Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn listened to both the gentle ladies of court. And to Alice Hart she nodded her head, her eyes sparkling with interest. She made no attempt to hide her interest either. Why try to hide curiosity? Curiosity in a Mekhet isn't exactly groundbreaking. "I knew I liked Lady Hazelton, but now my esteem only grows. I will take up your gracious tip and ask the Lady Hazelton for some time this month. I am sure we will have lots to talk about. Thank you Ms. Hart, and Ms. Torsione for your kind suggestions, and guidance. I will put it to good use."

She looked to Alice as Twist does, curious as to what brought her out into the night as well. Quinn took in her carrying case, the sunglasses to disguise her eyes, her dress and manner. She smiled and gave a little nod to her Ghoul Lyssa. Acknowledging her.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice offers a laugh poliet, awkward, empty. Which is followed by a facsimile of a smirk, sharper and wider, it shows teeth. Her body moves with the exhale of something that might be another laugh but goes unheard.

"That she does, I think I also found her wandering through another area looking through the digital security possibilities." showing concern over the security of the Domain while making offering a Haunt to aid the Shadow. An Invictus Lady to keep tabs on the Dragon. It should help with Ale's....comfort knowing that the Dragon would go forward with Hazelton's aid.

"Nothing grandiose I'm afraid. Meetings as well, looking into....acquisitions, lets say." disquieting is the serenity she affects.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist waves a hand lightly through the night air, "I have found that it is the small steps, the simple and mundane, that build to create something grandiose." She paused a second, her head tilting as she thought, "So much that I think it can sometimes be offensive to assume something great was created in an instant. With little or no effort involved."

Glancing to Quinn, "Your work tonight- is that a part of setting up something grand?" The question, though sounding as a probe, was asked in honest curiosity. This wasn't court, and as Alice noted, Twist wasn't the Reeve.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled to both the ladies she was graced with this evening, and her gaze settled back on Twist, with the question that was posed. She thought a moment and then nodded.

"Yes. It is the start of a great undertaking, that when and if it is as complete as I would like to see it be, would be a great relief in times of unrest. A level of eyes and ears we may call upon when tracking within the domain, and along its borders. I'm not going to say it is not quite a bit of work, and poses multiple challenges, it does, and it will, but it is worth the efforts to have."
    Last edited by Quinn Durant; Oct 19th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.  Reason for Edit: Color coded speaking text

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Well, a single step was taken. We'll see how long the journey is." Comes the Doll's voice, mind already spanning what could be....it wasn't like she didn't have the time to be a stream against a mountain.

A jerking nod, "I understand, there are always more to do, and when such a network is created, then the upkeep will hopefully not be as arduous."

Sorry this is soo short and took forever!

7. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded in agreement with Alice, "And speaks of an intent to stay in Sacramento. Not everyone is so committed when they arrive."

Smiling to show that her next statement was a joke and not to be taken seriously, "Or do you set up such plans everywhere you travel?"

9. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded to Alice Hart. "I am glad you see the sense in it all. I have not been so fortunate in other domains. Or where they believed what they had set up, as limited as it was, could not be improved upon." She frowned slightly, and you could tell that kind of wooly headed thinking bothered her. It was in her tone of voice, as well as her facial expression. She shook her head, as if literally shaking off that bullshit. Negative Nancy! Don't dwell on what's not happening here.

Quinn nodded and laughed to Twist. "No definitely not! I do like it here so far. It's been good starting to meet everyone and get a measure as to how well everyone works together for common goals. That for me, is the most important I think. It's what I've been searching for. A place that is open to new ideas digitally, but also that understands that even if we may disagree and get a little petty now and again, at the end of the 'day', all we have is each other against everything else that's out there."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I have seen more then my fair share at those who've come and gone. Most without any indication of their intent to leave." then in her own facsimile of a conspiratorial tease, "Though maybe this is simply a loud flare of contrainisum." a forced, hollow laugh.

"Everything can be improved upon." She says, almost without thinking. "To not is to stagnate and to stagnate is to...well. Those set in their ways, are so very easy to...lets say, plan for." she smirks, wide, forced, nearly cheek tearing, china cracking.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist did not know what contrarianism meant but the rest of Alice's words were true enough and she nodded in agreement with the pale Kindred.

Twist laughed, the amusement and true emotion in it almost startling when following the stilted motions of Alice. "True indeed! Though I will admit to not complaining when I am on the other side of those who do not. Easy to plan for indeed" she ended softly, her voice still carrying the chuckle.

"I hope you will not take offense though if I wish that we do not have to put your measures to the test," she went on, her tone returning to normal as she glanced to Quinn Durant

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled at Alice, and then frowned a second when she remembered there was no damn way for her to see that. "I agree with you Ms. Hart. Whole heartedly, even."

She shook her head gently to Twist. "No offense at all." she hesitated a moment and shook her head. "If I need lessons then I will be deserving of your attentions Ms. Torsione. I do not shirk a harsh lesson when I have earned it."

She then glanced back to the streets. "It has been wonderful meeting you both in a more relaxed environment. I hope such wonderful company may be had on purpose next time, rather than sheer chance!"

Figure this is as good a place as any to end considering only 2 days left! Sorry for the long wait. I was out of town.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread