Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, hey," Emily holds her hands up. "I care about tomorrow! It's not like I'm trying to throw my life away!"

Any more.
    One crisis at a time, fuck!

"Look. Um. Mable. I get that. Kinda. It's not like I'm trying to say I don;t think about it because I expect to die... mostly. I just think it's better to be happy in the present. What's so wrong with that? " She asks softly. "I'm not trying to get out of answering things, unlike some sexy octoginarians we could mention. So I haven't made a plan for five year's time. Doesn't make me a bad person."

She slips her hands into Mables, and nods. "Yeah. Yeah I do." She looks at the box. "Princess of Darkness huh? I could get used to that..." She opens the box. "Oh, sweet! Thanks baby...." she leans over and kisses the vampire softly.

"Come on. I answered your question."
    Emily pokes the Gangrel in the ribs. "'fess up. Come on."

Poke. pokepokepoke.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks at Emily. "I'm only fucking 50." She growls. "Happy? I answered your question." Her tongue darts across her fangs as she decides how best to handle the situation.

Mable moved a little further away from emily. "Are you saying..."she begins carefully, "that I don't live in the moment because I try to have goals? or that you can't have goals and live in the moment?" Either way Emily was telling her she was doing it wrong. People were always telling Mable she was doing it wrong.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes!" Emily says cheerily. "Hello, mummy...."

Eyes widen in panic. "What? No! Why would you thing that? Baby... It's not.... like, one or the other!" She tries to take Mable's hand. "Look... I don't plan long term. Ever since dad... well... yeah. Since then, long term has always been, ummm...." She falters out.

Uncertain.

"It's... like.... okay. You plan for the long term. But, like I bet you never planned for our first night together, right? And look what happened! And you still must have long term plans, right? Of course you can do both! There's nothing wrong with having goals. It's just not what I've done..." She squirms a little. "Like.... everyone does things in their own way." I might not know a lot about planning for the future, or making big, fancy plans... but I really, really hope you're in it with me... she goes very quiet.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable pulled her hand away when Em tried to take it. "I'm not too old am I?"

Mable burst into an emotional tyraid, "I don't expect everything planned out. But You made me feel like I was doing it wrong. I get told I'm doing shit wrong all the time. I get pushed aside. Others go out of their way to make me feel like I'm stupid and not special."

Mable began to rock back n forth, "I don't want you to think of me that way. I know I'm not smart. But I work hard and I'm loyal... OMG I sound like a dog."

Mable stood up and paced. Then she stopped..." You really want to be with me? in the future? Really?"

"Tell me about your dad." She sat down next to Emily. "I really want to know..it all. I'm in this with you." She said quietly, suddenly feeling calmer, more focused.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes her head, smiling. "Baby... of course not. It was never about how old you are. I just wanted to make a cake."

"What? How? Why? I... no!" The werewolf looks panicy. "I don't think you were doing anything wrong! It's not what I do because I have fucking deep-rooted trauma from surviving a supernaural apocalyse! How can you think you're not special? You're the most special to me! I don't think you're stupid at all because you know all the cool things about nature and paganism and look amazing and are wonderful and sweet and amazing and sexy loyal and sweet and you care about me despite me being an emotional wreck burying my trauma and... and...." the Ithauer blurts out all the words and begins to curl into a ball.

"Of course I do!" Emily pleads, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. She stands and follows Mable around thre room. "Just because I don't plan it doesn't mean I don't want it! Every partner I've ever had would have left me after this long! You keep coming back and it makes me so happy but I have no idea why you keep doing it? Don't you think I care? You're the best thing in my life!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sorry. So sorry, I keep freaking out. I have some pretty deep seated issues also. Abandonment etc. The last partner I had left me for dead. I keep fucking up... people who get close to me disappear or are murdered. I am just so I don't know. The only things I am good at are trees and sex. Seriously."

Mable puts her head in her hands. "I want to cling to you like a life raft some days. But know we both have shit to do. Maybe a vacation? Maybe we can take a vacation together. Just get away? I have vacation time racked up at work. Or even a stay cation?" Mable remembers the last vacation she took was because she was going to murder someone who was becoming dangerous to the domain and decided not to. Damn she really should have followed through but figured he wasn't worth the risk.

She peeks at Em. "And don't think I will forget that I want to know everything about your dad. But it can wait until tomorrow if you want."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly, Emily reaches out and takes Mable's hand in hers. "You haven't fucked this up. Not even close. You're just scaring me. I need to be able to be honest with you without you reacting like I'm accusing you, okay? I'm... just me."

"Welllllll, nothing that's tried to murder me has managed yet. I'm a tough cookie to bump off." She tries for a nervous smile and tries pulling the vampire into a hug. "You are. Very good. But so much more. You're a wonderful cook, a caring partner and a wonderful friend." She slips her hands aroung Mable's waist. "I'm pretty sure I can find others that think so too. If that's what you think I'd ever want to tell you, you're dead wrong, kitten." The Crescent wolf just holds Mable. No moves, no tricks, just intimate comfort.

"Hey, hey..." Emily coos softly, gently stroking Mable's hair. "Babe, if you wanna see me more all you have you have to do is say, okay? I'll make time for you. Always." She bites her lip nervously. "A... vacation?" She hadn't taken one in years where she didn't just lounge around the flat. "Um. Sure. And we can do that in a munite. I need to make sure my partner is okay first."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a weak smile to Emily. "You are wonderful. Kitten?" She tilts her head. "I like that. Cause kitty has claws." Her smile brightens and she winks.

"I think I do need to see you more. Just some quiet time together where we can both unwind." She sinks into the intimate embrace.

Noticing the reaction to a vacation and beginning to worry about leaving the domain..."The more I think of it. Maybe a staycation where we stay here and at the farm. We can work on cars together, tend the farm stuff, and have a shit ton of sex." She raises an eyebrow in silent question.

"It also means we are here if we are needed to protect the area." It's probably the best they can do for now.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Damn right I am. Now stop moping and kiss me." Emily's cockiness begins to shine back through. "Mmm... don't I know it..." She leans in for a kiss.

"You're always welcome here baby. Though I know how you like to unwind... just remember I need to sleep too, 'kay?"
    A small smile.

Emily pauses, thinking. "... I.. think I would like to go away if we can. Fuck in a whole other state? Besides, I think some of those are a given though. Somebody is a horny little minx. Always trying to get into my pants."

Hypocrite.
    I'm cheering her up!

She frowns, and shrugs. "I dunno... I can't be scared of leaving forever. I always wanted to go to Vegas."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable kissed Emily softly. "You are wonderful. And I suggested staying at the farm sometimes too." She grinned and gave a quick kiss.

little minx? She has been called that before. Huh. Maybe it was a sign she should learn how to shift into a minx. "What can you tell me about minx?" She asked Emily.

"Oh. Vegas? Oh Vegas reminds me of Carson City. in Carson City, I saw one of the Batmobiles displayed. I want to explore the Grand Cannon and Hoover Dam areas. They sound so awesome. " Mable was a little worried going into another domain of territory.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread