't worry though I know that you have said no already so I won't try any moves or flirting on you." Not her style to try and force herself on people that didn't want it. "We shall see how it goes when we finally get you up to sing, should we perhaps sign up for one now?" Sipping her cider a bit. "Perhaps, never really sang much. The world went totally silent when I was four or five so my relation with sound as a whole is still a bit off."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Really? Well, I'd love to meet them at some point then. Love seeing a couple and thinking 'aww. That's actually going to work out.'" Because the ones that were supposed to last forever so often don't. Love is a crapshoot. "Though, I suppose we have a wee couple like that already in our midst," She says, referring to Sera and Rhodes. They were a cute couple after all. She hoped it would last.

Cassandra laughs a bit, "Yeah. I had a lot of choices when I moved out. Going smaller seemed the best way to go after having already been in a big one. Wouldn't choose the country ever though. Too quiet."

"I don't know how you maintain such a healthy diet. When you get sad, do you at least bust out a big tub of Ben and Jerry's?" She raises her eyebrow curiously. "I feel as though it is the only healthy way to be sad," she says with a little chuckle. This very social Cassandra is an odd sight. It makes one almost wonder how she ever got along in a 'regular' Winter court. "But see, that trick only works so well when you've been mixing alcohol. Plus, every body is different."

"Well, I appreciate you understanding and respecting my boundaries." She smiles and takes another long sip of her drink. "Sure. Oh, god. I don't even know what I would sing. I'll have to see what they have." She pauses and then chugs most of her beverage. "Okay, let's do it." She just gets up and walks over to the little sign up station and begins looking through pieces. "Ballad or something more upbeat? Everyone likes a good ballad."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Genuinely smiling.
    "Yeah, those damn lucky girls you can't help but feel warm and a little envious when you see them." Or well at least she couldn't. "True we do but and let's hope this doesn't come out wrong but I do enjoy seeing a same sex couple, it gives me hope to find the same myself one day." True any happy couple were nice but two girls were just closer to her own dream.

Sipping her cider a bit, nearly half done she didn't wanna go to fast especially not if they were gonna jump along.
    "Nothing wrong with the country, it's quite nice in the winter then again the rest of the year it kinda sucks. To few party scenes, to few hookup chances and to long to walk to anything." But still it was a nice place to relax for a bit.

Shaking her head with a smile.
    "Nope although I can admit that I have eaten a lot of cucumbers and carrots lately to drown my sorrows. I am very careful with what I eat, sure I can nibble and try stuff but even then I try to be minimal. Why do you think I needed my own plate on the movie night and asked you all to take the more sugary treats with you?" Freezing for a moment and looking surprised at Cassandra. "Wait are you being serious? The ice cream thing is real? I thought that was a Hollywood myth to be honest." Wow hmm wonder how much jogging that would add? "If you say so, for me it works rather well then again it might just be luck as well." Still she did it and it worked.

Giving her a warm and caring look along with a gentle smile.
    "Naturally, it's no point in going after those who do not want to that is just evil." No meant no "I will find my girl someday and until then I have my own little nice hobby game of seeing how many times I can manage to be various girls first lesbian experience." Following along and looking happily over the songs. "If you wanna sing alone so go with a ballad those are nice and if it's a duet choose one where I can steal the not so challenging lines, preferably as easy as say my name by Destiny's child." One of the easier karaoke songs.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"No, I get that. Representation matters," She says plainly, though still smiling.

"It's nice for a weekend and that's about it in my opinion. But, you know,"
    She shrugs a little.

Cassandra listens to her and then pauses when Yamiyo seems to be taken by surprise. She raises her eyebrows and makes a face, "Wait... you didn't know? That's totally a thing. God, I can't even count on my fingers the amount of tubs of ice cream I've gone through on sad days. Hell, that doesn't even count the straight up jars of Nutella. I'm just gifted with a good metabolism." She tries to imagine drowning her sorrows in cucumbers and she just can't. That would make her angry, more than likely.

"You know what, more power to you on giving ladies their first non-hetero experience. Thirst trap as you are," She says with a little chuckle, "And I mean that in the sweetest of manners."

"Hmm, we could definitely duet something. Though, I might be feeling a solo piece too. Just, to let out the soul for a bit." She says quietly, "Oh, I definitely want to do this one for me... for a duet," She continues scanning through, "Oh. my. god. Do you know Anything You Can Do from Annie Get Your Gun? Oof, I feel like probably not, but God it is hilarious. All that Jazz from Chicago? It is kind of low and we could swap off verses. Plus, it's pretty short. Or we could just go Disney. Doesn't really matter because it's all for fun. Thoughts?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"True it does but it is also just warm to see, for so many years so have it been taboos, social stigma and the right to marry is still quite knew to to see same sex couple that can be open about it is just nice and a strengthening." And made it easier to dream. A soft nodding of her head. "I don't know 1-2 weeks during the winter but thats my limit I have done more but trust me on the third week I was bored. Still it's a nice place when you desire a get away." But never to live.

Still just in surprise.
    "Hmm wow and nope I really thought it was Hollywood mythos. I mean I tried once when I were a teenager but we had like two ice creams which I ate but that's kinda all. But to curl up in a fort and eat cucumbers and especially carrots as you feel sad makes you enjoy the crunchy feeling of them or when you feel longing so the softness of the cucumbers." Yeah she had entirely different routines and ones that few would probably imitate. "Damn why does everyone around here have such damn good metabolism, I fear the thought of how much weight I would gain." Then again she had never once really tried herself so who knew how great her own was.

Smiling a coy smile?
    "You think I work as a thirst trap?" Chuckling a bit "You might be right there, although it's also a bit evil if they're gonna carry on so will it be hard to find some other girls to give as memorable of an experience." She was good, really in that field or well at least she had experience and really believed herself to be good and no complaints thus far. Then again she spent her durance as a courtesan and her body still remembered enough of it. "No worries, I know that I have this appeasing sexy allure that just strikes right for most people and I do use it again and again." Why not nobody got harmed and her body calmed down.

Just seeming a bit overwhelmed.
    "You know this will be my first time doing karaoke so for a duet pick whatever you want and for my single go for Lisa Loeb stay then just tell me which order we got." That should be a song she should be able to handle. "Or we can do whiskey lullaby together if you take the male part if you like?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh definitely. I'm on the side it should be seen more. It needs to be normal. It's good it makes you happy too," She says with a smile.

Cassandra laughs a little as she talks about eating cucumber again to wallow in sadness. She just couldn't really imagine it. "That is adorable. I personally walk most everywhere when I can, so that probably helps. Lots of tea and water generally. I think as long as you have a balance, you're good, you know?"

"Hey, if you got it, flaunt it. What Blods always told me when she'd get me to dress up. But you have suuuuch a gorge body Cass. Please wear the tiny little dress, she'd say." She mimics the voice of her friend, chuckling while she does so.

"Hmm, too many choices. I'd love to do All that Jazz just cause... you know, it's so great and it's got a low range. I'm not actually familiar with Whiskey Lullaby." She admits and signs them up for their little solo pieces and duets. "It's gonna be fine. You've got this. You wanna go first to get rid of the nerves?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Of course it makes me happy, it's to see my dream. I do wonder how Celeste would have seen things though, still marriage is still kind of scary in my mind." Looking out at the crowd for a couple of seconds, allowing herself to dream of what might have been still that was just an illusion.

Blushing a bit and looking a bit of.
    "Is it really so weird? Both of them are great comfort foods." Not to mention healthier. "That sounds wise, still walking is always good for the body and you get the chance to see a lot of minor things that you would miss in a car." Sipping her cider a bit "Still I had to give in and buy an electric bicycle here now recently, with trips to meetings, school, sorority and home so was there just not enough time to walk and I didn't feel like relying on Uber and Lyft all the time."

Chuckling a bit.
    "Now she sounds like one fun lady and she's right, life is short enjoy every moment and if you can feel comfortable in your own skin flaunt it and have some fun." Her eyes drawing to a youngish girl, still older than herself by a couple of years as she licks her lips, taking one step in the direction before shaking her head. "Sorry I got a bit lost there for a second."

Slowly shaking her head.
    "Nope don't know Jazz at all, didn't even know you could sing it thought it was just something you played to be honest." Locking at her in shock "Wow I thought that was the one country song the whole country knew." Shrugging a bit "Sure" Jumping a bit in place and shaking her body, making some sounds to get her throat ready, handing the cider over to Cassandra and heading up as it becomes her turn.
    Taking a deep breath as the music starts before singing freely, doing her best to get the song right, starting of a bit shy but quickly getting into it and making a show out of it.
    2 successes

Blowing the audience a kiss as the song ends and jumping down the stage heading back to Cassandra with a grand smile and laughter in her, taking her cider and quickly finishing it.
    "Now that was one bad song, next time I wanna do make me wanna die if they have it." Licking her lips a bit.

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread