(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice appears, as now was her custom, byway of the hall leading to the court official's offices. She's wearing black. Long straight legged trousers, with a lace top, with a nice lace bow accent at the back. Paired with a stiletto spikes in a shining blood red. At her elbow is her ghoul. Binders in hand.

She steps, pausing at the dip between hall and Elysium proper, the Wraith stirs with contempt. Alice fights against the need to bare fang at these...mewling whelps. Were she any less then what she is now, she might have taken a breath, the habit needed to steady herself as she fought metaphorical tooth and claw with the Wraith as it writhed. Now, it is only a pause as she give a brief fantasy over the bloody, violent deaths of everyone else in the room. The feel of their skin parting under her fangs, and little fang. The sound of dying gasps, drowning under their own blood choking them, then feel and scent of their rotting corpses and ash under her fingers....

She remembers Bea. The Wraith coils and is silent, in it's remembered triumph. She walks forward. A small, but still far too wide, too sharp too unnatural, smirk appears upon her petal pink lips.

"Good evening," She greets those nearest to her, as if she hadn't been thinking of what she had been thinking.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

If one doesn’t evolve, they grow stale right? Does that apply to style? The Savage wasn’t sure, but she knew her style had slowly been evolving over the years.

Where at one-point boots and jeans would be acceptable, she now gravitated towards dresses or leather. Still dark colors of course, brights were just not her thing.

Tonight, she wore a black dress with delicate golden detail. It allowed her freedom of movement, very important, and for her ink to be displayed. Well, what could be seen on her legs and arms anyways. Her dark hair was swept up and her lips red.

Walking into Court from her office, she pauses in her usual spot. One that allows her to view Court and provide enough distance for no one to talk to her. Not yet anyways. Her Beast roared in rage and hate in her head. Salivating as it demanded the blood and flesh of the weakness present in the room. But she knew this song and dance, and shoved it into the back of its cage, ignoring its demands.

Dark eyes look about the room, noting the new faces, but not moving. A nod of respect was given to Alice, a small smile to Lyssa. Then a nod to Jennifer.

For now, she watches and listens.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes , , Ruach, pisces liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap braces himself at the door, taking a moment to get a firm grip on his Beast before plunging into the midst of a gathering of Beasts.

Then he pushes on, entering the gathering place wearing his usual ensemble of clean denim dungarees, a calico collar shirt and clean and polished leather brown work boots. He checked his hat before entering.

He surveys the room, nodding deep enough to bow to the Prince and slightly less deeply to Seneschal Hart, whether she sees it or not, and noting that Jack has not yet arrived if indeed he intends to keep up his new, regular attendance to non-required gatherings.

Dirt Nap nods to J.C. and notes as well that Horatio seems to be seeing to official duties as Priscus of his clan and Lady Hazelton is present there too. He nods respectfully in turn to each of them.

The new Dragon is speaking to Mister Heinrich, which seems like it could be an interesting conversation.

Dirt Nap drifts over near where Edward Heinrich and Quinn Durant are speaking. "If you don't mind, is this a conversation I could join in on?" He asks softly. "I don't mind at all if you all would prefer I leave you to it."

6. Likes , pisces liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sits in her truck for a few minutes watching as others enter court. She sighs and heads in. She walks down the stairs and pauses to look around as the unmasked beasts wash over her. She is wearing a white knit dress and leather boots.

Mable gives a curtsy to the Prince even as her own beast is screaming in her mind for a fight. Then a deep nod for the Seneschal. She looks for Twist not seeing her yet, she continues to look around. She offers a smile and nod to everyone she recognizes and continues to push down beast. She will need to go to the gym later to get out the aggression that is slowly building, for now it is well contained. Two beasts unfamiliar to her are here and are engaged with others.

While it is no longer her problem to welcome new comers, she does miss it. It meant a purpose and duty to the domain. She lets out a forced sigh. Then continues down the stairs. Unsure who she wanted to speak to, she instead waits and watches from an area of the room where she can see and hear most things. Will anyone cause an issue tonight? She gives a small smile at the thought of blood staining her creamy white dress.

8. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio gives the new additions to court acknowledgement and appropriate respects.
    "Thank you, good to see you Lady Notary Hazelton. That would be fine Miss Maeve."

Horatio sees the prince and gives a bow to her before continuing with Maeve.

"What brings you to the domain?"
    Horatio scans the court before focusing back on Maeve

10. Likes Ruach, Shenanigans liked this post

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve gazes over, seeing who she now assumes to be the Prince. Wow. She's pretty. Way hotter than our hot mess of a Ventrue crazy dude. Well, I guess, no longer my hot mess. Their hot mess. Pretty Prince gets to be my Prince. Cool. That sounds terrible. Stop. Bad. Assuming I choose to stay here. I mean, technically moving is my choice. Though the people look kind of interesting. Cities are always nice. There's an air about this whole place I want to figure out.

She turns her gaze back to her priscus and gives a small smile, "I'm doing that whole 'branch out, away from the nest' thing. You know, finished my accounting and now I'm ready to go be useful... just away from my sire. The standard. I've always thought Sacramento was pretty cool, so I wanted to check out y'all's domain." She makes a bit of a face, God I sound sketchy as fuck.

"If that sounds sketchy, I apologize." Maeve says, scratching her head and running her fingers through her blue hair, "I'm in pretty decent good standing with the clan - though I am unaligned, as a note." She brings her hand down to her chin, tapping it a little as she tries to make sure she didn't forget anything. She shrugs.
    | BP 2

12. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fall had arrived. It may not feel like it, but since when did fashion acknowledge anything about the seasons past their names? Her outfit left behind the short skirts of summer and embraced the warmer pants of Fall. Rubies sparkling at ear, throat, and wrist to complete the duo color call of her clan.

She had been lingering in the public facing club of the Nox, enjoying herself amongst the patrons with the knowledge of what was to come. But now it was time to leave and so it was that she kissed her playmates farewell and maneuvered her way to the VIP entrance and down the stairs. Confident steps carried her past the coat check and into the main room.

Confident steps that didn't falter as her Beast snarled behind it's bars at the presence of so many others. So many others to rend and destroy. Only 3 didn't bring forward the rage of her Beast. But it was not to them that she looked first but rather to Alessandra . Seeking and finding the city's Prince she executed a curtsy not hindered by lack of skirts and held it respectfully for a moment. Next was Alice, and if the curtsy granted her was less than that to the Prince it was more than appropriate for the Seneschal of the city.

A smile to see both Jennifer and Edward already in attendance. And Mable as well.

Not yet sure if she wanted to strike up a conversation, she let her steps take her deeper into Court but in no particular direction for the moment.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

14. Likes , liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn's gaze was distracted from Mr. Heinrich several times. The beast had to rage in its fleshy prison. Compelling her to at least cast her glances at the others entering. It was impossible for her to ignore. The first beast to earn an acknowledging gaze in order of appearance was JC Smith. She resisted the dread urge to snarl and show her fangs. She had seen him last court, but he hadn't been waltzing on by before either.

Next was Alice Hart, and this beast she owed a bow too, which she gave without question and zero hesitation. It was all about the little niceties after all that kept them from acting as little more than territorial monsters.

Next was the Prince herself. Alessandra. She bowed until she felt like she was straining to kiss her own thighs. Low. Righting herself properly, the moment gone as they say.

And then a beast approached. Be still her black heart. She gave Dirt Nap elevator eyes, keenly aware of the man, but she could not feel the threat of his beast. It made her smile step up a notch. She wondered what clan he was.

"Of course! I would very much enjoy some company this evening." She said immediately with little to no hesitation. "My name is Quinn Durant, and I am a member of the Order of the Dragon." She vaguely wondered how many times she would have to say that tonight? It was proper upon first meeting in court informal or not to give ones clan and covenant. Suck it up buttercup.

Mable was another that made her want to check all exits and whatever was closer and not towards her head to it. Luckily the beast and the woman usually came to terms.

Twist didn't raise her hackles any, her curiosity went up a notch. She hadn't seen her at last court. Hmmm.
    Last edited by Quinn Durant; Oct 5th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.  Reason for Edit: Typo city

16. Likes , Ruach, liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer dips a low curtsy to the Seneschal as Alice made her appearance. Her cousin also receives a warm smile, for she was always glad to see Alice. The deepest of curtseys was reserved for the Apex Predator, the Prince Alessandra. Jennifer remains in the lowered position for a few beats to ensure her respect has had time to be observed.
    She gives a somewhat deeper bow to the Archon and Judex as Twist made her appearance, giving a nod of respect to the powerful Kindred.

Jennifer rose and attended the words of Horatio Quilz and Maeve. Brown eyes tick from Horatio - to the Prince, the Seneschal - and Twist herself, the Archon.
    She interjects gently to speak to Maeve.

"Madam Maeve," She greets, her ruined voice a snake slithering on dead grass. "The Prince Alessandra Antinori, Priscus of the Gangrel and Lady of the Invictus."
    A suitable look and nod to the Apex Predator, never being crass enough to point.

"The Duchess Twist, Archon and Daeva Priscus, as well as Judex of the Invictus." Signaled with another nod.

"The Seneschal Alice Hart, my own bloodline of the Nosferatu, Keeper of the Deep, member of the Circle of the Crone."

Dirt Nap is given a nod between friends.

She says little of the Nosferatu Place, even using another word. Obfuscate, obfuscate.. Yet respect ought to be given, or corrections would be made. One ought to remember after the Court hosted at the Crone territory. Those brown eyes glitter darkly at Horatio.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

18. Likes , Ruach, pisces liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

No matter how old he got, Edward doubted he'd ever stop enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman approaching him. Last court? Edward hadn't been present, but he wasn't about the correct the newcomer either. Especially since she so gracefully indicated she was acknowledged, it saved him feeling the need to ask awkward questions.

"And a good evening to you, Ms. Durant. I am Edward Heinrich, of clan Daeva and the First Estate."

But then two of the three ranking members of the Court appeared. Edward turned and bowed deeply to Alessandra, and then moderately to Alice. As he rose to face Quint again, he gave a small, embarrassed smile, as if apologizing for the interruption.

"It would seem the Shadow's ranks grow these nights, and with them the Dragons. I recall prior to Mr. Quilz's... entrances," the corner of his lip briefly curled as Edward emphasized the plural, "Mr. Clay, Mr. Dirt Nap that is, stood alone. They are good men, Mr. Clay has impressed me on several occasions." Unlike most Dragons he is neither shallow nor pretentious.

From the corner of his eye, a splash of denim, with a silent Beast housed inside, descended into Court. Edward didn't need to look. "Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." Edward turned to give Dirt Nap a nod, and was for the second time that night, Edward was pleasantly surprised by an approach.

"Please, Mr. Clay, stay. Your presence is, as always, a gift."

Before he could say more, the final ranking member made their appearance. Edward's face noticeably lit up and he bowed.
    Side thread here

20. Likes , pisces liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread