(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"We all have a place and we all need one another, still it is always good to make sure to not drive things to a point where one constantly need to look over the shoulder for the fear of one specific individual." Taking a moment and looking over the people around. "Still with all the recent arrivals so would a check of and see how to work together really be good right now."

Eyes going towards Seraphina.
    "I would love to hear more about that sometime if you wouldn't mind, seeing what you did with Anatole were quite astounding to see and made my own attempts to stop the bleeding seem rather futile." Sighing a bit "Still I hope that some medicine lessons and the borrowing of some books that will keep me up many late nights will aid me in being able to help in that field sometime in the future." Still there were at least some preparations she could do herself before then.

Frowning a bit.
    "There is a difference in grand success and just appreciating the materials for what they have become and to be able to see your growth is fun as well. Even if it weren't your best so is it still a part of what made you grow and get better." It was always more fun to see the entire journey and not just the good ending.

Shuddering a bit at the mention of double lightsabers.
    "Sorry sci-fi and all the star things are not my forte at all, most places I lived in growing up were either the kind of place where you watched nothing, where you watched very pre decided things or where biggest person picked what to see and subtitles were not really the norm so I tended to just not watch movies or TV and it's first now that I have actually stuck around anywhere long enough to have a chance to watch things." But the damn mountain of things made it hard to know where to even try to begin. Shining up a bit and smiling towards Circe. "Then I will look into if I can join the squad or if I have to wait until next semester to join if not so can I always buy one and wear anyways to get used to it." Not like she had any qualms with the type of clothes anyway. A quick look towards Seraphina "Hey what team is the school? I mean what mascot and which colors if you know?" Not really something she had bothered to care about herself.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He was glad that he was not standing between Circe and Seraphina for that instance. He’d seen Seraphina angry before and knew this was more exasperated than anything. His jaw set in a hardline though, hairs standing on the back of his neck as his fight or flight instinct pushed his system to full awareness in the expectation of conflict. He had to work to push that back down knowing it wasn’t that kind of conflict.

“We appreciate the offer Seraphina, we’d be glad to hear it.” Not to mention the fact that it’d be useful for a multitude of reasons. Most of the winters he knew who could be called sweethearts were holding knives behind their back so that alone was curious.

“Yea it would take a hell of a disguise to hide you. Seems like good practice though.” He was teasing, lips curled up but his tone of voice being as flat as it was made it hard to tell besides the quirk of the lips. He was now curious if he could craft a disguise to hide the Spring Queen, her voice would be the hardest part to hide as there wasn’t a lot he could do for her there.

His lips curled up as Circe countered. “Would you truly weigh your skill in deception against mine? It’s a bold strategy Cotton let’s see if it pays off.” His brow furrowing at Yamiyo when she spoke about looking over one’s shoulder constantly. “You just described our lives. There’s no escaping that.” If you weren’t looking what were you doing?

“Double bladed lightsaber, first wielded on screen by Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace. And the only good part of that movie. Subtitles are a lot more common now, all your major theaters even have options for it for every major release.” There were some advantages to losing time he supposed.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra watches the exchange between Circe and Seraphina, feeling the tiniest bit tense with how serious the Spring Queen's demeanor becomes. She lets out a slow breath and relaxes a bit more as Circe and Yamiyo start talking about Light Sabers. She actually lets out a laugh, which considering how quiet she'd been over the last couple of minutes was slightly unexpected. She gazes over at John as he lets out his little trivia about Darth Maul, "I'm going to admit that I have yet to watch the Prequels. They all came out in the very early 00s, and people keep saying 'don't do it!' every time I mention even considering watching them. Though, that might just be the previous company I kept." She giggles some.

She takes the cup from Seraphina with a smile, "Thank you. Yes, anything you know about her and would like to share would be lovely." A sweetheart huh? Most of the Winters I knew... She tries to push that out of her mind. Her emerald eyes drift to John for a moment, Though, you don't entirely fit that stereotype either, do you?

"In general, I'd love to get together some time and just get to know you better. Especially given how new I am to the area." She says to Seraphina before taking a small sip of her tea. "Really, would just like to get to know everyone. It is easy to feel like an outsider when you start over. Not that any of you have made me feel any less than entirely welcome since I arrived."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “I didn’t realize it was a play on words.” Her tone apologetic. But she took her gift seriously.

“You do! I had to go to many different craft stores to find needles that were sturdy enough and big enough to use. But, at least now I have them for future projects.” Bonus.

“I used the pages on the bottom of the dress, and got fireflies to add light to words. The effect was better than I imagined it would be. Might do something similar again.”
    If the right idea came to her.

The Nix had to laugh at the back and forth with Circe and John. Shaking her head in amusement as she sipped her cider.

Sapphires look to Yami as she shakes her head again, “I’m sorry, but there isn’t much more I can share with you. My Order is very secretive with our gifts and how they work.” And that was all she would share.

Then a shrug, “I have no idea. I was more focused on my studies and getting them done than the sports.” Hence the multiple degrees.

Laughing once more, “I’d be curious if it could be done. Wigs can change hair color, which can change a person’s appearance quite a bit.” But her voice? That was a whole other problem.

“Oh! Well, we’ll have to get something setup then! I love getting to know everyone who decides to call the Freehold home. And with taking a semester or two off from school, I have more time.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well then Yammy," a scowl can be heard in her voice before Yamiyo gets a smile from Circe, "That's an excuse fer a movie nights~" she then nods with what Cassandra says, "The acting was better in the originals. More practical effects less CGI. I mean lightsabers are real now, they could'a gone practical with some of it."

"Why look over yer shoudler in fear when ya can do it ta aim a shotgun,"
    was Circe's response to the dour subject. "Nothing wrong with a tube top and miniskirt combo."

"Depends John. If ya mean digital deception, us competing is like a go kart versus a race car,"
    she teases him, "Meat space? That could be fun," John gets a waggle of her eyebrows and ears. "If I find one of those voice deepening retainers, I could even try ta pass fer a dude," it was fortunate Hollywood was so close. Surplus makeup crap was easy to find. She nods as Seraphina comments, "Wig, makeup, contacts, fake teeth, Hell," she laughs, "I think people can use spray on tans ta let mundies look blue like me while wearing a two piece. Aaaand if anyone asks why yer got all that shit just use those mundies excuse," giggles follow, "Cosplay."

"Yer pretty much stabbing tough flesh when yer working with leather,"
    was how she kept the crafty conversation going with Seraphina. "Fire flies though? Huh. Mundy bugs, Hedge bugs, Hedge bugs literally made of fire, or flying fire?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"True but there is a major difference in looking over your shoulder for the various dangers both our lives and the dangers of this society as a whole and the danger of having directly angered someone whom is vengeful and will make sure to target you." Darth, phantom ehh what "There I agree, they have gotten better at it over the years but growing up so did I rarely get them and as such watching movies just wasn't for me."

Smiling a bit, now she had finally solved a puzzle that had kept echoing in her mind for a while ahh sometimes just listening could be really good. Drinking from her cider and feeling a bit relaxed.

Shrugging her shoulders a bit.
    "That's sad but understandable, you already gave me some insight which is good enough." A slight quick frown before quickly shining up again. "Ohh well it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Anyway do you know if there are any Halloween plans setup?" Now that was something she really wanted to know about.

Taking up her phone for a quick glance.
    "Hmm seems like their the roadrunners and use blue/yellow along with white." Google ever the trusted ally. Shrugging back a bit at Circe's tone at first before relaxing a bit "That is always fun, just hosted one here recently where we watched princess bride and planet of the apes even if I must admit that I kind of half slept through that one." Chuckling a bit "Nope it's quite nice clothes, have worn it many times." People and their fetishes.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Closing the scene, we are over the 30 day mark. Thanks for the fun scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Shane, Shenanigans liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread