(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Having gotten tired of waiting for a movie night to happen so was it time to throw one herself open for the entire freehold to attend of course, she had told most about it and the rest would hopefully hear from the others, the theme being that they would all wear sleepwear rather than their normal clothes and hopefully stay long into or all night. Naturally so would some prefer to change after arriving but that was of little issue and she had one spare lending pajamas along with her, the she never got a chance to see if it was good before it was just bought as a spare in case Coco wouldn't like the primary one she had gotten for her anyway, still a tear dripping down her eye as those memories flashed through her mind, gently wiping it of as she breathes out to calm herself a bit.

So the airBnB rented and preparations done which had taken most of the day to get all done puhh there really was a lot of work to set things up when you had to get it all to a different place than your own home but still this would be far safer in the end, her chrome cast hooked up to the large TV, the laptop plugged in and ready to stream from various streaming services, audio and sound check done and sorted through.

The of the kitchen filled with an assortment of snacks all from the classical ones like chips, pringles, popcorn both the salt and butter kind along with a large container with various flavored popcorn. Chocolate of various kinds, a large bowl of smarties, roasted crickets, honey crisp, seaweed tong tong, an assortment of cookies, full size candy bars, Yan Yan, Mandarin peel plum, French biscuits, various nuts and nature candy and last but not least a couple of packs of mochi as the newcomer had requested both the standard white ones and some of different colors. An ice cream cake in the freezer ready and set in addition to sprinkles, caramel and chocolate topping sauces to add if needed, small bowls prepared for each and everyone to pick what they wanted as it would be to hard to take it all to the living room table.
    The fridge prepared with mojitos and daiquiri pitchers along with various fruits, vegetables and dip both for the vegetables and the chips alike.

Next to the edible treats alcohol and lined up with bottles of red, white and rose wine along with none alcoholic sparkling wine, tequila, vodka, whiskey and rum, ciders in a cooler standing on plastic to avoid any chance of condense damage right next to the table both alcoholic and alcohol free ones alike, a couple of beers hidden amongst them as well in hope that people would forget about them and not take them that was one scent she just did not enjoy.
    A big plastic bag placed hanging on a chair to throw all the emptied bottles inside to make cleanup easier for later on.

Glasses and cups stacked up at to the side of the sink along with a water heater and a selection of various kinds of teas both the bagged kind and the kind where you mix in the herbs yourself with a main focus on black tea but also adding some herbal, red and green tea along as well no one would be left out, a bottle of honey standing next to all the tea. Naturally there were some coffee as well but this was an area she was not as good with meaning that she had just brought a couple of different kinds and there was already a brewer present which would hopefully be enough, true there was some milk and sugar if needed as well but that was kind of the extent of it.

Lastly some coca cola, fanta, sprite both the normal and diet kind all to have something for each and everyone and an assortment of energy drinks. Naturally a couple of bottles of her favored aloe water as well couldn't go without that of course.

The living room having a two seat and a three seat couch along with two leather arm chairs and a couple of beanie bags which she had brought along herself not knowing how many people would show up so was it best to be prepared in any way that she could, everything aimed at the TV to make it easy to watch whatever movies they now wanted even if it would probably get into a lot of talk as well.

The kitchen and living room having a clear view of each other which would hopefully make it easy to communicate.

Watching over the setup hoping that she hadn’t forgotten anything as she runs off to the bedroom to change into her sleepwear it was meant to be an event in sleepwear after all which was more fun than not and hopefully so would it be an all nighter as well. Changing back and forth between her three different choices for the evening having a hard time choosing which one to go with before finally settling on the more modest one, looking a bit longingly at the less modest ones but that was not the right ones for now and she could always change to the middle one should she need it.

Sitting down on the couch in the living room for a moment, just catching her breath as she waits for the first person to arrive hoping that someone actually will arrive and hopefully soon. Pretty reckless playing in the background as she rests her eyes a bit trying to calm down after all the work to get it all set up.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Origins liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram approached the location with some trepidation. He'd heard about a movie night going on but it had been vague and he wasn't sure if this was the right place. Or if his source was the most trustworthy. Moreover, he was coming in the clothes he normally wore. Pajamas weren't exactly in his limited wardrobe which mostly consisted of what he had in his backpack. He normally slept in what he had on during the day. He wasn't sure if that was 'acceptable' but at the same time... a movie night meant he would have a roof over his head tonight.

A giant finger pressed the doorbell and he winced a bit as the plastic cracked under his touch. "Shit," he whispered but the bell did sound, so he hadn't broken it. Yet.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes flashing open as it seemed like the first guest had finally arrived, skipping over to the door to open it. Wondering a bit at whom might be the first to arrive, expecting someone just slightly taller than her as she opens the door and looks right into the tall mans stomach.
    Slowly letting her eyes walk up to greet him with a smile.
    "Welcome, you're the first to arrive come in come in."

Stepping away a bit and showing him inside.
    "Would you like something? I have various snacks and drinks prepared, no food though as it's movie night themed."
    Looking at him a bit concerned.
    "Also I hope this comes of right but I have only rented this place for a brief time so please try to be careful. I saw your flier about having a tendency to break stuff so please try to avoid that, just ask for help if that will make things easier. I am terribly sorry if that comes of as rude." Her hands signing along as always whilst she speaks.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra shows up to the address that Yamiyo had given to her. A movie night. She hadn't had one of those in a hot minute. Aside from her little motley parties and court socials, she never really did that whole 'hang out with people' thing. Though, given some of the characters back in Baltimore, you almost can't blame her.

She walks up to the door, her multicolored satchel hanging over her shoulder. Her outfit is a simple black shirt and a pair of music pajama bottoms with a set of flats. It is a distinctly weird feeling to be wearing an outfit out that is anything other than a dress, but that's life for you. Her long, scarlet hair is done in a long loose braid laying gracefully over her shoulder and her makeup is done in a simple manner with just some winged eye-liner and tinted mauve lips.

She approaches the door and seeing that the door bell had a look of being broken, gently knocks.

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

The door was open by the tiny Succubus. What was her name? He blanked but he smiled to try to cover up his mental fart.

“Thanks…,” what was her name?!. Awkwardly leaving the greeting hanging he edged past as she made way. Into a veritable land of milk and honey! “No food?” he chuckled when seeing the spread. “You must be loaded to afford all these snacks and drinks,” he said slightly wide eyed. Despite her reservations this more than constituted a meal to him.

He noticed a hint of reservation (and her statement to the same of course) when she mentioned his flier. And his own admittance to clumsiness. It did hurt a bit, even if it was from his own words that she knew the information. Especially since he’d already cracked the doorbell.

“I’ll, umm, try to avoid it,” he assured her. Though accidents tended to happen. No matter what he tried.

His eyes furrowed at her signing. “Deaf?” he asked with a bit of concern. She didn’t have the accent but bilingualism seemed to be a Freehold staple so he couldn’t be sure. He really needed to learn some phrases from at least three language he thought.

He jumped at the percussive sound coming from the door. Instinctively he took a fighting stance, ready to lay siege to the door and any threat behind it.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Sorry no food, I mean if people want so can we always order pizza but that seemed better to do once everyone was here and if people wanted it. I myself am not really much for it and have my healthy snacks ready and sorted up."
    Chuckling a bit.
    "No not really, still working on that part but school comes in the way of it at the moment."

Smiling warmly at him.
    "Thank you, I appreciate it. As said the place is rented so I really don't wanna cause any issues for the ones living here and you never know how much sentimental value they have on various things or even if there is any for all I know this might just be a permanent airbnb I do have heard that some people use that as a way to gain more money than rent would give." Taking a calming breath "As said if I can help just ask and I am sure we can have a pleasant evening."

Her smile becoming coy for a second.
    "I did lose my hearing as a child and grew up deaf as such I learned how to sign, I am still open to help you learn Spanish though if you still wanna learn it?"

Placing a hand in front of his chest to try and make him calm.
    "No need for alarm it's probably just another guest."
    Looking through the peephole, missing her own camera a bit as she needs to stand on her toes to reach it, a smile coming of her lips as she quickly opens the door.

Her arms reaching up for a hug but quickly stops as she remembers her promise.
    "Welcome coffee buddy, I hope there wasn't any issues finding the place?" Her eyes walking over her for a second "And already dressed I see bonus points for that, I did expect most people would prefer to change after arrival."
    Showing her in and closing the door.

Pointing towards Ram.
    "He here is the only other guest to have arrived to far and like you he is one of the newer arrivals, I leave introductions to you both as I do not know if you have any preferred names to use."

Trying to guide them both into the living room.
    "I didn't know which kind of whiskey you prefer so I did get a couple of different ones and both white and colored mochi."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra gives a polite wave, a small, perhaps a tiny bit awkward, smile upon her face. She looks down at her pajama bottoms and then shrugs a little, "Eh, it's just PJs. Not like I was going to wear something meant for only a partner's eyes," she says with a bit of a laugh and then walks inside.

The Polychromatic gazes about the apartment and then turns her attention to the other Lost in the room. After Yamiyo shuffles them into the living room, she gives a pleasant smile, waving at him, trying not to be too awkward. Introductions when you are new and unknown are almost always awkward. Her opalescent skin seems to shimmer, reflecting constantly changing colors and her chilly mantle lightly swirls about her. The chill is an odd one, somehow both warm and cold, as if you were standing in a freezing breeze under the Winter sun.

"Hi, my name is Cassandra," She kind of looks to Yamiyo a little confused as to preferred names. Wait, do people use weird names here too? In Baltimore, everyone seemed to have some kind of weird nickname. She turns back to Ram, not giving way to her confusion. Her emerald eyes are expectant as she waits for him to introduce himself.

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram cocked his head when she repeated that there was no food when there clearly was. “Okay,” he conceded even as he grabbed the bowl of crickets and started munching.

“And… you can hear now?” he asked not sure if that was rude. He knew the Fey could do a lot of things, though he rarely considered them doing so for good. “I mean, Spanish, ALS, Italian. A lot of languages I should probably learn.”

The feel of her hand on his chest didn’t really calm him. It felt uncomfortable more than anything. “It’s okay,” he assured her as he tried to take her hand off him as gently as possible “I can just be jumpy sometimes.”

He didn’t recognize didn’t recognize the newcomer with skin like opals but their host seemed to. He gave a small wave, still holding the bowl of roasted bugs, as he moved towards living room e was being directed towards.

“I’m Ram,” he introduced himself before turning back to Yamiyo “And any drink is better than none,” he said in response to her question. Didn’t know what mochi was but he wasn’t picky when it came to food or drink.

“So what are we watching?” he asked as he looked around for a good place to sit. He wanted to avoid furniture, which basically just left seeking out a large enough patch of floor.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Still not everyone want's to go outside in them, I changed after getting here then again I also had a full day of setting everything up." And a hard time deciding which one of the outfits to wear but that was a different story.

Meeting Cassandras look and just smiling in return.
    "Would you like me to make you a plate or do you wanna fill the bowls yourself?"

Reacting to Ram's take on the food.
    "Kindly use the smaller bowls to fill up what you wan't please so that it will be easy for everyone to get what they want, once everyone gets here so can we see how much place there will be on the table for the favorites as there are still some treats in the fridge I am waiting to pick out, like the cucumbers and dip."

Rolling her eyes a bit.
    "Well I did know that someone rang the doorbell even without blinking lights did I not?" Looking at him a bit puzzled. "Why do you wanna learn ASL? I am the only one around here that's fully fluent in it as far as I know as for the other languages so have I not heard anyone speak Spanish and Italian is not that common except Circe whom speaks it so is there me and one other whom knows it." At least that's what she thought not knowing that it was a temporary skill for the Dread Lord.

"That's understandable, if you wan't so can we order some pizza for a proper meal if this doesn't sit right with you to just eat snacks, I was gonna wait for everyone to arrive but I do not know if anyone else will arrive."

"Ohh sorry the whiskey comment was for Cassandra here but if you want whiskey so go ahead, of course there is a plethora of other drinks to choose from as well and plenty of cups stacked as well. There is no ice machine but there most likely is some in the freezer if you want that as well."

Shrugging her shoulders a bit.
    "Honestly I have no idea, people kept telling me that I should see this movie, how I could have missed that one and so forth so I just threw a movie night together in hopes of being shown one to watch I have no clue in this area at all. I didn't watch much growing up and my past few years have been rather hectic so haven't really been all that up to date with movies. So if either of you have any suggestions go right ahead and name them."

Turning her gaze towards Cassandra.
    "What kind of movies do you like?"

A quick note she placed her hand in front of his chest but never actually touched his chest.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Nice to meet you, Ram." She says with a cheerful smile, though she does still feel a little out of place. She looks at the various snacks with a nod, "Oh, don't worry about me, I can manage getting a wee plate." The Polychromatic walks ahead toward the little snack area and grabs herself a little plate and one of each of the kinds of mochi.

"Movies?" She pauses, thinking to herself Am I going to go ahead and expose myself as the nerd I am already? "Well, I like the usual action or romantic comedy like most people. I do enjoy a good suspense or horror... sci-fi as well. We could see what is on Netflix." she says with a chipper voice, "Maybe something classic?"

She looks over to Ram, "What do you think?" She kind of gives him a look over as she asks, Definitely Summer. He's almost as big as Cole, if not bigger.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread