Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Family meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

”Thank you”

He makes a fist around the key, feeling its size, weighing its function as it rests in his large hand. He’d imagine it would be cold, but he leaves that thought aside as he follows Alice into the Necropolis. He slouches forward, habitually weary of the ceiling, and listens to the warning of candles.

Easing into the room he takes his time looking it over, noting the candles, and peering into the pool. A strange room, though it seems fits his Cousins’ tastes, it didn’t feel like a place for their kind, maybe it wasn’t yet a home to him, or perhaps it was an escape. It was so peaceful, so still and quite without the barely restrained violence often hidden by them. He was drawn back to the pleasantly lit pool as Alice began to speak, her curse clear now, and Alexander nods along with her as she speaks.

“Y-yes of course.” He speaks hurriedly, unsure if she expected a vocal signal that she was heard and understood. Taking a moment to glance around the Caldarium one more time, he steps into the middle of the room, straightening his spine and relaxing his shoulders. The moment of silence stretches a little too long before he has collected his thoughts.

“It’s q-quite a pleasant place you’ve got here, I’ll admit it's not quite what I expected, but it’s impressive all the same… I’ve never seen a place like this before.” The words came easily, he had practiced what he would say beforehand, but the words were softer now, some of the tension that had tensed along his throat and constricted his voice had seemed to melt away. Pulling himself up, he realized he'd been staring at Alice as she sat with her feet in the water, the extent of her Curse captivating him. He looks away, back to softly lit concrete room.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

2. Likes , liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you, Cousin Alice. Your efforts as Keeper are appreciated." Jennifer's Curse make her words slither and creep like a snake slithering over dead leaves.

As Alice made herself comfortable, Jennifer does the same. The Nosferatu unties her popular scarf and places it beside her. She removes one pin from her flesh colored under scarf and attaches it to one end of the tunic, her under scarf fall loose. It reveals a hideous Masquerade risking scar that looks nearly like the mauling of a wild beast on the side of her neck and trailing under the clothing. The Gift of her Sire, of course. Jennifer is deeply protective of hiding this mark of her Embrace, shedding her coverings only in the community space reserved for the Family.

She slips off her shoes and socks and does as Alice does, enjoying the Caldarium. She notes the new Family member's interest in Alice and observes it in silence for now.

"We have not had need for a meeting in some time as it was just Alice and I. Alice was the Priscus upon my arrival, Cousin." She speaks to Alexander. She gives Alice a long look, appreciating more than she could express in words the trust Alice had placed in her.

"I am glad that you have found your way to us, Alexander. Here, I hope you feel comfortable calling me Jennifer. There are many wonderful places here." an extended arm indicates the Underground.
    Jennifer has offered some bits of interest and falls silent, listening to her cousins' thoughts.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Likewise, I am Alice here." she confirms, for the poor stammering giant.

"The Caldarium was a dream, born of a man who is no longer with us. He is the one who first carved out this Necropolis, choosing instead to start anew instead of harring after the warrens already lost. Gilroy is whom I gained my love of binders from, he started his plan with one, and I carried out his vision. Something that none would expect of the Nosferatu, a pleasant place, quiet in it's serenity. Nothing of blood, pus, and shit."

She pauses, voice and her physical movement.

"We hosted Court here once, when the Underground was a Regency, and Gilroy held the seat....but that was years ago, and under a different Prince." not that she didn't think Ale would grant a Regency, but their numbers were small, and Alice didn't know what her friendcoteriemate Prince would require before granting such a boon.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes liked this post

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

His eyes slid between his Cousins, staring down into the pool’s soft glow. He remained standing, his arms loose at his sides as he rolled their words over in his head.

“Yes, thank you for thi-” he starts and stops, raising his head to look away with his mouth still hanging open. He looks back down at his Cousins and gives a small bow to the two of them, before slowly easing himself to the floor of the Caldarium. Gently folding his long legs underneath himself, he sits on the ground and leans back using his arms to prop himself upright. Even sitting he looms over them, but he simply leans back and relaxes on his arms, a small smile stretching his face.

“Alice, Jennifer,” he nods to each of them in turn, looking them both straight in the face,

“Thank you for inviting me here, I am truly honored that you both have so readily allowed me into such a peaceful place. I realize that much of this is formality, but I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to find a home in this city. This place you’ve built is wonderful and reminds me so much of my old home, I am glad to now be a part of this place’s history.” He looks down as he drags his hand along the ground, noting the cleanliness. He looks back to his hosts, and gives them a wide smile, his huge teeth grinding as they try to fit together, skin twisting to contain the widening gash across his face.

“I would like to learn more about the Necropolis, when we have the time of course, and perhaps we may find cause to plan its return to its former glory.” He watches his Cousins appraisingly, his massive frame unmoving except for his eyes darting back and forth between them with an almost childlike fascination.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

8. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer relaxed further as Alice and Alexander made themselves comfortable. The importance of this room - no, this special Deep underground- was driven further into her mind watching the walls fall away. She had always believed that Nosferatu shared a special kinship by being Different from the others.

" Alice's special work in maintaining this place for the family is vital. " Jennifer speaks quietly.
    " I am very appreciative, Alice.". She tells the Doll, sincerity shining in dark eyes.

" I agree with Alexander that I would love to hear more about our past here. I can share some on prisus Grigoriev, Doctor Powell and what I know of that other underground where tours were so closely guarded. "

Jennifer looked to Alexander, including him.

" A big reason why I wanted this meeting was to hammer out expectations for our Family. To foster kinship and offer aid if someone wishes to learn what about family member knows.

If you have ideas for the Nosferatu, I would love to hear your voice.
    My main message is to forbid the teaching of our Family gift to those outside of the blood."

She looks between the two, focusing on body language to see how they were processing.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You may Haven here if you require it on a short term basis Alexander, though if you wish to carve out a Sephicure for you own use, you must first contribute to the Necropolis is some way, be it, the Catacombs, Garbage Pit, what have you." Comes the Doll's voice, strikingly different to Hazelton's.

A strings pulled nod, "I will tell family of the history of this place, and I would greatly enjoy learning of those that came before."

A moment, though not a long one, "I am the Keeper of this place, and you are our, Priscus." another nod, strings pulled and jerking. It wasn't an unusual request of those who took headship of the Clans. It wasn't the first, or the last time Alice would hear this order.

11. Likes Aeolus, liked this post

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Alexander leans forward, bringing his hands into his lap as he stares down at them. Looking up he speaks to Jennifer,

“I’m glad that we can come together to learn of this place’s history, and to discuss its future. I’ll take care not to share the Family Gift with those outside of it.” Glancing between his Cousins he leans further, resting his elbows against his thighs, the resulting shape calling greater attention to his enormous arched form rather than reducing it.

“I’d like to build a library, a Bleak Annals I believe it's called. My Sire was the curator of one for some time, and he impressed upon me his contentment when working with knowledge. It will give us a place to collect our knowledge, and to enhance it.” Nodding to himself he seems to relax, the sharp angles of his figure rounding out and filling the space around him.

13. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods slightly as Alice speaks, to show she is attentively listening to the Nosferatu woman.

"Perhaps soon we could gather and share of people who came before us."
    She suggested.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea, Alexander." Jennifer approved, her voice grating. All of the many ideas and opportunities that a library would bring unfolded in Jennifer's mind.
    "I have been working on the digital world. I would like to enhance and continually monitor some areas, for security. Of the Domain, of our area."

Some things had been slow in coming because if you put something online, you opened it up for hackers and all to notice it. Some things could not be seen by Kine.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

did we want to start wrapping our scene? I have greatly enjoyed this scene.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yes, it would be a wonderful idea. We had a impressive library, once. Alas, time and an inconvenient flooding has rendered most of what I remember....well." she offers a wide, fake, smile. She wishes she could have seen the Bleak Annals that the Night Lawyer laboured over, alas, her eyes were already ash upon her cheeks when she and Robert had sought answers with the tomes.

"I still need to refine the Caldarium, and I've raised shadows around the Aboveground Haven so do keep in mind the scope of them in relation to the building. Though, yes I do wish to increase security all around. Physical and digital," a strings pulled nod towards the Lady.

Sorry for not being able to do more posting, but yes this has been a very nice scene

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread