Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She had been surprised to get the call from Phoenyx. It wasn’t like the Arrow to reach out for advice or help. So she hopes it wasn’t too serious.

The apartment is more of an open floor loft, walls bare red brick and floor a darker wood. It was clearly a loft that was done by hand. The living room area had oversized couches covered by a beige fabric with brightly colored pillows and a coffee table made from a door and other pieces were clearly done by hand. Soft white LED lights were strung around the room in various places. A book shelf was in the process of being refinished, a sheet under it and various cans of stain around it. Boxes of books were stacked near it, books spilling out onto the floor. Near the kitchen area was brewing equipment. A traditional carboy, with some beer fermenting in it, as well as a more advanced fermenter.

Her fav part of the loft? Her bed. Which was full of fabric, with a rigged canopy system, also full of flowing fabric and soft white lights mixed in with the hanging fabric. Near a window was a ballet bar with colored mats beneath it. There was also a hula-hoop with five prongs that stuck out on it, as well as a sword, plus some odd looking wired fan thing.

The Shaman was very casual in lounge pants and an oversized shirt, making more coffee and drinking what she already had in a cup. Which may or may not have some whiskey added to it.
    Phoenyx Xadun

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx looked up at the building, and rang the bell.

A scarlet helmet was in one hand, and with the other tried putting her hair back in place. Her top was simple grey, quite loose on her lithe frame.

She was trying not to figit on the dorstep. She seemed possessive of a nervous energy the workout this morning had done little to distact from.

Nervously, the Arrow waited.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a buzz on the outside as the Arrow was buzzed in. Aurora’s loft was on the top floor.

When Phoenyx gets to the door, she’ll find the Shaman already has the door open and was waiting for her. Sipping coffee in an oversized mug.

“Come on in.” and she steps aside to let her in, closing the door behind her. “Want some coffee? I have juice and water as well. Or something stronger if you want.”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

"Hi," Phoenyx replies quietly, stepping through the door. "Perhaps just water, please? I am not sure how good something stronger will be for me."

The Arrow looks curiously around the apartment before standing against a wall. It seems awkward, as if she was not quite knowing where to go, and settled on a subconscious default - A space watching the door and overseeing the room.

"Thank you for seeing me. I just... needed someone to talk to. And I trust you." The Obrimos's brow is knitted with concentration, as if picking her words carefully.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Sure.” Putting down her mug and getting the Arrow a glass of water.

“You can sit if you want.” Handing her the water and sitting cross legged on the couch. Sipping her coffee, “Of course! You’ve listened to me when I needed it.” But she has to wonder what was going on? She hadn’t seen the Arrow like this, so it must be serious. “I’m glad you feel you can trust me. And whatever is going on, it’ll stay between us. Unless I have to turn someone into a fish or something.” She jokes. But was serious too.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

A little slowly and stiffly, the Arrow approaches the sofa and sits at the opposite end, turning to look at Aurora. Her joke brings out a small, slightly nervous smile. "Of course I trust you. Though I doubt anyone will need to be turned into a fish this time."

She looks intently at her water, frowning. "I... Hmm." The Arrow squirms a little. "I've been having... um. Dreams. Um. About people. And I don't know what it means."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh that’s good. It’s a little early in the morning to be turning people into fish.” Then holds up her mug, “Plus I haven’t finished my coffee.” The caffeine was needed for clear thinking and casting spells.

Dreams? This was about dreams?

It seemed weird to her, but it was obviously upsetting Phoenyx. “What kind of dreams? I never subscribed to the whole dreams having meaning and all that. But I think it’s normal to have dreams about others, especially people you know.” There was nights she had dreams about others. So she wasn’t getting what the big deal was. “But, judging by your body language, it seems to have upset you.”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

"It was..." Phoenyx starts to go pink. Aurora had promised not to tell anyone. Didn't make it easier.

She stares at the glass, and glances across. "It was a sex dream. But... That's not what was weird. It was who it was about."

She shifts again and goes deeper pink. "It was about Tyche." The words are almost a whisper.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grey eyes watch the Arrow over her mug as she spoke.

And…blushed? Ok.

Then it made sense, kinda. A sex dream.

Oh! Interesting.

A nod as she lowered her mug, debating how to discuss it. It clearly made Phoenyx uncomfortable, and that was ok. But it would be a delicate subject.

“I take it this was the first dream you had about,” oh how to word it, “Tyche? In that sense?” that seemed obvious. “You know, you don’t have to be embarrassed about it. Those are normal dreams. Why does it bother you?” it seemed natural to her. But, she had been raised different.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Ever so slightly, Phoenyx shakes her head. "Once before. After we went for cocktails." She squirms again. "But I wasn't even drunk this time! It's... strange! Like... um... arousing, okay? And I never felt that from a woman before and it's confusing! I'm not... I mean... does this make me... What does it mean?" The Arrow pleads, standing, and walking around the apartment.

"You know I don;t like having to deal with weird feelings but now my own body has to get all confused and throw me curve balls? I don't need this!"
    It seemed like a damn had burst and the Arrow was ramping up to speed. "And you knpow what, it gets worse because one minute it's Tyche and she's doing that thing with her eyes and her lips and then we're all kissing and then... and then... and then it's Skye and it freaked me out and I woke up...." She throws her hands in the air and collapses into a chair. "Aurora, I don;t know whjat's happeneing to me. And I'v been so sure of everything and I just don't know and thats....uncomfortable," she finished somewhat lamely.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread