(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her eyes admiring the dress of the queen, wondering if she would ever dare to use her own special dress in the company of the freehold.
    "You look lovely fair queen, I love the dress and of course it's the secret color you know." smiling a bit "But no for me it was mostly just an attempt to try and go for something more modest than what I am used to."
    A small nod given to Ram as he arrives.

Eyes immediately drawn towards Anatole as he arrived waving a bit awkwardly towards him, looking a bit worried and feeling bad that he had gotten so hurt but not really getting much of a chance to focus on that before the smoke stench arrived. Twitching her nose a bit there were little she hated more than the stench of smoke and that insult just made her all the angrier, forcing a smile towards him with no regard to try and hide her annoyance with him.
    "Evening Mr.Enchanting eyes."

She had wanted to go over to the dwarf herself but the crowd there seemed to get quite large already and her questions towards Titania seemed to have been blown away by the dwarfs arrival not that she could blame her.
    Luckily though the arrival of the monkey brought a welcoming distraction for her and gave her something to smile for real about.
    "Hi there adorable monkey, looking as amazing as always today I see. Have you managed to decide what you will dress up for as on Halloween yet?" It wasn't that long until the event would be here now and she still hadn't decided what to go as.

Her steps leading her back towards the queen and company.
    "Do the freehold usually hold some Halloween event by the way or will it be to find one for ourselves?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah Anatole, our resident BAMF," Circe smiles at Anatole giving him a salute, "Ya took a number from that bitch and survived a lot better then most I've seen. Ya have the thanks of the Freehold, I'm still in charge so I say so on this, and I'd offer ya booze, but paperwork. So," Circe rummages through her dress and produces a flask to offer to Anatole , "Consider this a first installment on yer reward. It'll make ya better and feel better," Circe gives the hero of the day a wink. The flask contained one juiced Dream-a-drupe goblin fruit, guaranteed to heal a wound and cause minor drunkenness. "And if ya want ANYTHING tonight bro, just ask and ya will get it. I guarantee."

"James," she gives the man a thumbs up, "I like ta show off my work, aaaand the hot mundy one would have been too patriotic. Ya know, red and white on blue. How have ya been?" The elfin warrior still had some damage from the incendiary raid. Though the Summer Queen would phrase it as her getting fucked up by some jerk's dogs and a lawn ornament.

Then gets distracted by a very distracting monkey, "Sonny! Of course he's alive! He's a bad ass! Aaaand guess what? There is a s'mores platter."

She then points to Yamiyo, "Thanks fer reminding me Yamiyo, we need ta meet. Wanted ta test how an outfit works on that problem of yers." Circe was going to keep to things tight to the chest on that. Partially to test the powers, partially because she wanted to see Yamiyo gawking at the outfit in question.

Then pauses to raise her left eyebrow and ear in combination to look at the Succubus. "The holiday of occult, terror, masks, and trickery?" Circe laughs, "Of course we do, oh ho ho ho ho! I have no fanculo clue what it is, that'd be Rhodes' rule fer that. As fer here, gorge yerselves upon the victuals that are available ta ya!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“No mister. Just Ram,” he wondered if he was going to have to say every time he started a conversation from now on. “Glad I could make it. This is a Summer event after all.” Though he sounded a bit doubtful in that regard.

“I’m settling alright. Got a job in Funderland. Still looking for housing. It’s looking like I’ll probably have to set something up in the Hedge.” Since nobody had responded to his ad. “Unless we’ve got a court Hollow I don’t know about?” he asked a bit hopefully.

“Nickname? I mean, I used Andrew Sarcacious on my work application if that’s what you mean.”

He waved to James, Yamiyo, and Sonnie when they greeted him. “Hey, good you could make it,” he said a bit awkwardly wondering if he should be making an effort to play host “And yeah, it’s Ram."

He waved a bit to the dwarf but it seemed Titania had already swept him aside. Was he hurt?
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole is being drawn into conversation with Titania and James Turner

He accepts Circe gift of the flask but doesn't drink from it. Not yet.

He manages an absent nod of thanks, directed at the blue Fairest elf.

Anatole manages to acknowledge Ram wave with a nod at the last minute; he might be in conversation but he still recognise other members of the Freehold when they make themselves known to him.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

The grouping of others around Anatole and company were to intense and hard to break, choosing to wait until the group would splitter up a bit before trying to approach any of them.

Looking a bit surprised and a bit worried towards the summer Queen, with her penchants for fun and games one never knew what that might entail. Still she had always seemed rather kind at least to those who didn't cross her.
    "I shall look forward to it bella regina elfica." Giving her a warm and kind smile. "Feel free to call me at any time to set a time that suits you, I am free most days after school hours or well I do study a lot but that can be planned as I wish at least."

Lightly giggling a bit.
    "That sounds good then I do not need to think about finding one in this vast city or decide which school group to join for it." Lightly shaking her hands a bit "Thank you kindly but I am a very picky eater, most of my diet is heavily regulated to keep my figure I am afraid and I am here for the company not the food."

Waving a small wave towards Ram.
    "Hi there, hope your new Queen isn't putting you through to much trouble in enjoyment of having her court increase." A look over towards Circe, then back to Ram before lightly chuckling at the thought of all the possible things she might request of him.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yup," she nods when Ram calls it a Summer event. Then grimaces, "No court Hollow cause, well, Summer lacks numbers. And no, nicknames are something ya just get until something sticks. Good ta know yer mundy alias though," she nods at Ram with a smile.

As for his concern for Anatole, "He fought a deadly, evil, cannibal bitch and is the one still alive. Granted," Circe nods, "Bitch died of a lot of lead poisoning but he's still the one that stood against the bitch in melee so Summer is giving him mad props at a minimum."

"Ooooooh," she points at Yamiyo, "I like that one. And I'll call you fer whence ta get fitted." Circe smiled, "It'll look great. Imma get some food."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram didn’t quite understand what Summer numbers had to do with a lack of a court Hollow but he accepted that Circe was probably trying to do her best and just hadn’t had the time. “Something to fix?” he asked/suggested. If the Queen was too busy after all, that meant it fell to the grunts. Even if he was the only one.

“So a call-sign,” he stated, more than familiar with the concept. He could have even told her a couple he had had so far. Siege. Brick. Ram… But he knew better. Call-signs were never the providence of your own design. They were given by others. “Well, I’ll leave that to you then.”

Off in their corner he half observed Titania take the dwarf aside. Even not paying total attention the Wizened looked much better just being near her. The blessings of Spring and glistening rose petals.

“Busy enough,” he replied to Yamiyo. In truth he hardly been asked to do anything. But he also didn’t want Circe to seem like she wasn’t doing anything. God he hated politics. Or was the Romancer playing at something. From the way she looked at the Summer Queen and her laugh, he couldn’t quite tell.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Carrying on the speak of Anatole from Circe.
    "Not only that but he acted bait, went out unarmed to meet her so we could try to ambush her, stood against her and her guards and as you could see nearly payed with his life. He deserves all the respect he can be given for his major deeds."

Nodding towards the Queen.
    "I shall look forward to see your handiwork, I thank you greatly for having been thinking about my issue it's very kind of you."

Sighing a bit as Ram answered her question.
    "Lucky one, I am trying to get assigned some task or something to do to help overall but half a year have nearly passed and still my contributions are basically zero. I know that I am new and not the best at well far to many things but it would still be nice to help out in some way and show that I can be of use. Then again I do not know how much that really needs doing either." Looking over him for a second before smiling a half coy half awkward smile. "Say would you mind if I asked you a weird request?"

12. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

What was Sonnie doing? Stuffing her face at the buffet table and largely ignoring everyone else.

Cheeks full of potato salad(?), she looked towards Yamiyo curiously. "Uh, wut? Oh, Halloween? Um, nope."

"S'mores? Woo-hoo!" Circe's direction was all the encouragement she needed to go for the dessert section of the spread.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

14. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It'd be a good fix but it'd take commitment," was her answer to Ram's question. Circe wasn't going to just throw her effort into it to be left hanging in the breeze. Been there, done that, not doing it again. And Yamiyo takes over the talk of Anatole's deeds, allowing the Summer to finally do something that had distracted her so much lately.

Waiting in this room for everyone without sampling the delicious smelling food. That was something that needed doing. Also, "I shall make sure the bouncy monkey doesn't go on a pure sugar binge."

Circe goes to retrieve Swedish meat balls, steamed vegetables, plantains, and a s'more. "Don't forget some protein Sonny, helps with the sugar fer energy. And no there aren't any peanut butter desserts. Oh, and have some questions ta ask ya fer scheming."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread