Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Fall was in the air! And as such, it was time to redecorate the coffee shop, so the she’d closed early. But not for the Lost of the Freehold, for them, Garden Grounds was always open. Something each would know, she would never lock the doors to them.

The Nix had been busy for a few hours moving around the shop, placing arraignments on tables. Then stopping and rearraigning them. Frowning, and doing it again. The need to be perfect was exhausting at times. And so the dance kept going until she had everything where she wanted it. The entry was done, the tables were done, the counter was set, and finally, she poured herself a cup of warm cider. Smiling, she looked around, looking at the dried roses behind the counter, and smiling. Her skills could only keep them alive for so long, but at least dried, she could still get the butterflies.

Colorful wildflowers grew around her as she walked, the smell of freshly cut grass overtaking the smell of the cider that was warming.

Cup in hand, she walked around, looking at things once again. Finally, she sits. In front of her on the table were various sketch books, all well used with dogged eared pages. She was dressed in a baggy white sweater, which fell off the shoulder and burgundy suede wrap skirt. Which highlighted her long legs. Her long golden and silver mane danced down her back, grazing the floor. The only jewelry was her engagement ring on her left hand.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

A fresh scent of roses spreading through the room as the door opened, it took the black clothed succubus a couple of moments to enter though. She had remembered the talk of autumn cider from before and had come both in hopes of tasting it and with gifts.

The upper half of her small body hidden by a giant fruits basket filled with various fresh fruits mainly focusing on various ones she thought would either go with cider or could be used to make cider, needing both of her arms to hold it up.
    Walking with small, slow steps as she cannot really see where she goes until she finally manages to find the first available table, slowly placing down the giant basket before falling backwards. Taking a couple of deep breaths as she wipes her forehead off, looking around for a second before finding Seraphina.

Smiling kindly towards her whilst speaking with a slightly tired voice.
    "Love the decor m...Seraphina. I brought some fruits I hoped would go well with cider or to make cider of I hope they will be of use?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires look up from one of the sketch books as she closes it.

Smiling, she stands, “Yamiyo?” she asks, noting the smell of roses, though it was quickly taken over by her own Mantle.

Looking at the basket as it was set down, “Wow!” that was a lot of fruit. “Oh, thank you! I actually just finished getting things setup where I liked them. And it always takes me way too long.” She says with a sigh and laugh.

“Well, I already have cider, I buy it from a local orchid. But I’m sure we could come up with something! Maybe make caramel dipped apples.”
    She’d have to look things up. “Want some cider? It’s been warming all day with various spices, I was just enjoying a cup myself.” Offers the Nix.

“How’ve you been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Slowly regaining her composure and calm from the exhaustion of carrying the thing.
    "You did a stellar job as always, it's always a treat to come here and see what new changes have been made and to soak in the atmosphere. You're really talented at this and never fail to amaze." Taking a deep inhale to get the aroma in.

Her eyes looking at her as she feels defeated.
    "You mean that you do not make the cider yourself?" Looking over to the fruit and then back to her Queen with a embarrassed look. "Maybe they can taste good to the cider and yes caramel dip or enjoy them any way you like."

Eagerly nodding that was part of what she had came for after all.
    "Yes please I have been waiting for it ever since you mentioned it months ago, totally psyched up to test it."

Sitting down on the other side of the table her Queen had chosen to sit by hoping it would be ok.
    "Not all that good I am afraid but it's my own fault and I am in no direct danger at least." Looking around a bit trying to get a new topic going "Say how was your first semester in college?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling with pride, “Thank you! Maybe those degrees are finally paying off!” but interior design had always been a passion she had.

A shake of her head, “No. I’ve never gotten into the whole process. I watched the orchid do it when I toured their farm. Quite fascinating to watch! But wasn’t something that I was too interested in doing myself.” Shrugging. “We can certainly try some with the cider! And maybe I’ll take a chance and try making a pie! My house is fully insured, so I’m covered if I burn it down.” A wink.

“Great! I’ll get you a cup!”
    and moves to the counter to pour a cup. Well, actually more like use a ladle to get the cider from an open pot. “This is one of the recipes I’ve been toying with. It has cinnamon, allspice berries, cloves and cardamom pods.” Bringing the cup over to the table, she sets it in front of Yami. “Please be honest, the allspice berries and cardamom pods are new. So knowing if they work or not would be great!”

Taking her seat once again, she piles her sketch books off to the side.

A look of concern, “Not all good? What’s up? Anything I can help with?” was it school? Love? Something else? “My first semester? Hmm, it was quite a few years ago. But it was a bit intimidating at first. I had always been an average student at best, and had been out of school for a while. But once I found my footing, it got easier.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Fanning herself with her hand a bit and fixing up her hair.
    "Or you just have a natural talent or love for what you do, things made with love always gets better than ones without."

Looking away a bit.
    "Ohh I misunderstood you last time then, I thought you did it yourself. Ohh well can't be right every time." Looking over the fruits "So what kind of fruit do you thin would go best with it? I am quite used to cider being cold and alcoholic." Chuckling a bit "Think I should give you a fire extinguisher next coronation as often as the possibility of your home burning down comes up."

Watching as her Queen walks away taking the time to collect herself, her eyes finally going towards her hand as the cup is set down. Her eyes growing large as she looks at the ring, up at her Queen and then back and forth for a bit before smiling a wide smile. "Does that mean what I think it does?" her hands closed into fists and raised underneath her chin as she eagerly awaits a reply the thought of the cider temporarily gone from her mind.

Sighing a bit and shaking her head.
    "Well to make a long story short, this body of mine craves carnal pleasure whether I want it or not and does tend to go a bit crazy without it. Anyway I had one marvelous night a while back but it ended quite horribly." Looking away a bit the wounds still to fresh "I've tried to get back afterwards but each weekend I am out I keep striking out, I know how to do it it's always been easy but its like my mind jumbles up the words and actions in the last instance each time and make me jumble it all up." True she knew why but she hated it.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James had said he’d stop by for resupply at some point, the changing of the season was the best time for that. Fall seasonal blends were the best time to grab your coffee, pumpkin spice was alright but the nuttier flavors the more earthen tastes is what he held in higher regards. It was still early for him but as the nights grew longer the oppressiveness of the sun weighed on him less and less though a schedule was still a schedule.

This wasn’t a formal event so he wasn’t dressed up at all, just black Chuck Taylor’s a faded pair of jeans, and the iconic Joy Division Black Tee that had been easier to pick up since they’d come back into the limelight recently. Still baffled that people would pay MORE for clothing just because it was vintage somehow.

He stepped in during the middle of a conversation, heels turning to point his feet towards the door. “Uh, I can go if I’m interrupting. I can pick up stuff another time.” He didn’t move to leave but he left his hand on the door frame to make a quick retreat if needed. Winter always needs an exit strategy right?

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I would just rather support a local farm and give them the spotlight on it. Almost everything in here is sourced from a small, local business. It’s important for us to give back when we can.” And as a small business herself, she got it. “Hmmm,” glancing at the basket, “there are some recipes that use oranges in the mix, so those may go well with it. And I have some recipes for alcoholic ones, and have a pretty full bar at home and at the Tavern. So I might try it some evening, make some for those who enjoy alcohol with theirs.” She then laughs, “I assure you; I have some in my kitchen, but thank you.” Fire safety and all that.

Blinking a few times, trying to figure out she meant, and then remembered. “Oh.” Giggling, “Yes, it does.” She confirms.

“That can be a difficult one. But perhaps you keep, striking out, because you keep longing for that marvelous night you mentioned? Whoever you had that night with is who you really want and your mind is sabotaging things in way. Maybe convincing you that no one can compete?” A helpless shrug, “I’m not very good with this type of advice, but I’m willing to listen and try.” It was all she could do. “And if you don’t mind me asking, how do you do it? You said you know it’s from that. So maybe you need to do that differently?” it was clear she wanted to help.

Hearing the door, she looks up and smiles, “Hi James!” and a translucent hand motions him in, “Not interrupting at all, please come in. Want some warm cider or something else?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"There I agree with you, it is always better to support the local and small businesses. For me I do that mainly by trying to shop at ma and pa shops whenever possible." Looking over the fruits a bit "I have heard that the shell of oranges can be used to bring out various flavors wonder if that would go well in the cider or if that is just a bad idea?" Really not her department at all. "Ohh no, there is plenty of alcohol around already it's nice with things that arent just alcohol as well." Looking her over for a second "That's good then your house shouldn't burn down although it did ruin the fun of the gift."

Her smile large as she looks towards the Queen, fighting the urge to give her a warm hug.
    "Congratulations! Have you set a date? Who proposed to who? When? Where? Do you have a location in mind? How large is the guest list? Where will you register? Is there anything I can do to help? Will you use a wedding planner? Any thoughts on the honeymoon?" Her questions fired of one by one in a rapid motion, her hands signing various things she did not say and plenty of half words not that she had any real idea what they were doing at the moment. Her mind flashing with both beautiful thoughts as well as various looks of bridesmaids not that she would tell of that now though.

Her eyes looking towards the newcomer.
    "Welcome James, hope all is well with you?" Still remembering the shock he had been in when she tried to escort him away from the bodies. Her eyes going back to her Queen. "I know why my mind is destroying for me still the pain is not one I enjoy and my body is not nice when it doesn't get what it wants. If you like so can I tell you the full story some other time, would love to share it with someone." Lifting up her cider cup, lightly tasting it, letting it roll around a bit in her mouth before swallowing. "It's really good and I think it would be lovely in front of an open fire midwinter. No idea if it would be good but do you have vanilla root? Would love to see how that tastes in it."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the door next open a blast of hot air, "Ciao!" and Circe's Mantle of heat too, announces her arrival, professionally dressed for work no less. The elfin Summer was kind enough to bring gifts, and not implements of violence for once. A tray of something plastic covered is tucked under her left arm, whilst her right shoulder is occupied by a leather tote bag.

"I have heard the good news girl!"
    All smile as her ship has made port. Or some analogy. "Imma hafta hit up that market fer stuff or get a pledge going ta pay fer Honolulu, oh ho ho ho! Don't worry I'll get Rhodes later, huh?" Oh and others were here too? "Hey Yammy and Jimmy! Hope yer both doing good. Nice surprise ta see. Wait. Is this a wedding shower?"

She looks between the three other Lost for confirmation or denial.

But always theatrical, the Summer decides to hold up the tray of something sweet, "Kinda ashamed then that I only brought num nums."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread