Watch

Meeting of the winds

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh. Okay. Well, if I can help out, let me know." Kaze offers when Skye talks about how she plans shapechanging into various animal forms.

"Huh." Kaze says. "It still sounds to me like if you tell Phoenyx that I'm onboard, she's not going to take it like I just want to help." He says. "So...how about if I am there when you explain it to her? And we ask her if she wants to before we get all prepared to do it?" He suggests.

"I feel like people like to be asked first, especially Phoenyx." Kaze explains. "Even if we ask her, and she says, 'yes', having everything ready to go already is going to send the message that asking here was just kind of a last minute thought, like we didn't seriously consider finding out what she wants first."

Kaze pauses. "I did enough of that already." He confesses.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes looking around a bit for a second.
    "Hmm well unless you have some index of natural wildlife so do I not really think you can do much else, I know you were aiming to the goal as well and as soon as that is close to you and you can do it without issue as well so can we always do it together to make sure we do not fall into the mind to much."

Pondering the idea for a second.
    "Sure I can agree to that, there was always a chance that she would take it well to begin with and I do worry that it might come of wrong and hurt her instead. But if you wanna be there naturally so will that not be hard to arrange at all."
    Listening to the rest of his words, looking a bit of.
    "Well you know her best and if such is the case so should we perhaps call her and ask her over right here and now? I do admit that I am not that great with dealing with others, I guess that it comes from partially my upbringing but also the little thing everyone tends to miss." Giggling a bit "I mainly dealt with kids and being a sitter for them as I have told you before and no one is more direct than kids and being direct with them is often the best so that's where my expertise is."

Giving him a kind look.
    "Sounds like you have learned from your mistakes then if that was a negative thing, no clue how dating really works nor how it is to have all those feelings involved. Kids are a lot easier, play and have fun if they say that they love you hug and tickle them." Worked every time.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Kaze says when Skye says they should wait until he can shapechange too. "I've been experimenting with it a little."

He smiles. "I went way out into the mountains and woods, and turned into an eagle a couple of times. I never stayed like that longer than an hour. Flying is awesome." Kaze says with a grin. "I'm planning to drive to a little beach where no one's around and try out being a dolphin."

When Skye suggests talking to Phoenyx right now, he nods. "Yeah. Okay, that sounds like the right thing to do. It doesn't mean it will go well; but I think it's right."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smling a bit and seeming a bit surprised before bursting out into a laughter, falling back and placing her hands over her tummy as she laughs.
    "So you mean that here I pressed myself to get there and roughly the same time you reach it as well." Her words coming slowly as she laughs, holding her breath for a couple of seconds to stop herself still lying down as she speaks. "That's hilarious, we have far to strong a similarity in some aspects." Fate rushing through her mind as she sits back up, shaking her head trying to shake those thoughts of "no stars be gone."

"I remember you telling me that was part of your desire, it's good that you thoroughly enjoyed it. Still need to try it for myself the sky is my domain after all" winking towards him still with a giggle in her throat hoping he would get the joke "For me it would either be the black marlin or maybe an orca. Dolphins have their charm as well but I would love the speed of a black marlin and just sail through the sea in a unrivaled speed. Still if you want company so do you have my number."

Calming down completely, drinking some water and smiling slightly towards him.
    "You know her best so if you think that will be for the best so lets do it." Bending forward in a position that would most certainly be not only uncomfortable but also impossible for most people to achieve but then again she did continuously say that she were on par with olympic gymnasts, pulling out a drawer of the workbench and grabbing her phone. "So should I ask her or do you want to call her? Thanks for the tip I would really hate to make her mad at me and as said I really am not that great with social cues." Looking a bit sad for a moment "Can you keep a secret?"

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh?" Kaze smiles. "No, I'm sure you got there faster than me. I've been working towards it for a long time, before I met you. I don't think it comes as natural for me." He confesses.

Then he grins, "Totally worth it though."

He listens with interest as Skye describes the kind of animals that she could see herself as.

Kaze sighs, "Yeah, honestly...the reason that I didn't mention it right away is...I did feel strong animal instincts I had to resist. So, I don't think it'd be a good idea, or safe to shapechange into an animal around another person who's shapechanged. Depending on the animal, I guess, but I don't want to take any chances on the animal instincts getting control and complicating things." He explains.

Kaze grimaces at Skye's suggestion that they call--that he calls--Phoenyx right away. "Huh. Wow. I really don't want to do that." He says thoughtfully. "I guess because the ceremony...isn't my idea. I really don't know if I believe it would a helpful thing for her."

Kaze looks thoughtful. "Maybe I'm just being a coward, but I think it would be better if you asked her, in person, just the two of you. Tell her what you have in mind, and how it would help, and ask her if she wants to do it. Pleased tell her ahead of time the stuff you need to know from me. If she wants to do it, I'll tell you whatever you need to know."

When Skye asks if Kaze can keep a secret he smiles. "Yeah. I can do that." He says.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging her shoulders a bit.
    "Doesn't matter we both seem to have achieved it relatively close in time to one another despite any amount of effort or training time so did we reach the goal around the same time that's what I counted." Naturally she might have had it easier it was a potent arcana of her tower after all but that only made his efforts all the more incredible. "That's good, then soar through the skies and enjoy your freedom, do be careful to keep relatively within the type of animals one might find around though or bird watchers and others might become a hassle."

Nodding a bit as he explains his thoughts on animal transformation.
    "You have a point but I doubt most will be that dangerous as long as you keep to animals that do not harm or react in odd manners towards one another but it's true that it can be good to experiment oneself and get used to it as well. I can see an error in overuse though to start to forget yourself especially if you reach mastery of the arcana itself and learns how to extend the time and slowly start to spend less and less time in human form."

Sighing a bit.
    "If you think that's for the best then I shall do that but misunderstand me right here now, I needed your help mainly since it was meant to be a surprise for her if she is involved so does she already have the memories and can find the items herself as such there will be no need for assistance anymore. Still I appreciate you telling me to not jump the gun and I will go talk to her in private about it as soon as I get the chance." Smiling a kind smile towards him "Thanks for your assistance on the matter and help to steer me right where I was wrong."

Looking around a bit, biting her lower lip and looking a bit nervous before slowly speaking.
    "Much of the persona I show out is an armor, that is what I think I dare to say for now." True she needed to open up but it had been so long since she even admitted to having her armor that it would need time to slowly be fully told about.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles as Skye explains her perspective and talks of his becoming a Master as a matter of course. He suspects it will be quite a while and that he will learn a lot about little "l" life before he is a Master of Life with the big "L"!

He nods when she talks about not really needing him to participate in her ceremony at all if it isn't to be a surprise.

"Yeah. I could be wrong, but I think one of the things I learned from our relationship is that Phoenyx responds better if you don't surprise her." Kaze says seriously.

Kaze listens quietly and respectfully when Skye reveals to him that her personality, what she shows of it, is intended to conceal and protect not to reveal who she really is.

"If you want to show more of who you are...it's probably a good idea to pick just a couple people you feel like you can trust, and take it one step at a time with just them." He suggests, mindful that that might be exactly what she's doing with him now.

He doesn't mention that that is kind of what he thought he was doing with Phoenyx, and probably what she thought she was doing with him, before it fell apart.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leaning her head a bit towards the left as she looks upon him.
    "Hmm good to know, I am a big fan of surprises myself and love to see what fun things might transpire that I had no clue about beforehand. If someone plans a none lethal surprise so will it just be a nice way to make the day even more memorable and special. Then again that is just me and we are all different so I shall keep this advice in mind." Puhh given her own accord so would she probably plan various surprises for each and everyone that got close to her whenever she could find a good reason for it.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I slowly am, it's not like it's a complete lie much of it is still me but I do wear an external armor and many a things I do have a protective effort. Then again when does an armor or mask become you?" Sighing a bit and looking a bit worried "For example it is true that my forwardness and openness partially stems from dealing with children whom responds better to it but it's become an armor as well." Feeling a bit vulnerable as she goes on "Do you know what the grandest chance of not getting someone to close or to see you as someone they can date is? Throw it out there, make them lose power and a bit of confidence and it will be hard for them to regain it meaning they rather avoid than take the chance. Sadly that also means that is the only way I know how to be when I actually try as well so it's hard to tell the difference." It was a quick summary and a simple concept but it did work more often than not.

Drinking her water as she feels a bit afraid to look at him for the time being, even if she rarely used it as an excuse so were she both still quite young and she had spent roughly three years relatively alone without really revealing anything to anyone except her master whom showed no real signs of caring about such things then again he had never seemed to care about much else than what the stars seemed to have planned for him.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and nods encouragingly as Skye says that she loves suprises, and thanks him for the advice about Phoenyx.

"You're welcome, Skye." He says.

He listens some more when she talks about the parts of her personality that she uses as a defense.

Kaze sighs. "That makes sense, Skye." He says. "Just because something is a defense mechanism we use to feel safe...doesn't mean it isn't a good part of us, if we are just being ourselves and not actually trying to 'manage' people." He suggests with finger quotes.

He thinks about how his own tendency to want to help people and get along without conflict is part of who he is, but also a way to interact with people without really letting them get to know him too well, not the way it would be if he actually made something of it when he didn't like something. That line of thought starts to take him back to his relationship with Phoenyx and where it went wrong, or maybe how it even happened at all, so he shakes his head slightly and banishes that track.

"It can be hard to figure out what's an act and what's real, from the heart. The only thing that helps for me is just..trying it out and seeing what happens and how it feels." He grins.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well not all would be honest, quite a few would use lies and deceits as their weapons or just silence to ensure their own potential gains." The world was really far to ugly.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I think that came out wrong, it's not fully just to manage people. It's a double edged sword so to speak, I know how to deal with people by being direct if I like something so do I say it, if I want someone so do I say it, whatever the topic is I am blunt. However I discovered that doing things like that could also put people of, make me see a bit who they were and by time it grew into being both my personality and my defense, my way of reading people and so forth. It became a lot of things far to easily, meanwhile it also hinders me from reaching what I really desire far to often."

Watching him a bit as he seems to be lost in how own thoughts, not that it was something new she was quite used to him taking his time to ponder things over a bit.

"We are all different, for me I don't fully know. I do have varying degrees and some control, for example when I go to the sexual aspects so do I rarely mean it call me a bit boring for the modern era but I would prefer a date before sex but that is the one aspect I know to read people clearly or to take a controlling position." Looking at him a bit curious for a second before blurting out her next question. "Say do all guys expect immediate sexual relations today and on their terms or is that just a stereotype?" She really didn't know much on the topic at all.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread