Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2009)Alice and Ale

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, it was always good when things were well. Hearing the ‘but’, caught her attention, and her eyes follow the nod.

Ah.

Smirking as she turns back to Alice, “I’m curious to see how it plays out myself. Especially given how his own Acknowledgement went.” The humor in her voice. “How has it been going so far?” she was wondering what, if anything, Alice had picked up from it.

“That aside, been up to anything exciting lately?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her strings pulled nod at the Prince's words. "I do as well." time would tell, sooner now then later, "He seems to be following my model, though lighter on some details." she comments rather blandly, should she find that comforting? Or perhaps a compliment?

Hmm.

"Nothing terribly exciting." she says in her hollow voice, "Nothing that has gotten my blood up." a disquieting laugh, "I really should take Archon Twist up on her invitation." a moment, "Get some sparing practice in."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

If she was breathing, she might have sighed. “What is it I’ve heard somewhere? That the devil is in the details?” was that it? “Not knowing all the details can be dangerous, at least in my opinion. I’ve always enjoyed how thorough you are with new arrivals. It leaves no room for question, and any mistakes made rests solely on the new arrival.” And as Priscus, he was going to be responsible for any mistakes made.

“Things have been very quiet as of late.” Was it the calm before a storm? “Oh?” a hint of surprise. “She would be a marvelous partner to spare with.” Ale had seen the Daeva in action, and how deadly she was. “I hope you do take her up on it. Are you looking to improve your skills?”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That is the phrase." says the Doll, "I've always assumed, that if I am not thorough in the Acknowledgement any.....accidents regarding such things that should be covered is my fault, however, as you have stated, because I am thorough, any such accidents is clearly not my fault as I have and will continue to do my duty and continue to be as thorough as I can be regarding the matters of Acknowledgement, and your Laws."

A hollow hum. Agreeing and contemplating. Something was coming, Sacramento had never been so quiet before, and even as she longs for the thrill of the hunt, she knows she will wish for calm, quiet evenings in those distant nights to come.

"We've spared before, and I lost in a match to her during that Tournament Court. I know that I will come away with injuries, but lessons on what to improve."

Another moment.

"And yourself? How have your nights been?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Always good to know when you get the phrasing right. “Perhaps others will take notes from how you handle Acknowledgements. There is always a lot to learn from watching and observing. But, there will be those who believe they know best.” A slight shrug, “At least it provides for a bit of excitement." For her anyways.

“I cannot say I’ve had the honor of sparing with her. Though I have fought beside her and she is as graceful in battle as in how she carries herself. Knowing where and how to improve is extremely important.” A smile in her voice.

“Come to think of it, we should have another Tournament Court, it was an enjoyable evening.” Granted she just watched.

“About the same, my various business ventures have been quite lucrative, so I’ve found myself with a bit more time. I’m hoping to spend the extra time going out.”
    Like she used to. “Perhaps you’d care to join me one evening?” a question, not order.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

To this the Doll can only nod her strings pulled nod. With how dull the nights have been, she is most certainly anticipating those instances of...excitement.

"Maybe you could join us." Though she wouldn't go so far as to state dates and times now with all ears perked towards them, knowing that the Archon, Senechal and Prince were all together outside of Elysium....well. It only took single spark.

Another nod, "That would afford us some more entertainment, it has been some time since we've held something like that." she comments, remembering a time when one couldn't step into Elysia without it being some sort of costume party.

A nod, strings pulled and jerking "It's been some time since we've let our hair down as it were. It could be an...interesting evening."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, that is a very tempting offer, but I would hate to impose on an already arraigned evening. But thank you.” It sounded like Alice and Twist had spared before, so she wouldn’t intrude on it.

“Then we should look into getting something set up. Give the Domain an evening of excitement and games. Something for the mind and something for the body. An open field out of the way shouldn’t be hard to obtain.” There was the one where she liked to target practice. “Should we stick with the same challenges, or change them up?” she asks, both thinking out loud and seeking Alice’s input.

“Yes it has. So I believe we’ve earned a night out.”
    And it sounded like she was going to say more, but something she heard caught her attention.

“I hadn’t been advised that Miss Wood had taken the leadership position of the Circle.”
    Mable had never introduced herself with the title. Interesting.

Closed Thread