Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Woah." The werewolf stared open-mouthed at Aurora's twisting and bending. "Uh, thanks!" she chirps as the coins are handed to her. "That's quite a move. Not sure I'm near that flexible... You do yoga or something...?" Eyes narrow vaguely at Aurora. She looked somewhat familiar...

failure

Nah, must have been some other blonde. "Sure!" she smiles, looking around for her orange juice and perching another chair. Nothing else to do to pass the time, and maybe it would take her mind of the distinct absence of alcohol in her OJ.

"Uh, how about me?" She asks the blonde guy, puzzled. "Sorry, I wasn't really listening in on you guys." She thrusts a hand at Guru. "Emily."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding as she listened, “I’ll check him out, thanks!” grateful for the help. “Huh.” Looking thoughtful for a moment, “That’s an interesting way to look at things. And I’d be interested in discussing it more once I read a bit of his work if you are.” She didn’t want to comment on something she knew nothing about.

Catching the smile, “French fry for your thoughts?” she teases.

“Maybe after getting it, it becomes not only about doing it again, but improving on it.”
    A shrug.
    “It should be. I’ve been able to increase my rates since semi retiring, so there is that.” Money was always good.

“Oh, totally the same here! I don’t know what stain, paint or tools I’ll need until I find the piece. Then it slowly comes together.” Smirking, “I used to be that way, then life happens and shit changes.” Just how it went.

Picking her beer up after handing off the coins, “I’ve done yoga before, not really my thing, though I'm a contortionist.” And takes a sip of beer, cause it wasn’t a big deal to her.

“Hi Emily, I’m Madison.” Holding a free hand out to the girl, since it seemed hand shaking was the thing. “Want some fries?” nudging the basket. "And you didn't miss much, we were just discussing philosophy."

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Just askin' how you were doing is all." Smile returned to Emily as he took that hand and gave it a firm shake for a few seconds before returning to his side. Sliding back into his chair returning to the conversation at hand. Guru wasn't an expert but he'd dabbled in a lot of different areas in his life.

"I thought so, it was a unique perspective so it drew my attention. But yea, improving on it or finding where the barriers are and trying to find ways to push them. More money, less work, nothing wrong with that." A small smile as he brought the glass to his lips again. He saw his work as art, sure it was science, but it was art in his mind.

He smiled thinking about it, trying to picture how the molecules chained, bonded, how they might be separated and something new made. That or he was having a flashback to an old trip. Blinking for a second before coming back to earth. "Exactly, makes long term planning for things hard though. Certain things are much, much more difficult to acquire."

"Oh, I actually spent time as a Yogi for awhile. Part exercise, part meditation, I keep it in rotation for my workouts still it's a good way to get your mind and spirit centered for the tasks ahead of you."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Contortionist? Woooooow!" Emily says enthusiastically. "That must be so cool!" She takes the hand, shakig it enthusuiastically. "Say, I;ve always wanted to know. Does being that flexible help in the bedroom? Like, bending? Y'know?" she grins, reaching out and grabbing several fries and munching them greedily.

"Oh, fine. You?" She asks before the werewolf cocks her head at Guru's revelation. "Really? You don't seem the Yoga sort if I'm honest, two-peice." She flashes a friendly smile. "What's your name, man?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Not to mention it’s always good to learn different perspectives. Open your mind and eyes a bit to things you might not have thought of.” Raising her glass.

A solemn nod, “That is true. Though I like to think we’re able to acquire whatever is needed as time goes by. But then again, you simply cannot plan for the unexpected and those love to pop up at the shittest times.” Like right in the middle of a project.

Well that was an unexpected reaction. Was it really that cool? “Cool?” a shrug, “I guess, sometimes.” It was just how life was for her, something she could do.

Blinking a few times before laughing, “If I had a dollar for how many times I’ve been asked that.” She jokes, but was serious. And obviously, the question didn’t phase her, as she grabs a fry for herself, “I guess? I’ve always been able to do it, and I’ve never had a complaint, so I maybe.” A shrug as she pops the fry into her mouth. Though it was funny how many people wondered about that. But if she really thought about it, there was only one who if they asked that would make her want to meld with the floor.

Snorting as she laughed, if this girl only knew.

“Urgh, working out sucks though. It becomes such a chore after a while.”
    Sure, she still did it. Because if not, her joints ached.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He almost snorted his drink through his nose when Emily asked about being flexible helping in the bedroom. Snort turning into a hearty laugh when Emily said she didn’t see him as a Yogi; smile stretching from ear to ear. “Caught me on an odd day is all, had some business to do. I’m not usually so formal. Names Josh, nice to meet you Emily.”

The smile didn’t disappear as the conversation continued. “Different perspectives is why I do a lot of what I do. Expand your mind’s horizon and all that. Gives you a whole plethora of new experiences. What’s the old phrase, best laid plans of mice and men yea? I try and find somewhere nice in the middle.”

“I enjoy a good work out, gets endorphins pumping if you do it right. Helps me focus and burn off my excess energy though, I’ve got more energy than I know what to do with besides run it off.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods. "Sure! You know how much easier my job would be if I could still splits down under a car?"

A lewd chuckle. "Not surprised. I mean, I like to think I'm pretty flexible, and my partner is too, but that... that's like a whole other thing, Mads. Is it, like, your job?" She pulls a few more fries and pops them into her mouth, licking her lips.

She nods. "You too man. So, like, what business would that be?" She sounds genuinely curious.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk was offered to Guru with his snort and laugh.

“Maybe that’s a good thing Josh! You can easily blend in.”
    she complimented. In their world, blending in was valuable to survival.

A nod as she drank more of the beer, “I hear that. I wouldn’t change my experience growing up on the road for anything. Sure, there were times it sucked, but I also learned a great deal from it, and to be more accepting of other people.” Grabbing a fry, “Best laid plans? Yeah, but why plan? I like seeing where life takes me.” It was easier when she had Fate on her side, but some things just never change.

Shrugging, “Maybe I’m just getting old.” She jokes with a laugh, “But I just don’t enjoy working out anymore. Or maybe I need to find a better exercise.” That could be.

Laughing, “That’s one way to use it.” Doing splits under a car? Why not? “Well, if you can get the rest of your body under the car that is.” Low clearance and all. She could, because, well, she could fit into small spaces.

Absently nodding, “It is. Well, I’m semi-retired, but yeah.” A small part of her job.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Shit you’re a mechanic then! Oh man! I love cars! Fuck, what are your wheels?” His face had never dimmed but his eyes grew wide and he shifted in his chair turning to Emily when she mentioned cars, his legs pulled up, his back straight as he was almost standing now.

“Oh, shit, that’s complicated. Right now, I’m trying to diversify my funds so I’m mostly investing in business and operations I care about. Which happens to be grow operations and dispensaries.” He chuckled, holding out his pinky and thumb before waggling his hand, yep, definitely a surf kid.

“Thanks Mads, it helps that I’ve spent a lot of time in different crowds.” It’s not like he was ever trying to pretend he was something he was not or something else. You just pick up mannerisms when you spend a lot of time with specific people. “Growing up on the road must have been wild though, did you ever miss home or was it just not something you needed?

“Oh, for sure. Life is a journey that you have to take what comes your way and experience it. But I still like having a framework of a plan to work with, helps push me forward down a desired path. Life throws me a curveball? I either adapt or pivot. It’s fun.”
    He hummed when she said she needed to find a better exercise and could not help but look at Emily and smirk thinking he’d know her comment on that.

“I run mostly…well, I do parkour so it’s not JUST running. I find it enjoyable, trying to get from place to place quickly and efficiently. Jumping from roof to roof, sizing up the jump rolling the dice and taking the leap. It’s exhilarating.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods. "Well, I'm still kinda small." She grina, more to herself. In this shape anyways.

A pale hand snakes out and snags another fry. She didn't seem to notice she was eating them faster than her new friend, but the OJ stood forgottenn on the side of the table. "Semi? like... did you perform and stuff? But you can retire already? Woooow. You're what... my age? A bit younger? Shit, I never think I'll be able to retire." She shrugs.

As Josh turns talk to cars, the mechanic's eyes light up. "Best in the city, buddy. Here's my baby. Restored her myself...." The werewolf pulls out her phone and shows a picture of her '69 Mustang in a blue that matches the shocking hair. "I do restorations alongside, sell them on, that kinda thing. But bodywork is my latest project. You can do all kinds of shit. You like cars?" She asks, keen in her voice.

She leans on the table and props her chin on her hand, watching the blonde guy. "So.... like what is it you care about? Not a secret, is it?"

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread