Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily slides back under the car propped up in the garage, the light cutting throuth the open doors in the dark evening air. The Garage had technically been closed for a few hours, but the Iron Master was her father's daughter and working on cars was a passion, not a job. A few empty beer bottles stood out next to the wheels.

Over to one side her Blue Mustang resides in it;s pride of place, freshly waxed and polished. This was her latest project - an old chevvy she wanted to finish putting back together and troll out for sale. It was most of the way there.

Outside, there were several marks, if one knew what to look for. Claw marks in the curb. The crescent moon unter the Text of Makerith Motors across the front of the garage. And in the shadow, the markers of bones and Azlu parts that defienatly marked the tiny spot that was her territory.

Wandering wolves could spot this place for what is was. Maybe one would.

Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Driving up close to the doors, having missed the things around her as she she fells up the visor on her chosen helmet for the day.

Softly knocking, remember we just left Asia so don't act like your'e still there
    "Zdrastvuyte" "Is there anyone there?"

Looking around a bit as she curls herself together and heads in, the doors were open after all. Walking slowly and seeming a bit on edge.
    "Is there anyone here?"

Looking around for a bit before noticing the legs under a car and lightly poking them.
    "proshu proshcheniya"
    "Are you available or am I bothering?" Biting down on her lip for a brief second. "I have a bike here that could really use a steady mechanic."
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

"She said hooooOOOOooOoooooooooo!!!!" Comes the semi-tuneless voice singing along to the cd player in the corner.

"Huh? Wha...." CLANG. "FUCK! Ow...." The mechanic rolls out from under the chevvy. "Shit me... every fucking time..." the cursing shape sits up rubbing her head and sees the source of the poking. "Hiya cutie! What can I do... for... you...." she trails off as she notices another scent through the oil, smoke and beer.

A predetory, Lupine sort of smell.

In a flash Emily rolls up to her feet, an involuntary growl rumbling in her throat. It takes a few breaths before she relaxed. "Woah. Don't sneak up on a girl like that, huh?" she says warily, taking the girl in. She looks her up and down. "Now I reckon if you were a Pure you'd be pretty stupdi or pretty fucking cocky to ignore my signs around," the Ithaeur says slowly, though one hand still holds the wrench in a tight grip. "What can I do for you?"

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling a little as she takes of her helmet and places it at the car whilst pulling up her mask. Speaking in a very soft and shy tone.
    "I am looking for a mechanic, my bike have started to make some odd sounds and I would love to have a go to mechanic in the city." Looking down, as she speaks showing that she is quite shy. "How are you?"

1 success

Renown

Taking a step backwards
    "zvinyayus'"

Wait what did she talk about, and those reactions please no don't tell her that this would go south to quickly. Eyes quickly looking around as she waves her hands in front of the blue haired mechanic.
    " blyad, blyad, cyka blyat." Please dont tell me this will start a battle or a war. Speaking in a slow and soft tone.
    "Sorry if I am intruding on your territory, it was not my meaning to do so." Eyes quickly looking around to see if there were anyone else here. "I ain't no pure, just a new arrival in the city who needs a mechanic that's all please."

Looking out the best way to run should she need it, raising her hands to show that they are free besides her gloves.
    "I just need a regular mechanic for my bike, if I am intruding kindly just tell me where I can go no need for a fight. I wish you no harm and I do not seek to claim any territory."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, Hey!" Emily waves the helmet off the hood before looking the girl up and down slowly. "Not on the cars, okay? Okay. Sorry. We've had a few fights lately, so I'm a little jumpy."

Then again, not that odd for people to show up here unannounced.

She offers a half-grin and takes a deep breath. "Mechanic I can do. How about we start over, huh? I'm Emily. Makerith." She jabs a thumb towards through the ceiling to the sign outside. "Why don't you wheel her in, we can have a drink and you can tell me a little about yourself. If you're new in town I can fill you in a little. What tribe?" She asks bluntly.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watches as her helmet falls off, quickly backs over to it and picks it up without letting her eyes go of the mechanic. Still speaking in a very soft manner, her English holding a small Russian accent as she speaks.
    "It's ok, I get it." Puhh doesn't seem like she wants to fight at least.

Breathing out in relief.
    "Maruyama, Galina Maruyama or just Galina-chan." Or Gali-Jin but that doesn't really work here does it?

Brushing her helmet of as she walks to her bike and rolls it into place.
    "Have any vodka? Haven't been able to get any in this country." Damn their 21 age limit "Blood talon and yourself?" Asking equally as blunt in return albeit with a softer voice.

Placing her helmet neatly away.
    "So what do you wanna know and what do I need to know to not step on any toes here?"

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Hey Emily! I got the contract written up." Tiny calls out as he comes in the front door. He stops when he sees Galina. He's about to say hi, when her smell hits him, even in his deadened hishu nose.
    He closes his mouth, and takes in the garage. Emily heading back to the office, the small woman following, but the smell of fear and distrust is as clear as engine oil.

He looks closely at the little woman, or perhaps girl. She certainly looked innocuous, but so did a kudzu spirit. Then he puts the height with the hair and remembers hearing from a blood talon about a "little fireball" who was making waves in the Old Country.
    And anyone that willingly played in Baba Yaga's domain certainly qualified as crazy enough to be a blood talon.

Galina had probably heard of Tiny. Bald werewolves were rare. Short bald werewolves were downright notable. A short bald werewolf spirit-talker known for honest dealings spread among the people as a funny joke, but it spread nonetheless.
    2 successes

"Hi. I'm Tiny. I take it you are new here?"
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes immediately drawn to the tiny man who came, it took her a moment but the scent were there hardly unexpected either still whilst this could mean trouble in case they were hostile so did his appearance put her at ease. Luckily her face mask hid her facial expressions though.

A tale of a party night not to long ago reminding her of how her new father spoke of how a honorable older werewolf had started to run around in her birth home, she hadn't known why he had mentioned it at the time nor how he had known or why he had bothered to keep tabs but perhaps he had planned for her to return here if something happened or had he known that something were likely to happen? Still a man with honor were a calming presence.

Slowly approaching him whilst speaking in a very soft and slightly shy manner.
    "Zdrastvuyte yes that's right, I just moved here from Japan I were born here though." Placing her hands together and doing a light bow in front of him, elders were to be respected. "I'm Maruyama Galina or Galina-chan it's a pleasure to meet you Tiny-sama." A Russian accent clearly notable in her English, she might have been born here but it was evident that she spent most of her formative years in Russia and that Russian were her primary language.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny blinks at the barrage of not English, and strongly Russian English.
    In retrospect he should have expected that.
    "Well, welcome back then miss Galina." Or was it miss Galinachan? He really need to read up on Russian. Though she said she came from Japan? Didn't they have a war?
    "And please, call me Tiny.". Sama? He could always look it up later.
    "Anyway, which moon do you favor?". Here in the garage, Tiny isn't worried about strangers walking in without the sound of a car coming, and the herd was not a concern
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a shy smile, albeit hidden by her mask.
    "Thank you kindly." Eyes looking between the two a bit making sure to keep herself well positioned in case of danger even though the older man's presence had a calming effect.

Looking at him a bit confused.
    "I thought I did? Did I not?" Did I not say Tiny-sama? Is the mask muffling my voice to much?

Shying back a bit.
    "The question is misleading I am afraid." Reaching into her pockets to take up two powerbars, stretching one over towards him. "I suspect you mean my call though which is the full moon, yourself?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread