Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2009) Is Three a Crowd?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Sep 3, 2020 : (2009)Informal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Dark eyes survey Horatio for a solid minute, her face smooth and calm. These dark eyes turn to Madame Durant, slightly inclining her head.
    "You are too kind, Madame Durant. I see that you are in good hands here. I shall depart. It was lovely to meet you." Her voice slithers out.
    She did not know if there was some special bit exclusive to the Mekhet that ought to be mentioned to Madame Durant.

"I do want to speak to you privately sometime this week, Priscus Quilz."
    The Nosferatu grated. She politely waits for time for proper good byes to be said and then shall move away to afford the two what little privacy Court affords.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio looks to Jennifer and gives a bow. "Of course, give me a day, time and place and I will be there, Lady Notary Hazelton." Horatio gives a warm open smile to her as she leaves. He focuses back onto Quinn and answers her questions.

"Yes, that is a good question." Horatio pulls out his phone and opens up the map and zooms in on the city.
    "See this freeway here, and the Eighty here, you can use those as a border and the Fifth street up to J street is another border, you follow the J street back to Elvas Freeway/ twenty-ninth street to complete the rack border." He runs his finger along the map making a box.

"Now the Seneschal has all the paperwork and maps with her or in her office, if you need any clarification on anything or to see the communal feeding ground borders and other borders. Now, do you Quinn Durant swear loyalty to Prince Alessandra Antinor, and to the the officers of her Court, and to abide by the Prince's laws as set forth by her hand?"

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn bows her head respectfully as the gentle Lady Hazelton takes her leave. "It was wonderful meeting you as well, Lady Notary Hazelton." She gave the gentle Lady Hazelton a warm smile that matched the sentiment, a smile that reached all the way to those hazel eyes of hers.

She turned back to Master Quilz and took a look at the information he pulled up on his phone, smiling a bit to herself, as she took note of the boundaries.
    "Well that is easy enough to follow, I thank you for showing me, even though documentation does exist in the Seneschal's office. I will make sure to familiarize myself with those documents."

She sobered as he changed the subject to the oath of fealty. "I swear loyalty to her Grace Alessandra Antinor, Prince of Sacramento and to the officers of her court, and I swear further to abide by the laws set forth by her hand." She gave her oath with the reverence it truly deserved.

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Having been directed to come here by Dirt Nap, Maeve makes her way over to her Priscus. She gave him a once over before speaking, Nope. Don't recognize him at all. "Hey. Sorry to barge in on your conversation..." she starts, making sure it is more than well a few beats after the pretty lady has sworn her oath.

Man, weird to have newcomers all at the same time. "I'm Maeve, also a newcomer to the domain. I believe... one of you is the Mehket Priscus, right? Dirt Nap pointed me over here." she kind of murmurs awkwardly. Aaaaand there goes the normal first impression. Well, maybe. Our clan is kind of chill with weirdos like me. Usually.
    | BP 2

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"How about ten PM this upcoming Tuesday?" She proposes to Mr. Quilz. "This Elysium will function well. We'll meet in one of the smaller conference rooms."
    Jennifer paused to hear the Oath given. The Nosferatu gave Maeve a close look, noting another newcomer. Mekhet was on this rise.

"Good evening, Maeve." The voice slithered out like a snake crawling over dead, decaying leaves in autumn. The Curse of a Nosferatu. "It was good to speak with you, Madame Durant. Priscus Quilz." A slight nod to the Priscus. Jennifer departed the group.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

0 Scenes

Quinn Durant can up her Domain Status to 1

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread