Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes her head, trying to relax as she polishes off her first glass. "Nah, more.... angry? I guess that's the closest approimation. It's not malicious, it just... is. Imagine being woken up and someone has changed your world around you, and you have fundamentally changed with it. It wants to put it back how it likes it. Natural."

The hanging "again" makes Emily bristle, but she doesn't rise. All the wolves had shoved themselves in too far one way or another. Tiny's thought make her scowl.

"Spirits rarely work with Azlu," she says flatly. "They wall off the flow of power form one world to the other, and I'll bet the Objects know that more than most. Did you ever take a look at the South-East side? A real look? Its a web-ridden mess, and the Objects would have been the first out of there." She gladly accepts more wine, drinking it a little more quickly than may be civil.

God I needed that. Something stronger wouldn't go amiss.
    Okay, drunky. I'm putting the brakes on here.
    Bitch.

"Point is, even hating the Objects any primal spirit wouldn't just jump in bed with them. It sounds too far to me." The Ithauer stands slowly and helps herself to another bowl of chilli, lacing it liberally with tabasco. She shrugs. "Um... I'm kinda in bed with the objects by years of association. Well... tools, cars, but they're all closely tied to Objects. It's how they'll see it, and if I fight the other way... it'll get nasty. Oathbreaking nasty at worst."

Then comes the big question, and Emily expells air loudly. "Uhhhhh...... Well, putting the big guy back to sleep will be a lot harder now he's been up and around a few months. But with both Nate and Matt gone, there'll not have been any wolves doing the upkeep of his ban request..." She scoops more chilli inot her mouth, chewing slowly and looking thoughtful. "Right now? No. It'd be a ritual. I'd need to prepare... Fuck, I may even need a whole new ritual to do that. Pulling out all the tricks. It'd need to be a full pack, I'd need all the help I could get on that kinda thing... right moon phase, the works. Even then I'm not certain. It's not like a cage... more putting him back into dormancy.... Fuck... may even have to fight and weaken him while I'm on the ritual. Depends how strong he's gotten..."

She glances up and the look on her face shows she realises she's babbling. "Um. I dunno. Yes. But with a lot of butts and howevers."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

There's a short snort at Tiny thinking Chris was drinking anything as good as moonshine. "Sadly just the beer flavored water that suits like to drink."

"Six? Damn." A finger traces connection points on the table as Chris thinks through what Tiny lays out his thoughts. That's a busy business negotiation. Then nods along as Emily shares hers.

"I'd like to avoid dragging those fucking spiders any deeper into this. It's going to be rough enough without those ..things showing up." Some weird perversion of half-material and half-spirit. The spoon is put down and Chris takes a sip of the whiskey. Tiny may need a night on the town to learn what good liquor tastes like.

"Gonna go tribal for a moment. What's our best option for coming out on the other side the strongest without having to bend the knee? We can't take out a Court, well on our own at least. So does that leave beating down Renewal and hoping that causes the other spirits to chill out?"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny nods along, pouring more wine for Emily.
    "I saw enough when we tried to rescue that spirit. Any further and I'd be a good candidate for a Mummy rerun."
    Tiny laughs, and pours more wine for himself, finishing his bowl of chili.

"Beer flavored water sounds like an torture device." Tiny shakes his head at Chris' sadness. He hadn't found a beer he really liked yet, but then again he hadn't really looked hard yet.

"I agree, rare is the spirit that would work with the spiders. And since you're in with objects, thats fine. And Chris doesn't want the spiders involved. Removes a bunch of bad options." Tiny nods, writing more notes, and scratching out a lot of lines on page two. Which is good. Tiny is rather fond of objects, and elms. And fungus, in moderation. Not such a fan of werewolf wannabees like Azlu.

Tiny nods as Emily explains her capabilities. "That's a lot better than I feared. So here's how I see it. Chris has the right start, we beat down Renewal. Then we try to bottle him up. Or maybe break him into component pieces, or whatever we can do to disable him. That gets us peace and denies the Azlu a big war to be opportunistic little shits. Bonus points would be if we could marshal both sides to push back the azlu, while the pack goes in and starts ripping and tearing the webs off. This keeps my deal with the Elms, Emily's deal with the Objects, and Chris' Delenda Azlu Est.
    So to make that happen, we need to help Emily plot, plan and prepare."
    He turns to look at her, and offers the half empty bottle of wine to refill. He suspects she'll need it. "What do you say Emily?"
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs at Chris, moving her head from side to side. "Ehhhhh... kinda?"

She chuckles darkly. "Oh, those we saw were babies. They're a lot bigger.... trust me."

She rubs her chin, knocking back the wine with abundantly well-practiced ease. The Ithaeur seems to be relaxing. "I'd like to give it the choice to return to dormancy. Big spirits struggle with the world. Give it the option to to the line of peace, and if not...." She shrugs. "I don't expect it'll work, but if we don't ask we don't get. Looking like we'll readily force the matter will probably help. Spirits may not reason like people, but they understand Werewolves moving in force." She shakes her head. "The Azlu have been a major force in the city for the best part of a decade. It's not a lot in spirit time, but remember the landscape was pretty much scoured clean by the Pure. It's weird on the shadow side. Most choirs aren't strong enough to take the fight to the Azlu. You got big plans like that, we need to show the locals that the Call is ready to put it's fangs where it's mouth it." She chuckles at her own joke. "And for that, we need the chief. He's been more focused on holding the Tur and our own terrtitory than the Azlu a dozen blocks away, and I can't really blame him. We can't police the city, whatever we want the Pure to think." She takes the offered bottle and pours another large glass.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Bump "Bump" this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A chill runs down the Talon's spine as Emily shares that fun tidbit. "That's...good to know." Is said with the opposite feeling.

"So this can all be strung together if we do it right. Take down Renewal one way or another and then use that to eventually take the fight to those spiders? That's a win win and maybe the local courts will help us out." Chris takes another bite of chili. "Though I imagine its more complicated than kick in door?"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny shivers, "I beleive you. I really don't want to find out how big they get."

"Hey, an Ithaeur who likes the peaceful option."
    Tiny sounds relived, "Thats really cool. Did you change close to the switch from half to crescent?" Tiny though back to his own change, with the half moon waning quickly. Was that why he favored the spiritual side?
    "So obviously I'm a fan of that plan. And corraling the rest of the pack to show up and play 'Polite Encouragement' shouldn't be too hard. Then after Renewal is put down I negotiate for the Elms, and we haggle with the objects to get both sides to cool it. And if, Skolis willing, we have time, we can go wreck some nests."

He opens up some ice cream from the fridge and puts two scoops in bowls for everyone. Caramel butter pecan from some place called Jenny's.

"Hard to get good ice cream here, I had my mom ship me a few cartons."

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Chris nods in thanks as the ice cream is handed out. "There better be time to wreck some nests, I think that'll be the fun part." The Talon grins.

"Easier to get fish around here though, compared to back home at least."

I fully lost track of time I am sorry. Should we close this out?
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Very true. Anyway, we'll meet up when Emily has a plan for putting the guy back in the bottle."

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Sounds good"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread