(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

The Ogre took another mouthful of crickets. The cup was already half empty and the movie hadn’t even gotten started. He had a feeling he’d be getting up a lot during the film for refills. Deciding to preempt this, at least a little, Ram took two more cups while the introductions were being made.

“Finger exercises?” he asked Yamiyo as he considered the spread. Popcorn was certainly more traditional but it was hardly filling. “Could give it a shot,” he said as he decided to stuff a chocolates into the receptacle. His hands were about as non-dextrous as a block of stone but he supposed that’s what the practice was for.

“Titania here’s the creative director and resident doctor,” he said to Cassandra as he decided nuts should be in the second cup.

“I got beer, so no tea for me,” he said as he began to ferry his various cups over to a spot on the floor, off to the side of the seats. “And I’m good without pizza till we start to run low on snacks.” Though he suspected he even he would have to fall back on his contract with Stone to make that happen. It was almost a shame he wasn't hurt. The Succubus had more than met the catch.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles, running her fingers through her hair, "The Freehold here is an interesting place. Much different than my last one, for sure. I'm looking forward to finally meeting everyone for the Equinox. I'm planning on playing a piece for Rhoads. An exciting thing, first coronation and all for him. Uh, I'm a Cellist."

"Oh, very nice. Every Spring Court needs a good healer. I know there's some weird stuff going on about here, so I'm sure you're abilities have come in quite handy," she says to Titania.

The Polychromatic then turns back over to Yamiyo, "Actually... if you have some chamomile, that would be nice. But besides that, I'm fine with the snacks as they are. Thank you"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking over the delicatessen Titania had brought and smiling a bit.
    "Thank you kindly dear, that was nice very of you." Putting it on the table as she takes out a piece for herself, it was rude not to share with everyone gathered here when given a food based.

Being quick to pick out some crickets for herself as well, taking the large tin can of popcorn and pouring various ones up in small bowls to carry to the table so that it would be easy to get some if anyone wanted, wondering a bit why no one seemed to use the bowls she had placed out to fill with treats.
    Ending it up with placing the large tin can close to the table to make it easy to refill either the bowls or make a private bowl with popcorn.

Nodding towards Ram.
    "Yes finger practices" quickly starting to flutter her fingers around in a swift unruly mess or well what for anyone who didn't get ASL would call a mess at least "There is a lot of finger movements in ASL so to have warmed up and prepared fingers not to mention control over your hands is quite a boon."

A small chuckle escaping her.
    "There are frozen treats in the freezer as well, I did prepare for Sonnie to be here so didn't want there to be any chance of the treats running out."

Pouring up a cup of chamomile tea and carrying it over to Cassandra, making a second tour to get her a glass of whiskey, some milk and honey in case she wanted to add that to the tea. Leaving the whiskey bottle on the table.
    "There you go, just drink the milk if you do not want it in the tea or give it to me so will I drink it. Also do not be afraid to take out the pitchers in the fridge if you like."

"Titania dear as I do not know which of the black teas you prefer so do I need to ask you to pour and serve yourself I am afraid." Neither knowing which one nor in what order or how peculiar she was about tea so was it best to not try to make it herself.

Finally walking over to try and pour some alcohol for herself, grabbing a bottle of wine as she freezes, memories of not the best well made pasta flashing her mind for a couple of seconds no that would not work. Slowly letting her hand go as she instead tries to take some vodka only to feel warmth on her lips, shaking her head and grabbing the tequila but again a memory flashing through her mind as a tear falls down her cheek. Sighing a bit as she bends down to retrieve a cider for herself and another beer for Ram.

Walking over to her seat, placing down the beer next to where he had chosen to sit as she slinks down into her recliner and starts the movie, silently eating some of her cucumber treats and sipping her cider, trying to keep her tear glistening eyes hidden.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She thanks the Succubus for her hospitality, serving the other guests before herself before she slides in her seat.
    "Well", she says between sips, "Nobody ever said I was a good healer. But I appreciate the compliment", she smiles. "Oh, I can hold my own on the stage as well. Perhaps you might want to join the upcoming talent show? Mr. Rhodes I'm afraid is not the most aristical minded citizen of the Freehold. But we of the Spring Court are always looking for more performers"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram listened idly to the conversation of music and tea. Cassandra certainly seemed to be fitting in. At least better than he did. Maybe because she was Fairest and so didn’t seem as much as a threat as a large boulder like him. That and the Freehold was full of Fairest. And Springs. And Spring Fairests.

“When’s that suppose to be?” he asked Titania when she mentioned the talent show. “And am I still on the hook for breaking things and or singing when it happens?” He smiled a bit at the thought.

He thanked Yamiyo for the additional beer but didn’t open it for now for risk of spilling

The movie started with coughing and video games. Not exactly very in keeping with title but then that didn’t always mean anything “So is this like that one movie? Princess Diaries?” he asked as he started popping chocolates like they were sugar pills. For all he knew, maybe Princess Diaries was a remake of this film. Remakes seemed pretty popular nowadays.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra thanks Yamiyo for the tea and the whiskey. Now, which order is she going to drink them in? It's odd, she used to be such an alcoholic, and now? Now, not so much. She starts with her tea first, taking a good sip of it before continuing with her mochi.

"Oh! A talent show sounds fun! I haven't gotten to do one of those in a while. I'd love to," she smiles brightly at that. Nice people are good. That's refreshing. And no weird comments about my court? Lovely. Then again, you aren't immediately associated with your ex, so that probably helps. "Do we have a lot of performers in the Freehold?"

She turns her gaze over to Ram for a moment, "Oh, fancy destruction art sounds cool. Sounds like an interesting story. Did you do something that caused this to become your 'thing'?"

"Oh, goodness no. The Princess Bride is about the ultimate love story! A farm boy named Westley falls for a beautiful girl named Buttercup, but he goes off to sea to help earn a living for them when he is captured by pirates. She is then being forced to marry the Prince of the country and... It's a lot of shenanigans. Beautiful shenanigans. Probably one of my favorite movies, honestly. Incredibly quotable. You'll see."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Nodding with a bit of a forced smile towards Titania, to many thoughts circling in her mind.
    "Is the date for the next one set already? I cannot imagine it being a good idea to have them in to quick succession of one another or they might lose the pull." Once in a while was good but if it became to common so would it not really be a crowd puller.

Looking at Ram with a bit of glistening eyes.
    "I don't know if I said it before but if there are any beers left at the end of the night please do take them with you, the scent of them is not one that is to my liking at all." Nor was it good for her form but that was another story.

Shaking her head ever so slightly towards Cassandra.
    "To the best of my knowledge so are none of us really performers or at least ones that want's to be performers but I do suspect that we all have talents that could be used to perform in one way or another. I have an act myself I could do but it was not one I learned for the sake of performing but it's something that I think at least some people would find a bit amusing, I do believe you are the only true performer though at least as far as I know." Then again she had only been here for close to six months and didn't really knew all to well nor had she been at the last talent show.

The cider going rapidly as the movie plays, missing the words of what it was all about, trying to just sink into the movie and calm her mind. Waiting a bit before getting up and going into the kitchen to get the strawberry daiquiri pitcher and a new cider for herself. Placing down the pitcher at the table along with a small stack of six cups whilst smiling happily, filling one for herself and sitting back down.
    "There is a margarita one as well if you all prefer that." Sinking back into the movie, trying to just enjoy the night it was the first time she had thrown anything for people and wasn't just a part of an event.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The door bursts open!

With a dramatic crack of thunder, a figure is backlit by lightning... wait, there's no storm? Damn. Okay....

The figure stood dramatically in the AirBnB's standard lights! The hair, the style, the posture, the tail! It was none other than the irrepressable Monkey of the Spring Court!

Sonnie Wu was here!

"I was informed," she stated with deep purpose, "that there is an ice cream cake with my name upon it! In sprinkles, no less!" She shook a fist over her head. "I demand to be taken to said cake, at once!"

"Or, you know," the Beast's tone reverted to her usual laid back yet upbeat nature, "whenever it's convenient. Actually, I can probably find it myself. No need to trouble yourselves! In the freezer, yes?" Bright eyes scanned around the place as she walked inside. She was dressed in jeans and a black Avengers tee shirt, her messenger bag slung across her back. No PJs were in sight.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Next month. Though the schedule may vary".
    The members of the spring Court are all performers in one way or another. However, Sonnie's abrupt arrival - how did she even get here - interrupts that train of thoughts.
    "Stop right there", she says between sips, "Aren't you forgetting something?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram wasn’t entirely sure if Cassandra was serious. “I mean, I picked it up when I was fighting for… Them,” he said hoping she really had missed the obvious, to him at least “You know…,” he punched hand into the other “Battering Ram,” he said like it made sense. He didn’t go into more detail since it would probably make people uncomfortable.

He continued to watch the movie as the framing device was set up. He chuckled at the comment about it being a ‘kissing book’

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you don’t have any beers by the end of the night,” he smiled at the Romancer as he used his fingernail to open the bottle she’d brought him. “One way or another,” he laughed, giving it a big swig.

Given her summary of the movie it was obvious Wesley’s death wouldn’t stick but then he supposed even without spoilers that seemed a bit obvious.

Then the door burst open!

Ram was on his feet in a moment, managing to topple all his cups, his beer. His shoulder even hooked under a couch arm for a moment, tilting it (and any occupants) about half a foot before it crashed back to the floor. The Summer was ready to pummel the intruder, when he saw it was the monkey girl.

“Shit!” he said breathlessly, forgetting his promise to Titania “You nearly gave me a heart attack.” He laughed, more out of nerves and relief than anything. Then, he noticed the beer absorbing into the carpet. “Oh man!” He picked it up as quick as he could and then headed into the kitchen for napkins. Again.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread