Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Family meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“Good, I will begin planning the construction of the Library soon. I must admit I have no experience with security systems, digital or otherwise, but I will support any effort that goes into ensuring the security of the Clan.” His head nods as he speaks, his whole body swaying with the weight of his skull as it bobs up and down.

I'm happy with what we have accomplished, it was a fun and interesting scene
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I would like to see your vision completed. " Jennifer says to Alice. "If I can assist you in anyway, please ask."

She looks to Alexander.
    "I would love to have a library here. It would be a great boon to the clan. I tend to journal, and would love to add my records of events and history to it if you wouldn't mind."
    I am still deciding on the best way to assist our digital security. Perhaps we can have a meeting later to discuss increased security measures as I set them up. The night grows long, though. How about we conclude our first official meeting as a Family."

She smiles.
    "I am pleased that our meeting has gone so well. I look forward to getting to know you all better in the coming nights. If you need anything from me as Priscus, or find something we should discuss as a Family, we shall gather here again."
    A bit of a smirk to Alice, who had been running things just fine before her own return to Sacramento.

"You'll see me here often, tinkering with security. I might start setting up my area here to stay." Best to know what the Necropolis needed all around.
    And the implied that she did not need to look over their shoulder and they could meet as irregularity as the Family wished.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread