Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Caught out!

Anatole opens his mouth and then closes it. For once, his effusive curls cannot hide the expression that washes over his face.

"Well... Eh... Well. Was never much interested in the opera. And I don't exactly have the funds to make a worth while go of it. Theatre, maybe - its cheaper on the old hip pocket. Movies? The metroplexes will be dull - but we could track down one of the smaller ones. They - um - they are more into festivals are art house...."

His mouth cracked into a misplaced grin.

"It would make an entertainment. For a while. Or we could go hiking. No - not in the Hedge! There are plenty of nature reserves around the city. It would get us out and... away... from the mundane folk."

He paused again, suddenly serious as another wild thought floated through his mind.

"Unless. Well. Look here. We seem to be of similar temperament. Why not stake out a place in the Hedge? Carve out a Hollow together? Maybe go further..."

His appearance turned calculating as he let the word hang there in the space between them.

Motley.

2. Likes Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He couldn’t help but laugh when Anatole got caught by surprise. Wondering if the dwarf didn’t think she’d accept the invite. Though her suggestion was on the money, he would expect as much from Spring. Finding desire and the ground to connect them was what they did after all. He rubbed at his chin thinking about her suggestion when Anatole spoke.

Nodding along as the older Changeling spoke, not liking the hiking suggestion but he supposed he’d muddle through it for others enjoyment as it didn’t cost him much. Then that last suggestion hit him in the chest like a ton of bricks and the weight of that didn’t seem to leave. He raised a dark brow as his forehead furrowed, the shadows pooling heavy around his feet. Not like the pale, lifeless face of his could blush.

It was something to consider and consider he did, a long pause before speaking again. “I’m sure we’ll find a common hobby we can all enjoy. I enjoy reading so we could see what’s on offer for the theater, read the play, then go see it. See how it stacks up, yea? Could do the same for Opera on occasion but I’m with Anatole on the pocket book thing, I’m a social worker my spare funds are…limited.

“I’m not really into exercise but I’d go hiking with you. I’d definitely be the one to hold everyone back but if we’re ok with a slower pace.”
    A small shrug and a nod, Anatole wasn’t wrong he and the dwarf had got along basically from the moment they had met. His and Titania’s first meeting hadn’t been the best but that was entirely on James. Her resemblance to his Keeper was something that kept him off balance, something he had to actively compartmentalize. But she did get his ass out of the fryer in that diner. But there were also the new Winters to consider. Nothing to say they couldn’t all work together.

“It’s worth considering.” There was a lot of questions in his mind after that all fueled by self-doubt. Thinking he was a leper, a pariah, pushing himself further away. He wasn’t sure what to do with this, this wasn’t something he was used to. Pain, Sorrow, Fear, sure, but trust, acceptance? It’d been a long time since he’d been on anything but the outside.

Goes by the name: John

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Hmm", she instinctively brings a hand to her chin, deep in thought. Anatole's suggestion has monopolized her attention span. She did have a Hallow, it was shared with the rest of the Spring. A motley however was a bigger leap. It was like starting a new family, something that needed greater consideration. And here they were, 3 people from 3 distinct Courts.
    "I've always wondered why the Freehold lacked accommodations for the newcomers. Perhaps what do you think if we worked toward it?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole massaged the back of his neck with a free hand and grunted with thought.

"Never thought too much about it. I got the impression that those... kinds of arrangements were ad hoc - individual agreements worked out between a few of us at a time. I know for a fact that I stayed under Bugul's roof for a few days; it was as much as he was willing to extend and it came in handy while I established myself."

He looked Titania over.

"What are you thinking of? I am sure that between the three of us, we could cut a decent Hollow out of the Hedge as a refuge for our kind. Supplying furniture and what-not won't cause that much of a difficulty if we pace things slow and deliberate."

He tugged at his beard.

"Or were you thinking that we invest in a building - mortal side? We could do it, but the risks might be... higher."

At no point did he no to the idea.

We are running out of time for this scene. Shall we have Titania James Turner and Anatole pick up this conversation a little later in a separate thread?

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Bugul was kind and trusting to do that. I can't speak for the new members of my Court but Winter is less likely to offer such hospitality. Any we bring to our homes weakens the security of them as the more who know means the more likely it is for folks to find out where we live. If we were particularly flush we'd have spare." He shrugged being but one man and all.

"A space for newbies would be helpful, each of our Courts brings something different to the table in terms of substance. Which makes me think having a summer involved in that particular project wouldn't be bad. Nothing to say we can't use it for other things while it's not being occupied..."

His voice trailed off as he got lost in thought, trying to think of the possibilities of it. It was a good suggestion.

"A building or spot Mortal side, while tricky would be helpful unless we're going to have it be in or around Funderland. Just thoughts though, we could have a more formal meeting about it, grab one of the rooms in Funderland and start workshopping locations and ideas?"

Follow up thread sounds fine to me

Goes by the name: John

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She nods, "Sounds like a plan then. Let's see what we can come up with. Let's swap contacts", by the time, her cellphone is already out.

Sounds good
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Awesome. If no one else starts a scene, I'll look to start something this weekend

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread