(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The address provided for the Gangrel meeting would bring them to the outskirts of town. A more industrial section, one filled with warehouses, some run down, some in better shape.

Walking or driving up to the warehouse will show it’s one of the run-down ones, but still in use. No broken windows, and heavy steel doors with no handle on the outside, but one was open, a soft light glowing inside.

A brand new Aston Martin sat outside.

The floors were spotless in the room they enter into. Which had a few lamps plugged in around the room. The center had some chairs, and in one of them, sat Ale. She was seated backwards in the chair with her hands clasped over the back, a hooded black jacket on. But from the tattoos on her hands, and the Beast raging from her, there was no doubt it was Prince and Priscus. Cain was no where to be seen. But that did not mean he was not there.
    Mable Wood Dirt Nap JC Smith
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable drove up in her old pickup truck to the warehouse. She was wearing a yellow shirt and ripped jeans.

As she approached she could feel the Prince's beast. Mable paused at the door and let it wash over her. She reined in her own beast before entering. "Good evening, " She left off the your grace incase ears were listening but she did give a deep nod of her head as a respectful gesture.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC had taken a bus to get out this far but had still ended up having to walk a sizeable distance between night schedules and this being an industrial park. The warehouse he was going to was made obvious by the car outside. He'd say anyone bringing such a luxury vehicle to a spot like this was asking for a high jacking. However, he suspected if anyone tried he wouldn't have to go hunting tonight.

With the room clear how it was, it made it seem bigger and at the center was the Prince. Her taint causing fear to course through his dead heart that couldn't be reasoned with. It could barely be acknowledged. Even as he struggled to put one foot in front of the other he fought back urges to flee, on all fours if he had to.

Calm he told himself, letting his vision unnarrow. JC was able to recognize someone else in the room finally. Mable.

"Good evening, Sophia," he'd let her correct him before assuming the place was secure. Though he suspected it was. Again, the car. "Good evening, Mable. How's it going tonight?"
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap arrived in the area on silent owl wings not long after sunset. He landed in a secluded spot where he was sure he would not be observed and changed to his human like form.

He walked to a spot where he had a direct line of sight to the address, and stood still and watched for a little while. The car out front and the open door seemed legit.

He still walked around it once, slowly, before he went in.

Dirt Nap enters through the open doorway, illuminated by the light within. His gait is steady and not tentative and he notes who's there. He's wearing a clean workshirt, clean denim work trousers and boots and a cowboy hat which he takes off as he enters.

He takes a moment to rein in his beast's angry reaction to the other beasts.

"Evening, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says, nodding deeply to Alessandra. "Ma'am." He says to Mable with another, friendly but not as deep nod, and he offers, "Evening, J.C." to J.C.

He stands inside the doorway to the right with his back to the wall, waiting for an offer to be seated, not assuming just yet.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As her Beast noticed the weaker Beast, Ale looks up to see Mable, “Good evening Miss Wood. How’ve you been?” a hint of a smile.

Dark eyes move to the new, yet somewhat familiar, even weaker Beast. Her own raged against the chains that held it, demanding blood be shed.

“Evening Mr Smith.” Seemed he was going with her Kine name, and she was surprisingly ok with it.
    Then came Dirt Nap. They were a small Clan, but she felt they had some good people.

“Hi Mr Dirt Nap.”
    Greeted the Italian.

“So I figured with a new face in the Domain, it’d be a good idea to get together and touch base.” And all that stuff.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave Ali a faint smile, "I've been okay. And you?"

"Evening." She responds to Dirt Nap.

"Hi, Mr. Smith. Things are okay. I just realized you may not have my number." She hands him her business card. "Please call if you need anything. Even when I'm at work I can come help."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

"Evening Dirt Nap," he replied as the Dragon appeared in the door with greetings.

"And thanks," he said as Mable handed him her card "Though I don't have regular access to a phone right now so you might get a call from an unknown number." That seemed his regular go to right now.

JC felt a bit uncomfortable at being the impetus for the meeting but he still gave a small wave when Alessandra mentioned the meetings purpose.

"So is it okay to talk openly here?" he asked his Priscus. She hadn't corrected him but had then referred to Dirt Nap by something other than Clay. And there was still a certain amount of formality going between them all rather than talking as if they were casual Kine.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

13. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods back to Mable and Alessandra. "Hi, Ma'am." He says. "It has been a while." He seems to agree it's a good time and reason for a Clan meeting.

He nods to J.C. amiably, not taking it on himself to answer the question about speaking freely. He is reasonably sure their Priscus will tell him 'yes', but he isn't about to try to speak for her.

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I can’t complain.” Lazy answer. But she didn’t want to make this about her and what she’d been working on.

A nod, “I own this warehouse, and a few of the ones around it. So go ahead and speak openly.” Truth be told, she wanted to get out of Nox, and this was a convenient location.

Smirking to Dirt Nap, “We could get together more often, but I figured if any family can handle their own and don’t need babysitting, it’s us.” Having to babysit her Clan wouldn’t go well.

“So any questions Mr Smith? Or does anyone have anything exciting going on?”
    the Savage was trying, but she had no real agenda. And without that, it was kind of a toss up.

17. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable liked that they didn't need to be babysat. After some past people, this was a good group. "We appreciate you not needing to babysit us, ma'am."

Thinking about things going on she added, "The area I watch has been pretty quiet. There have been some poachers crossing back and forth between our area and Saul's area. I was wondering if I should alert him or just assume he has noticed also? Other areas have remained quiet. Oh, but I guess you mean clan wise news? Nothing exciting on my end, chickens, trees, and flowers that's about it."

"Oh, I may try to do a little winter solstice get together. Nothing fancy."

"Mr. Smith. I personally would like it if we could contact you in case of an emergency. And sometimes we can't wait until you read a notice on the bulletin board. I get that moving around can make finances a bit tight. I am more then willing to get you one of those burner phones. I really don't mind and I think it would be helpful." Her offer sounded very sincere and she did have security concerns. She glanced at Ali and Dirt Nap to see if they agreed with the concern. After all, Mable could be worried for no reason.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread