Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Waterfront Encounters

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing a bit.
    "Depends on the view, true a bit of luck is never wrong and practical to have." She cheated in that area herself at times so hard to deny it "Still over reliance on it or to get everything through it would be boring but we all can view things as we like that is what makes discussions possible." Nodding "Sadly you are right there, hard work can't get you everything and luck can be a real blessing at times, it's nice to earn at least the most important things in your life though and luckily enough so are friendships something that needs constant work to be at it's peak there you can never fully luck out." And friends were something to treasure above nearly anything else.

Shaking her head at Chase.
    "That just feels wrong to imagine now, in my eyes so are you the wise sober guy. You still need a white long beard before you become the wise elder though."

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and listens to the others, apparently just enjoying relaxing and the view. Then his phone starts making a melodic chiming sound and he looks at it. "Oh. Wow, I am so sorry guys. I...have to meet someone." He looks apologetically over at Puck. "Rain check? It was really great meeting you." He says.

Kaze laughs out loud, "Oh man, Skye! Next year for sure, that will so be my halloween costume, Wise Master with the long white beard and robes!" He says. "That's great! I mean, sure I guess that is a goal I am shooting for...in like a hundred years!"

Kaze texts quickly on his phone and then silences it and puts it away. "Yeah. Sorry, again. I really do have to jump."

Thanks so much for the interesting scene! We're out of days on the duration, so I am good to close!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Body is a temple? Okay, but no one said a temple to what or who. When did they hold bacchanalias again? Asking for a friend.

The Acanthus nods along as the others spoke. Kaze was cool. Skye seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. She definitely knew how to handle the Fate arcanum for the sounds of it.

"Yeah, I should probably get my food to go." Nice distraction was nice, but responsibilities call. "Nice seeing you both again!"

Smiles and waves as he turns around and heads into the restaurant.

Puck exits the scene. Giving LadySin a chance to post before officially closing.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I shall look forward to seeing that next year then or perhaps we can see if we can gather up some people for a more just friends masquerade event come spring or so? Might be fun to just do something for the fun of it and not cause a holiday has it for it's norm."

Waving a bit towards Chase.
    "No worries, take care and be safe." Looking around a bit "You still need to take me to a restaurant soon though." It would be fun to try something new.

Waves towards Puck.
    "Nice meeting you, hope you will enjoy the city and hey if you ever need something made from wood so am I quite skilled at making stuff or if you prefer refurbished things so do I know a girl." Always good to help others. "Cya around and hey if you're still around for Halloween so should you come to the party." Taking up a small piece of paper and scrambling down her digits and throwing it to him before he leaves.

Looks around a bit before taking up a leaf, straightening it a bit before spinning it around to see where it would land looking to see where the edge would point before heading in that direction with no real destination in mind she was still just trying to get used to the city.

Thanks for the scene.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

End scene! Thanks for the fun.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread