Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer walks gracefully away from one conversation, head held high and brown eyes lighting towards different groups. She was marking who was talking to whom when she saw the Prince's nod and motion to herself.

Jennifer approaches to conversational distance, bending herself into a respectful curtsy.
    "Your Grace." She greets, her Curse slithering her words out.

She imagines that the Prince has opinions on what has transpired and stays quiet, curious what the Prince wishes to say.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale and Jennifer continue here
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Exit scene

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listened closely to the conversation with Horatio, Maeve, and Jennifer. Then the Prince was upset at Horatio. She got why he was upset. A slight slip of the tongue was all it took here. She almost followed him out to talk with him but decided letting him cool down was the best route since she was on thin ice around here.

She watched him leave and decided she would check in with him later.

While she wasn't talking with anyone she remained alert and watchful.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

From where she stood, Twist resisted the urge to sigh as words drifted through the room to her ears.

Instead, dark eyes flickered to Ale, watching to see if she was needed. It seemed not so tonight as Sacramento's Prince moved with confidence toward Horatio and the city's newest without a glance toward herself. Even as Ale handled and then left the situation, Twist waited, making sure that nothing stupid would follow.

And thank the Goddess that it actually did not.

The Priscus wisely retreated and her knives and Ale's own weapons remained clean of his blood. At least for tonight, after all, even Twist realized he was not tracking well. She did hope the new blue-haired resident didn't take after him too much.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

After settling about, Maeve gazes around, noticing the occasional glance her way. Made her feel a little bit awkward. Eek... I should find a conversation to get into because I become that weirdo looking around from afar. Then I'll be found totally sus... And no one wants to be sus.

When the gorgeous, she can only assume, Daeva walks into the room, she stares for probably way too long a moment. Holy crap. Why is everyone in this domain so pretty? I look like a potato with blue hair half the time. ...Okay, all of the time.

She feels that flair of her Beast within her as she continues gazing around, in some cases feeling a sense of light dominance, and other times that harsh feeling like she might need to fight for her life. She hated it.

Okay, so, that's Twist maybe? I'm kind of terrified of her right now though. Maybe I should chat with someone who looks more down to Earth? Or... wait, wasn't there another girl who was new of my clan here? Mm, she seems occupied though. Giving a demonstration of something? This is what I get for not paying attention and being in a daze of 'oh look, new people'.

Taking a wee bit of a chance, Maeve casually walks over to Mable, "Uh. Hi. I'm Maeve... total noob. I mean. Not a noob, but like noob to the area." Girl, you need to stop stressing out. ...Easy to say when people seem to be so uppity over the last 5 minutes.
    | BP 2

9. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable felt an unfamiliar beast move towards her. Beast screamed at the end of its leash to kill. Visions of blood danced in Mable's head. A little grin on her lips... Mable yanked beast back with a snap. The blood soaks fantasy dissipated.

A real smile. "Hello, Maeve. I'm Mable Woods, Clan Gangrel, Circle of the Crone."

Side Thread?

11. Likes Shenanigans, Ruach liked this post

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Mable and Maeve scene here.
    | BP 2

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Having dismissed the Savage Welp, Alice continues to sit where she was and waits to see, if anyone else would seek her attentions.

@ me both PC and Player accounts if you need/want to talk to Alice
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread