Watch

Meeting of the winds

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens as Skye opens up about how she sees herself and others and how she tries to interact with people, her goals.

He nods and makes listening noises to encourage her to talk more about herself and her feelings and her motives and goals in her relationships. It's interesting to hear what she thinks.

When she asks him about what all guys expect, he laughs a little. "Hey, I can't tell you what 'all guys' expect, Skye!" He protests!

"I can tell you that just because a guy is confident and goes for what he wants doesn't mean he really expects it, like that he's entitled or something." Kaze says thoughtfully. "It's kind of a negotiation thing sometimes. If you know what you want, and it isn't what a guy wants, and you say so, some guys will respect you more for it, even if it doesn't seem like they're listening."

He thinks about what he's said, fully realizing that he didn't say up front what he didn't want, when Phoenyx seemed to be the one expecting immediate sexual gratification, and how it got their relationship off on the wrong track from the beginning. He doesn't point out to Skye that in his experience, it's not always just the guys who seem to just want sex. Skye herself came across that way when he first met her, and he did better than with Phoenyx, explaining to Skye where he was coming from, and they seem to have a better friendship for it, at least in his opinion.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

His calmness and listening easing her mind a bit, it's been quite a while since she was last able to really share something of herself a treat that she's grown far to used to not be able to do these past few years.

Making a bit of a grimace as he replies.
    "Meanie, of course you can. Naturally not everyone will fall into it but you still know the general expectations of guys and todays modern standard for better than I do. My knowledge of what to be vary of and how to prepare for people is not the best especially when taking into account that it is not long until Halloween now and I need to know what to be vary of. True using various gifts I might be able to handle any human in any situation but I still wanna know how to not leading people on and how to get into the game and not make a fool of myself. Even if sex or even scoring a date is the goal so would it still be nice to just be able to try and get along with the normal humans of the city."

Looking around at her various sculptures in the room for a bit before looking back towards Kaze.
    "Hey two more questions, first of would you mind showing me yourself in bird form at some point just to see how you visualize yourself for it and second would you mind telling me about how you lost your virginity? I do not really wanna know the sexual details but age, when, where, the feelings before and after, the sensation of it and so forth would be nice to know about." Ever the blunt one.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze sighs. "Look, everyone gets hungry, right?" He asks in an apparent non-sequitar. "It's like that. Some people can't get enough, eat all the time, or just think about food and how to get it all the time."

"Other people don't think about it that much at all, it's just part of having a body, you know? It's like that with guys and sex. The appetite is there, but not the same level for every guy, and not the same attitude or expectations. I never got into a relationship just for sex, but I knew a lot of guys who did. Girls too, actually."

Kaze laughs out loud when Skye asks him about his first time and for all the blow by blow details.

"Yeah, so is that part of your armor talking, Skye? Because that's really personal." Kaze replies. "I don't think I'd really want to go into that kind of detail even if we were dating. It was in high school, with a really special girl. I liked her a lot. She ended up moving away, and we lost touch."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Listening to his explanation for a bit.
    "Well I grew up hearing be careful of guys they only want one thing and yeah well I guess you know the stories. However I didn't really hang out much with those outside of my little community, sure some festivals both before and some minor ones whilst passing through cities and there were all sorts of people there but even then I mostly hid away or stayed with my own friends." Thinking back for a second. "I do believe that I told you the story of how I frightened most guys in my community already and I do have a story but it was yeah well a funny failure." Smiling awkwardly for a second "Still the end of it is that I just don't know much of how big city people are and now I live in a big city so I wanna be prepared."

Shaking her head as she blushes a bit.
    "Actually so no, that was a question from opening it." Looking around for a couple of seconds "I am just a bit anxious about the Halloween party and what might happen there and I really don't know much in this field at all so I am just trying to learn but I fear far to many people would laugh at me if I asked them. The details of the sex itself is not what I am after but rather the feelings leading up to it, during sure not the act but the feelings swirling around and the feelings after." Taking a deep breath "I know it's personal things I just don't really have anyone else to ask and I do respect that you don't wanna talk about it so I will drop the subject here."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens as Skye describes her experiences with guys in a more rural setting. "Guys are guys, Skye. City guys will probably have more experience, more confidence maybe. Maybe not if they've been shot down enough times." He muses. "The thing you need to figure out is what you like in a guy, and look for that whether in the country or the city."

He nods when Skye explains that she's asking about emotions, not physical sensations. "Oh, okay." Kaze says, smiling. "That's different."

Kaze takes a moment to think. "So, first of all, don't drink. I mean, alchohol. It's pretty much always awful to do anything the first time when you're drunk." He laughs.

"I wasn't though. That's the thing. There is like a physical...appetite, I guess, or like scratching an itch, purely physical where you don't have to care about the girl at all. , which sucks." Kaze explains, "So you do have to be discerning, and not put up with any guy wanting to--pressuring you, I mean--to go faster than you want, no matter what excuse they have."

"But," He says, "there's this other, better thing where it feels like this amazing creature, like seeing a unicorn or something, something too fantastic, too incredible to exist in this world, and it--she--is into you, looking at you like you are just as incredible to her." Kaze shakes his head. "It's pure emotion, I mean, at that point neither of you really knows each other, but it's a total rush."

"That's the before." Kaze says. "After can run the whole scale, from the pits, like 'I don't even like this person I just had sex with, I got to get out of here, away from them and never see them again', to 'I have never felt so close and connected to another human being in my life; this is amazing and I want it to never ever stop.'"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A deep sigh exiting her.
    "I guess you're right, still it has always been a very hard field to navigate which is part of why it felt the best to ask a guy about it." Her eyes looking around a bit before shrugging her shoulders "Not really sure what I deeply truly like in a person, I don't care if its a guy or girl but other than that so can I just say the things that feels good on paper not in reality."

Chuckling a bit.
    "What did you think I meant details about the act itself? That I know enough about it's emotions that are harder to calculate for."

Nodding as he talks about alcohol that sounded right.
    "Well I do enhance my body to resist toxins at all times which should be able to suppress a couple of ciders if necessary otherwise so are there virgin drinks."

Her hands placed between her legs, leaning forward with big eyes as she listens with deep interest to his every word.
    "Wow that sounds like an amazing sensation, no wonder it's such a thing to write and tell stories over for untold centuries. Thank you for sharing that with me, really have no clue about such things at all."

Slowly regaining her composure a bit.
    "Hope it didn't sound to strange of me to be asking about such things, I really have very little experience in this field overall and books or movies tends to paint up a picture but never really get into details. If they do so do you never know if they are real or not." Smiling a bit "I guess you could say that the whole area is kind of my Achilles heel in a sense at least, the deeper you go the bigger the weakness the surface being easy."

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, "Yeah, that's the thing. You really aren't going to know what kind of guy is right for you until you start dating, like seriously. Or girl, I guess." He says. "Serious dating. Like, with some skin in the game, you know?"

He sighs. "Well, I mean, for what it's worth. I've thought about it a lot, and I have some experience, but it's not like I'm in some great relationship with the love of my life right now. I don't know if I'm the best one to be giving advice, Skye." Kaze says, "But I'm willing to give you my opinion on whatever you want."

Kaze grins, "Well, getting experience isn't really that hard." He says. "You just have to drop the idea of waiting until you know what to do to start just...doing stuff."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What's the old saying now again? Nothing ventured nothing gained? True you can never win more than you gamble so if you do not put your heart out there and risk being hurt so can you never get more of the good either. I do feel like I missed this whole thing when I was younger and is quite a bit behind." Years in near solitude didn't help either.

Offering him a kind smile.
    "What is an expert? Where do you learn the most in success or in failure? What is the best to have loved and lost or to never have loved and as such never lost but never won? You have more experience than me hence you know more than me no matter where in the process you are. For me it's just a lot of nervous feeling bubbling around that I am trying to calm down and for that you are a great aid at the moment for which I kindly thank you."

Raising her eyes a bit.
    "Well I kinda am, the hard part as I mentioned before is just that I am far to used to my direct approach which true it's an armor but it's also the one thing that I truly know for long term so even when I really try so is that my go to move." Sighing a bit "The downside of finding out that your original move can work in another fashion and starting to use it for that whilst also being someone that likes to get right down to things."

Rapidly perking up.
    "Anyways it's really time to start looking for a proper costume soon not much further until the party now."

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "Okay, so you like guys that are direct, and don't beat around the bush, right? And who isn't too sensitive to get bent out of shape when you're super direct too. That's what it sounds like to me, I mean 'like' as in 'are attracted to in a romantic way'." He offers. "That's a good place to start. If there's guys like that, and they are into you, you should try to get to know them better and see if you still like them after you know them a little better, like how they are with other people."

Kaze grins, "Thanks, Skye! I find it pretty chill to hang with you too." He says.

"Oh right, we have that Halloween party to go to!" Kaze says. "I got my costume already." He says looking smug and satisfied.

"How bout you, Skye? Got a costume yet?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thinking for a moment before shaking her head.
    "No I don't think so to be honest. I am direct really really direct that is true but there is no need for a partner to be that. To be honest so would I be quite happy with someone that just showed me that they liked me and that they want to be with me. Nothing special a hug amongst people, cuddle, watch some silly movies together and whom you can be away from for days missing and they miss you." Looking over him for a second "That's all but if the person gets bent out of shape by me being direct far to easily so will it probably never work but then again they do say opposites attract right?"

Smiling towards him.
    "So how will you dress? And don't just say Superman, that character have been around for decades and have plenty of slightly different outfits."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Nope still not sure what to go as, Nobin might still be fun and that way so could I even bring a toy bow but don't know." Looking over her skin a bit "Maybe I should use this complexion to my advantage a bit."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread