(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking the room in, she see’s Jennifer and Horatio talking with the new girl. Given his entrance into the Domain, having Jennifer there was a good thing.

Spotting Alice, she makes her way over, offering Alice a respectful bow of her head, and a nod to Lyssa as well.

“Good evening Seneschal Hart, you are look beautiful this evening.” Greets the Savage, “How are things?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice keeps an ear out, but as the swell of a monster approaches, Alice feels her gums itch, as the Wraith writhes with the intent to hiss and spit but Alice hears the familiar accent and instead she bows.

"Your Majesty. Good evening," she rises, "Things are well, though of course," head tilting towards the newest welp, and the Mekhet's Default Priscus, Hazelton's presence their only saving grace. "I am ready for when they are not."

Side thread?
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sure! Ale and Alice continue here!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes , pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile and a nod in return was made to the unfamiliar beast, despite the pleas of his own to ravage. The man was curious though as Jennifer took the opportunity to introduce herself. Another Dragon. He thought to himself.

He gave an understanding nod to Mable and gestured towards her destination before turning his gaze back to Dirt Nap, "They rarely aren't," he coyly responded. "The topic of interest, however, is refreshing at least."

He paid respectful attention to those who would gesture his way or converse towards him, but ever so brief glances towards the acknowledgement of the Shadow betrayed a likely ear the Lord might have on their words.

Sorry for the slow posting on my part!

Blood Hunt:

8. Likes , pisces, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at Jack's answering observation. He ponders the gathering of all of his cousins, the Prince, Mable and J.C., and decides it isn't a thing to invite himself into. Likewise the newcomer and the Lady Notary and his superior, gathered together in a bunch that includes the other Dragons...but it's for a Clan thing, and it's not his Clan.

Dirt Nap looks at Jack, as it appears the two of them are the only ones around not in a larger, exclusive groupl

"Well." Dirt Nap says, simply punctuating his word with a slight nod.

10. Likes , pisces liked this post

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve makes her way into Elysium. New place, new home, but hey, as per usual, Elysium is in a party venue. She arrives in a little spooky-looking dress and jacket with black leggings. Every once in a while, she attempted to look cute, but it isn't as if most people tend to remember her. At least, not her face. Her blue hair, maybe, but that's about it. After all, weird colored hair is all the rage at the moment.

She takes a long moment to look around as she enters the Eternal Court, trying to figure out who is important... More like remember who is important. Sire said something about a Gangrel prince? maybe? Urgh, I really need to pay attention to things that aren't of immediate interest me. Though, let's be honest, if it came out of anyone else's mouth, I'd probably have remembered. It isn't too hard to be drawn to the prettiest people, but considering the Prince of her last area, pretty didn't always equal power. For the moment, she stays quiet and observes. She's unaligned, but hey, if there are any Mekhet around, she isn't entirely an unknown at least.
    | BP 2

12. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap notices the late entry by what looks to be yet another new person. Huh.

"Excuse me."
    He says to Jack.

He walks over towards the Maeve and says, "Evening, Ma'am. You can call me, 'Dirt Nap' if it please you. Looks like things are nearly done for the evening." He observes. "Were you looking for anyone particularly?"

14. Likes liked this post

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve nods, her curly blue hair bouncing a little bit, "Well, that's typical me. Show up so late for the party, it is no longer fashionable," she laughs a little bit.

She kind of shrugs then, crossing her arms in front of her, "Just need to present myself to the Prince. Or, I guess, my Primogen, depending on how y'all do that whole introductions thing. I'd like to be able to hunt should I be allowed to settle in," she gives him a look over, "Dirt Nap? Nice to meet'cha. The name's Maeve."
    | BP 2

16. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded to Dirt Nap as he excused himself. It was a relatively calm evening at least, but also the metaphorical breath of fresh air to the domain.

Feeling the night waning himself, he strolled by the newcomer and her greeter he coyly interjected, "I hope to see you around, Ms Maeve. Take care." He offered a half wave to Dirt Nap and glanced around for anyone else wanting to say their goodbyes before exiting up the staircase.

Blood Hunt:

18. Likes Ruach, Shenanigans liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods cordially to Jack as he takes his leave.

Turning back to Maeve, he asks, “Well. I might be able to point you in the right direction, Maeve. Not wanting to make assumptions, could you tell me the right Clan for your Priscus?

20. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread